Kagen Must Be Stopped

Founder, you are a booby. Here is how it will all play out. She will be confirmed. The Dems will control both branches of Congress after the elections. They are going to cram social justice reform down our throats the like we have not seen since LBJ. Why are they going to get away with it? In part, because of boobs like you. You sound like the reactionary idiots who torpedoed Goldwater's campaign in 1964, and that is what you are all doing here.

I disagree. I think she is unqualified and the Senate should not accept her. However there is NO reason to delay the vote until January 2011. Further one is not treasonous to vote ones conscious in the matter of a Supreme Court Nomination or conformation.

What must be done is remind the left that the last time a NONE Judge was nominated THEY had fits and cried foul. What must be done is remind the left that this woman claims to be a Constitutional scholar but claimed the Federal Government had no right to recruit on US campuses. She did so not because she believed it Unconstitutional but because she disagreed with a US policy on how the military was made up. She allowed personal opinion to override Constitutional facts. She is not qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice.

According to the Constitution, she is qualified to be a Justice of the SCOTUS.

True... So what?

She rejects nearly everything that those who WROTE the Constitution stood for... thus she's no business being allowed within 10 miles of a government job of ANY KIND.

I disagree. I think she is unqualified and the Senate should not accept her. However there is NO reason to delay the vote until January 2011. Further one is not treasonous to vote ones conscious in the matter of a Supreme Court Nomination or conformation.

What must be done is remind the left that the last time a NONE Judge was nominated THEY had fits and cried foul. What must be done is remind the left that this woman claims to be a Constitutional scholar but claimed the Federal Government had no right to recruit on US campuses. She did so not because she believed it Unconstitutional but because she disagreed with a US policy on how the military was made up. She allowed personal opinion to override Constitutional facts. She is not qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice.

True... So what?

She rejects nearly everything that those who WROTE the Constitution stood for... thus she's no business being allowed within 10 miles of a government job of ANY KIND.

Ah, sigh. PI, you don't even understand the Constitution.

True... So what?

Without using the words freedom or liberty, what did those who wrote the Constitution stand for, collectively?

Which of Kagan's positions, specifically, are directly opposed to those collective beliefs of the founding dads?

True... So what?

Without using the words freedom or liberty, what did those who wrote the Constitution stand for, collectively?

Which of Kagan's positions, specifically, are directly opposed to those collective beliefs of the founding dads?

ROFLMNAO!

So to qualify Kagan... all we need to do is rinse the concept so freedom and liberty out of the equation...

Anyone need anything more than that? (LOL... Progressives...)

But specific questions have been advanced and deserve answers...

"Without using the words freedom or liberty, what did those who wrote the Constitution stand for, collectively?"

Well it's fair to say that Madison believed in Personal Responsibility... and that such sustained the divine endowments of our human rights...

Part and parcel of such is the responsibility to defend one's life and rights from usurpation... a right and responsibility which extends from the individual to the collective.

"Which of Kagan's positions, specifically, are directly opposed to those collective beliefs of the founding dads?"

Kagan took the position that "The People" do not have a right to recruit for candidates for the Armed Forces on the College Campus that she headed.

Kagan strongly believes that The People do not have a right to maintain the highest military readiness by precluding sexual devients from being members of the Armed Forces.

Thus Kagan's own homosexuality, her own tendency to reject sound cultural standards and mores, undermined her means to bear her responsibility as an individual and a member of the collective.

Feel better?

Last edited:
OK, PI, we are understand you can't argue this. Fail on your part.

Yes, we understand that all too well.
Christ, Butch my boy, are you ever NOT on this fucking board?

Seriously, I go away for a week or two, come back, and YOU'RE ALWAYS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD.

Obviously, you don't have a life. Obviously, the life you've tried to portray up here is complete bullshit.

OK, PI, we are understand you can't argue this. Fail on your part.

Seriously, I go away for a week or two, come back, and YOU'RE ALWAYS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD.

Obviously, you don't have a life. Obviously, the life you've tried to portray up here is complete bullshit.

If you see her on the board all the time, wouldn't that mean you are on the board all the time? ;)

If you see her on the board all the time, wouldn't that mean you are on the board all the time? ;)
No, it means everytime I come up here, she's up here!......Sad really. But then, we all know she has some SERIOUS fuckin' issues. All those disgusting gay motherfuckers have serious fuckin' issues so, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.:razz:

BTW, it's not a "her".....IT'S a fuckin' he/she freak.:razz:

No, it means everytime I come up here, she's up here!......Sad really. But then, we all know she has some SERIOUS fuckin' issues. All those disgusting gay motherfuckers have serious fuckin' issues so, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.:razz:

So you are admitting to being on here all the time?

And why do you have to go there? I know you aren't the big of an asshole, you just like the shock value. ;)

And why do you have to go there? I know you aren't the big of an asshole, you just like the shock value. ;)
Stay out of it, sweetheart....This is between myself and Butch!

Then do it over private messages then.

YOu don't want anyone to know your secret?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back