Kagen Must Be Stopped

I would suggest that Kagan, as dean of harvard law school, is twice the legal scholar than your pre-op transsexualy coultergiest is.

Warren was a powerful and influential CJ... so was Rehnquist.... yet, my guess is that you and your ilk did not complain when republican presidents nominated THOSE individuals to the SCOTUS with NO judicial experience. that is defined as HYPOCRISY. thanks for playing.

Do you have any idea what a Law School Dean does all day? Its not doing in-depth law research. Its more budget and personnel management. Possibly some curriculum management mixed in. Most college law courses have been set for years.

Nice try, thanks for playing.

I wasn't born when Warren was appointed, Rehnquist, just died a few years ago. The point is, looking at Roberts and Alito as compared to Kagan and Sotomayor.....there is no comparison. Two brilliant legal scholars and two legal bimbos.

Kagen Must Be Stopped

Every single Republican Senator, must stand united shoulder to shoulder in order to delay a vote on Kagen until after the people have had a chance to speak in the midterm elections scheduled for only 5 months from now.

Every Republican must delay the vote on Kagen until after these elections, when the American people will have had a chance to vote on what they want their representatives to do.

Any Republican Senator who breaks ranks must be charged with treason to the nation, disloyalty to the Republican Party, and a disservice to God.

Oh, stop with the drama. :eusa_boohoo:

With the OP's avatar, you shouldn't expect anything but drama.

Kagen Must Be Stopped

Every single Republican Senator, must stand united shoulder to shoulder in order to delay a vote on Kagen until after the people have had a chance to speak in the midterm elections scheduled for only 5 months from now.

Every Republican must delay the vote on Kagen until after these elections, when the American people will have had a chance to vote on what they want their representatives to do.

Any Republican Senator who breaks ranks must be charged with treason to the nation, disloyalty to the Republican Party, and a disservice to God.

Drama Rules

In a war between Drama and Dead Wood Boring, Drama aways wins. The Annointed One, His Highness Barry Sortoro, :evil: Alias Barack Hussein Obama, is in the White House strictly on the basis of his Drama Queen performances. Clearly, he had nothing else going for him.

Drama Rules

In a war between Drama and Dead Wood Boring, Drama aways wins. The Annointed One, His Highness Barry Sortoro, :evil: Alias Barack Hussein Obama, is in the White House strictly on the basis of his Drama Queen performances. Clearly, he had nothing else going for him.

I'd say a bit more than Mooselini has going for her.

Divine Justice Amen

One thing is for sure. Every day Hussein :evil: stays in office the American people hate him and the Democrats more. Republicans don't have to DO anything to make this happen. It is a law of life.

How mad the GOOD PEOPLE get, and how quickly, is the only issue. Cut to the chase, the Democrat Party in all climes and times throughout history has always been the party of collective SCUM. They are, and always have been, bottom feeders. Thus, the better folks have hated them through all of history. It is just a question of when the "Folks" get mad enough to rise up and drive these trash into the ground like a wooden stake till you can't even find the head.

But being by nature parasitical weeds, Democrats, under one name or another, always keep sprouting up, where they need to be weeded out by a good gardener. We are in that gardening phase now. The trick is to help the good folks to get madder and madder, till they explode in some way and get out their pruning shears and other implements.

:clap2::eusa_pray:

I was going to give a serious response to this, but then I scrolled over the red bar and saw that you've been deemed a "worthless troll", so instead, I'm going to tell a story...

There were once these three billy goats that were trying to cross a bridge into a greener pasture.

The first billy goat, the smallest of the three, began to cross the bridge when he heard a raspy voice from below. It was, of course, a troll.

"Who dares cross my bridge? Are you an American?"

This little billy goat didn't know what a troll was, so he answered, "Why yes. I believe that we are only free when all citizens enjoy both legal and economic equality."

The troll snorted. "You sound like a commie." The billy goat got upset and stomped it hooves and shouted insults. The troll just reached up and grabbed the commie goat, who was lashing around and freaking out, and ate him whole with much pleasure.

The second goat began crossing the bridge. The troll croaked, "Who dares cross my bridge? Are you an American?" This goat was very calm, and he gave a logical, reasoned argument as to the nature of Americanism and the inherent complexities such a question would elicit. But this was a good troll, and after awhile the logical goat got so frustrated that he, too, began lashing out and stomping his hooves like the commie goat. Needless to say, logical goat shared the same fate.

Finally, the last goat, the biggest of the three, began to cross the bridge. The troll said, "Who dares cross my bridge? Are you an American?"

But this billy goat had seen these types of trolls before, and he knew just what to do. He should have ignored the troll, but that was no fun. So instead, he started mocking the troll until the troll got so upset it jumped into the water because it hated being mocked. But the troll had never learned how to swim--it's unAmerican--and drowned.

The End.

Divine Justice Amen

One thing is for sure. Every day Hussein :evil: stays in office the American people hate him and the Democrats more. Republicans don't have to DO anything to make this happen. It is a law of life.

How mad the GOOD PEOPLE get, and how quickly, is the only issue. Cut to the chase, the Democrat Party in all climes and times throughout history has always been the party of collective SCUM. They are, and always have been, bottom feeders. Thus, the better folks have hated them through all of history. It is just a question of when the "Folks" get mad enough to rise up and drive these trash into the ground like a wooden stake till you can't even find the head.

