Kagen Must Be Stopped

OK, PI, we are understand you can't argue this. Fail on your part.

Yes, we understand that all too well.
Christ, Butch my boy, are you ever NOT on this fucking board?

Seriously, I go away for a week or two, come back, and YOU'RE ALWAYS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD.

Obviously, you don't have a life. Obviously, the life you've tried to portray up here is complete bullshit.

My goodness. You really care that much about me. Amazing how much space I take up in that skull cavity of yours. :lol:

OK, PI, we are understand you can't argue this. Fail on your part.
The only failure I see is your ACT of being a disgruntled conservative.

Seriously, lil' man, you're not fooling anybody. But like ALL liberal idiots, and ALL liberals are fucking idiots, you are fun to laugh at!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:

I think someone needs to :smoke:
Are you saying wicked needs to go suck a fag and take the essence of the fag deep into his being, relishing the fag and letting the fag fill him...?

WickedJester obviously is conflicted sexually. Many of the Nazis and some of the KKK had (have) that same problems. WJ needs to understand 'reaction formation' and get professional counseling to deal with his inner anger.

The only failure I see is your ACT of being a disgruntled conservative.

Seriously, lil' man, you're not fooling anybody. But like ALL liberal idiots, and ALL liberals are fucking idiots, you are fun to laugh at!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:

I think someone needs to :smoke:
Are you saying wicked needs to go suck a fag and take the essence of the fag deep into his being, relishing the fag and letting the fag fill him...?

Exactly.

Kagen Must Be Stopped

Every single Republican Senator, must stand united shoulder to shoulder in order to delay a vote on Kagen until after the people have had a chance to speak in the midterm elections scheduled for only 5 months from now.

Every Republican must delay the vote on Kagen until after these elections, when the American people will have had a chance to vote on what they want their representatives to do.

Any Republican Senator who breaks ranks must be charged with treason to the nation, disloyalty to the Republican Party, and a disservice to God.

This is the topic!!!

How will the image (Ugh!) of Kagan :evil: the Grossly Obese Liberal Jewish Lesbian help Democrat Congressional Candidates in November, or Obama in 2012? I ask you, will this unsavory image of this horrible excuse for a woman? add to or detract from the popularity of any candidate for office identified with her?

threadnecromancyns1nf0.jpg

Kagan will be approved with the help of republicans.

The liberal agenda is in it's advanced stages. There's no way the right can stop us now. You might as well give up.

Okay, first let me say that you would probably be surprised by which side of the aisle I agree with, more often than not.

Second, your OP offers nothing for you to be "right" about. Unless you consider the title, "Kagen must be stopped." It's spelled Kagan, by the way. Unfortunately I do not believe the title is enough to be "right" about. Why does she need to be stopped? Give us a reason.

Third, even if you were able to stop her appointment to the Court, Obama would still be President. Do you think he would choose someone more conservative than Kagan? I don't.

Reasonable questions, but it is helpful to consider EVERYONE as wearing either a White or Black hat. It keeps things neat, and minds ordered. Confusion is the cousin of deception, and deception is the mother of error.

The main reason to unite in keeping her from being approved in any way is it strengthens Republicans for the battles ahead, such as the elections and 2012 and a host of other tests. Discipline has been proven to raise your side's morale and lower the morale of the other side. Better be united in a poor cause than disunited in pursuit of a good one.

We can only win by being unalterably opposed to every enemy initiative. We are facing an implacable, united, AND EVIL, foe in the form of the Demonrat Party, and our best weapon is unity and resolve of the highest order. That is just one reason why NOT opposing her is treason to the nation, and disloyalty to the Republican Party. We need to sharpen the minds and stiffen the resolve of the American people if we are to have any chance to save the Republic, and discipline and radicalization is the best and proven way to that goal.

While I can appreciate your passion, I can't say that I share it. I just don't see the Democrats as evil, just often not right. While I might prefer a candidate with more experience, Kagan's appointment to the bench will have no real effect on the balance we currently have in the court. For this reason my concerns are not what they would be were a conservative Justice stepping down. I am also of the opinion that the Republicans could achieve the goals you set out simply by conducting a rigorous interview during the confirmation hearing, and they'd come out looking better. There is no way to avoid appointing an Obama candidate to the Court, but by the same token, there is no need to rubber stamp Kagan's nomination.

You are a typical middle of road, milk-toast type of Republican. Weak sister one could describe it. Get some backbone or you lose everything. This is war, and the Democrats are the ENEMY. They have never stood for any good thing in 5000 years of their history under different names in different climes. What happens to the chicken in the middle of the road? He gets hit by traffic in both directions.

Reasonable questions, but it is helpful to consider EVERYONE as wearing either a White or Black hat. It keeps things neat, and minds ordered. Confusion is the cousin of deception, and deception is the mother of error.

The main reason to unite in keeping her from being approved in any way is it strengthens Republicans for the battles ahead, such as the elections and 2012 and a host of other tests. Discipline has been proven to raise your side's morale and lower the morale of the other side. Better be united in a poor cause than disunited in pursuit of a good one.

