Kagen Must Be Stopped

Kagan will be confirmed. And President Obama will make at least two more appointments before his terms end in 2016. Does that sound over confident? Consider what the people that are opposing him are doing right now. A bit more of eating their own, and there will not be a cohesive Republican Party even this fall.

Kagan will be confirmed. And President Obama will make at least two more appointments before his terms end in 2016. Does that sound over confident? Consider what the people that are opposing him are doing right now. A bit more of eating their own, and there will not be a cohesive Republican Party even this fall.

This struggle by the ConLoonRight to purge the GOP of sensibility and a center may well lead to its dissolution after this election. Consider the Federalists, the National Republicans, the Whigs, and the Know Nothings, each dissolving because of internal differences that prevented them from attracting voters from all parts of the country. The GOP is almost there.

Roberts is qualified.

Yep. Here's the Obamessiah, himself, saying so... explaining why Roberts is fabulously qualified, and why he still wouldn't vote for him.
Turns out that his problem with Roberts was ideological, featuring the usual weak-kneed crap about "empathy".
Hot Air Obama flashback: Roberts and Alito are super-qualified but I’m voting no anyway

Text: Why Obama Voted Against Roberts - WSJ.com

Again... The guy wants his proffered candidate to be confirmed with NO JUDICIAL RECORD whatsoever, and has, himself, voted against a candidate for ideological reasons only. He's a total hypocrite, and he proves it every day.

Again... The guy wants his proffered candidate to be confirmed with NO JUDICIAL RECORD whatsoever, and has, himself, voted against a candidate for ideological reasons only. He's a total hypocrite, and he proves it every day.

you miss the point. Obama can count. He knows full well that there will be 30+ republican senators who will vote against her for ideological reasons alone.... just like Bush knew that there would be a core group of democrats voting against HIS nominees.

Do you want to stop liberal judges from getting onto SCOTUS? Elect a majority of republicans to the senate.... until then, open wide and swallow.:razz:

her stance on the US Military and it's recruitment efforts at Harvard and based on her

Ms. Kagan followed the law at the time. Her actions were in no way detremental to the Military. The RW is using lies about the Military to attack her, when in fact she was simply following established law, which is what should have been the case at the time.
...Not to mention the fact she's actually QUALIFIED.​

.....Especially when so many of them are displaying such DESPERATIONhttp://thinkprogress.org/2010/05/13/mccain-kagan-rotc/!!!!

:clap2:

You are such a phony liar...

If the Republican Party is in the process of destroying itself as you allege, shouldn't you be cheering that on? After all, it would mean the end of something you hate. Instead, totally illogically, you are advising us Republicans to change our tactics so we can better defeat you. Does that make sense to anyone who is not a lunatic? Either that or it is a clumsy attempt at being a double agent up to dirty political tricks.

Give me one reason we Republicans should take any advice from our sworn enemies? Would you take advice from me on how to make the Democrat Party stronger? I don't think so. Then why would you be asking us to take advice from you, our declared enemy? Everyone with a brain can see right through your deceitful trickery. Have you no shame?

Beware Democrat :evil: Double Agents Up To Dirty Tricks

Last edited:
.....Especially when so many of them are displaying such DESPERATIONhttp://thinkprogress.org/2010/05/13/mccain-kagan-rotc/!!!!

If the Republican Party is in the process of destroying itself as you allege, shouldn't you be cheering that on? After all, it would mean the end of something you hate. Instead, totally illogically, you are advising us Republicans to change our tactics so we can better defeat you. Does that make sense to anyone who is not a lunatic? Either that or it is a clumsy attempt at being a double agent up to dirty political tricks.

Give me one reason we Republicans should take any advice from our sworn enemies? Would you take advice from me on how to make the Democrat Party stronger? I don't think so. Then why would you be asking us to take advice from you, our declared enemy? Everyone with a brain can see right through your deceitful trickery. Have you no shame?

I don't see anyone here giving advice. Just laughing. :lol:

Who hates the GOP? I am a believer in a constitutional, competitive system of governance. That has proven to be the two-party system. Obviously, you are for a one-party state, thus you are an enemy of the American constitution and the American dream.

You must be a DCL undermining the GOP with ludicrous posts.

Shaman (Witchdoctor) uses as his Signature a false statement taken out of context about Sarah Palin from her best selling book "Going Rogue." It reads: "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn’t that ironic." Shaman tries to make it into an endorsement by Sarah of Canadian Socialized Health Care, which it resounding is not.

Here are the facts in context:

Medicine Hat News a Canadian local paper reports on a speech Sarah Palin gave in Calgary Canada, back when she was governor of Alaska. In it there is this folksy monologue where she mentions, in a spirit of neighborliness, a story about how her family once actually received Canadian Health Care. Of course this was back in the 60s when Canadian government run health care was just getting started, and she was 6 years old living in a remote part of Alaska closer to a Canadian city than to an Alaskan one.

Palin, was actually born in Idaho, and lived in and around Wasilla, Alaska for most of her life. From there the nearest city in Canada, is Whitehorse, a 15 hour drive away, while Anchorage is only 45 minutes away.

But when she was 6 years old the family lived in Skagway, a very remote gold rush town and the nearest doctor was in Whitehorse, Canada. The family was poor and it was the closest doctor in an emergency. It is no way is any kind of endorsement of Socialized medicine then or now.

The Calgary Herald has a fuller, slightly different version of the quote.

"My first five years of life we spent in Skagway, Alaska, right there by Whitehorse. Believe it or not – this was in the ‘60s – we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse. I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little kid accident thing and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn’t that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting health care from Canada."

How this is spun to demean Sarah is typical of the dirty tricks of the Democrats :evil: trying to defame, personally, anyone they disagree with on public policy.

Last edited:

Who hates the GOP? I am a believer in a constitutional, competitive system of governance. That has proven to be the two-party system. Obviously, you are for a one-party state, thus you are an enemy of the American constitution and the American dream.

You must be a DCL undermining the GOP with ludicrous posts.

If I am doing as you say, you should be encouraging me, not attacking me in your own self interest. I believe in a two party system, but just think the nation would be better served by two parties that did not include the Democrat Party. Perhaps replacing it with a Libertarian Party, or a Constitution Party, or anything but a Democrat Party, which I consider disloyal and un-American and an aid and comfort to our enemies in time of war.

How this is spun to demean Sarah is typical of the dirty tricks of the Democrats :evil: trying to defame, personally, anyone they disagree with on public policy.

Y'know, I'm actually gonna agree with you that it isn't a fair representation of Palin's words.

But like certain other people on here, you appear to be an our-shit-never-stinks kind of Con. To say that this is "typical" and act like only one side does this indicates you're either blind to your owns side's failings, really friggin' stupid or deliberately being a partisan hack.

If I am doing as you say, you should be encouraging me, not attacking me in your own self interest. I believe in a two party system, but just think the nation would be better served by two parties that did not include the Democrat Party. Perhaps replacing it with a Libertarian Party, or a Constitution Party, or anything but a Democrat Party, which I consider disloyal and un-American and an aid and comfort to our enemies in time of war.

I fully encourage the GOP to publicly make the above part of their platform, especially the last sentence. That kind of demonization has helped them so well the last few elections.

:D

Sworn Enemies? :eusa_eh:

Y'know, I'm actually gonna agree with you that it isn't a fair representation of Palin's words.

But like certain other people on here, you appear to be an our-shit-never-stinks kind of Con. To say that this is "typical" and act like only one side does this indicates you're either blind to your owns side's failings, really friggin' stupid or deliberately being a partisan hack.

I'll set your mind at ease, and end all doubt. I AM A PARTISAN HACK FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, and proud of it.

Hack

I'll set your mind at ease, and end all doubt. I AM A PARTISAN HACK FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, and proud of it.

Hack

Well, of course you are.

Hack

I'll bet your party's very proud, too.

<snicker>

Hack

And I might want to add, Founder, you are a FINE, FINE representative of the Republican Party. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Be loud! Be Proud!

Hack

Go find gautama, yurt, cmike, publius infinitus, and others. You will make friends, I am sure.

Forum List

Back