We can only win by being unalterably opposed to every enemy initiative. We are facing an implacable, united, AND EVIL, foe in the form of the Demonrat Party, and our best weapon is unity and resolve of the highest order. That is just one reason why NOT opposing her is treason to the nation, and disloyalty to the Republican Party. We need to sharpen the minds and stiffen the resolve of the American people if we are to have any chance to save the Republic, and discipline and radicalization is the best and proven way to that goal.

While I can appreciate your passion, I can't say that I share it. I just don't see the Democrats as evil, just often not right. While I might prefer a candidate with more experience, Kagan's appointment to the bench will have no real effect on the balance we currently have in the court. For this reason my concerns are not what they would be were a conservative Justice stepping down. I am also of the opinion that the Republicans could achieve the goals you set out simply by conducting a rigorous interview during the confirmation hearing, and they'd come out looking better. There is no way to avoid appointing an Obama candidate to the Court, but by the same token, there is no need to rubber stamp Kagan's nomination.

You are a typical middle of road, milk-toast type of Republican. Weak sister one could describe it. Get some backbone or you lose everything. This is war, and the Democrats are the ENEMY. They have never stood for any good thing in 5000 years of their history under different names in different climes. What happens to the chicken in the middle of the road? He gets hit by traffic in both directions.

More proof that conservatives are filled with hatred for their fellow americans

More proof that conservatives are filled with hatred for their fellow americans

NO, only for YOU and those like you, namely Democrats and Democrat sympathizers.!

Flounder is why the GOP must change moving toward the center or simply implode from the hatred, racisim, and corporatism of the far right. That is not where the great mainstream of America rests, and if the GOP does not get it, then it will die.

Kagen Must Be Stopped

Every single Republican Senator, must stand united shoulder to shoulder in order to delay a vote on Kagen until after the people have had a chance to speak in the midterm elections scheduled for only 5 months from now.

Every Republican must delay the vote on Kagen until after these elections, when the American people will have had a chance to vote on what they want their representatives to do.

Any Republican Senator who breaks ranks must be charged with treason to the nation, disloyalty to the Republican Party, and a disservice to God.
Why?

What's wrong with Kagen?

This is the topic!!!

How will the image (Ugh!) of Kagan :evil: the Grossly Obese Liberal Jewish Lesbian help Democrat Congressional Candidates in November, or Obama in 2012? I ask you, will this unsavory image of this horrible excuse for a woman? add to or detract from the popularity of any candidate for office identified with her?
THERE"S the why......

You're a prejudiced bigot fuckin' loony-tune :cuckoo:

Kagen Must Be Stopped

This is the topic!!!

I can see why you disabled repping. By now your stupid troll ass would be up to 10 red bars.

Kagen Must Be Stopped

This is the topic!!!

I can see why you disabled repping. By now your stupid troll ass would be up to 10 red bars.

That and I betcha she has half the regulars on her ignore list. She has me on there.

Personally I think Obama picked a very good candidate. She seems very middle of the road, and I see nothing in the CON which says prior judgeships are required, and anyway she clerked for a sitting member of the SCOTUS that has to count for something.

This is the topic!!!

That and I betcha she has half the regulars on her ignore list. She has me on there.

Jewish people eveyrwhere the big money, big gov't, centralized banks, big media, and globalized governance exist....

List of Jewish United States Supreme Court justices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pat Buchanan: Suggests Too Many Jews on US Supreme Court Bench

An Empire Of Their Own -- How The Jews Invented Hollywood (review)

Jew Watch - Jewish Entertainment

Jew Watch - Jewish Controlled Press - Jewish Publishers USA

Radio Islam: "Jews Run Hollywood"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4tqzeisltY]YouTube - 100 Jews of Hollywood[/ame]

Kagan, Marxist Lawyer - Defeat Communism

We are being spent into oblivion...

YouTube - tvtownhall's Channel

Jewish people eveyrwhere the big money, big gov't, centralized banks, big media, and globalized governance exist....

List of Jewish United States Supreme Court justices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pat Buchanan: Suggests Too Many Jews on US Supreme Court Bench

An Empire Of Their Own -- How The Jews Invented Hollywood (review)

Jew Watch - Jewish Entertainment

Jew Watch - Jewish Controlled Press - Jewish Publishers USA

Radio Islam: "Jews Run Hollywood"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4tqzeisltY]YouTube - 100 Jews of Hollywood[/ame]

Kagan, Marxist Lawyer - Defeat Communism

We are being spent into oblivion...

YouTube - tvtownhall's Channel

There are good Jews and bad Jews. Know the Difference.

I don't hate Jews per se, (that would be wrong) I just hate Democrat Jews, :evil: Liberal Jews, anti-Christian Jews, anti-Judaism Jews, and anti-Israeli Jews, and believe me that includes a large slice of what should properly be called the "SO-CALLED" Jews. I love Conservative Republican Believer Real Jews, like Jesus, Ben Stein, and Benjamin Netanyahu with all my heart and soul.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back