But being by nature parasitical weeds, Democrats, under one name or another, always keep sprouting up, where they need to be weeded out by a good gardener. We are in that gardening phase now. The trick is to help the good folks to get madder and madder, till they explode in some way and get out their pruning shears and other implements.

I was going to give a serious response to this, but then I scrolled over the red bar and saw that you've been deemed a "worthless troll", so instead, I'm going to tell a story...

There were once these three billy goats that were trying to cross a bridge into a greener pasture.

The first billy goat, the smallest of the three, began to cross the bridge when he heard a raspy voice from below. It was, of course, a troll.

This little billy goat didn't know what a troll was, so he answered, "Why yes. I believe that we are only free when all citizens enjoy both legal and economic equality."

The troll snorted. "You sound like a commie." The billy goat got upset and stomped it hooves and shouted insults. The troll just reached up and grabbed the commie goat, who was lashing around and freaking out, and ate him whole with much pleasure.

The second goat began crossing the bridge. The troll croaked, "Who dares cross my bridge? Are you an American?" This goat was very calm, and he gave a logical, reasoned argument as to the nature of Americanism and the inherent complexities such a question would elicit. But this was a good troll, and after awhile the logical goat got so frustrated that he, too, began lashing out and stomping his hooves like the commie goat. Needless to say, logical goat shared the same fate.

Finally, the last goat, the biggest of the three, began to cross the bridge. The troll said, "Who dares cross my bridge? Are you an American?"

But this billy goat had seen these types of trolls before, and he knew just what to do. He should have ignored the troll, but that was no fun. So instead, he started mocking the troll until the troll got so upset it jumped into the water because it hated being mocked. But the troll had never learned how to swim--it's unAmerican--and drowned.

The End.

My Red Badge of Courage

My "Red Bar" is my "Red Badge of Courage," my "Scarlet Letter," and I wear it proudly. The Bible says, "Unless you are persecuted for my name's sake, you are none of mine."

I know I am despised by many, but I am also feared or I would not be so despised. What I say stings, because it is the truth. Fools, no one bothers with, but the power of truth puts a chill down the wrong-doers :evil: back.

But there are those that I write for, and to, good people who appreciate what I say and know the truth of my words. I speak what these good folks often dare not say, yet know to be true.

That is my only purpose and so I bear the scorn of the enemy with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Cheers.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:
Every President's nominee Kagen included must be given at least some courtsey and IMHO it serves nothting to dely a Presidents choice for the SCOTUS. That said, I have a clear issue with Kagen as the nominee for this position on two points, one is her stance on the US Military and it's recruitment efforts at Harvard and based on her clearly wrong reading of the law was stuck down by the Court in a unanimous decision. The other point is her clear lack of bench experience, while yes, she has had experience in the class room, she has exactly zero experience on the bench. It does seem a little odd that the local Justice of the Peace would have more experience that a sitting SCOTUS justice at least to me. Further in the Citizens Untied Case one in which she lost before the court, it served to further illustrate her real world court experince is less than qualified for the position. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised at this nomination and it appears that the Administration was going for the get them through the process easy choice rather than picking someone that has qualifications for the job. It would be quite easy to question this nominee, Question, name the hardest decision you have made on the bench in a civil case?, Answer, None, Question, name the hardest decision you have made on the bench in a criminal case then? Answer, None. While yes she was dean at Harvard Law, there are many deans of many good Law schools, that is hardly a qualification for sitting on the high court. There is a large difference between real world experience, perhaps that is the reason why in the US Navy after flight school your not just handed a Jet and told here you are?

Last edited:
Wow! You go for it! What a hoot!!

Divine Justice Amen

The End.

My Red Badge of Courage

My "Red Bar" is my "Red Badge of Courage," my "Scarlet Letter," and I wear it proudly. The Bible says, "Unless you are persecuted for my name's sake, you are none of mine."

I know I am despised by many, but I am also feared or I would not be so despised. What I say stings, because it is the truth. Fools, no one bothers with, but the power of truth puts a chill down the wrong-doers :evil: back.

But there are those that I write for, and to, good people who appreciate what I say and know the truth of my words. I speak what these good folks often dare not say, yet know to be true.

That is my only purpose and so I bear the scorn of the enemy with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Cheers.

her stance on the US Military and it's recruitment efforts at Harvard and based on her

Solicitor General Kagan, while at Havard Law SchoolDID NOT BAR Military Recruiters from the School. In fact, during her time at Harvard, recruitment in the Military increased.

Ms. Kagan followed the law at the time. Her actions were in no way detremental to the Military. The RW is using lies about the Military to attack her, when in fact she was simply following established law, which is what should have been the case at the time.

her stance on the US Military and it's recruitment efforts at Harvard and based on her

Solicitor General Kagan, while at Havard Law SchoolDID NOT BAR Military Recruiters from the School. In fact, during her time at Harvard, recruitment in the Military increased.

Ms. Kagan followed the law at the time. Her actions were in no way detremental to the Military. The RW is using lies about the Military to attack her, when in fact she was simply following established law, which is what should have been the case at the time.

In a widely circulated 2003 memo, Harvard Law School dean Elena Kagan blasted the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy for gay soldiers as "a moral injustice of the first order."

She said that under a federal law known as the Solomon Amendment, the university risked jeopardizing hundreds of millions of dollars in federal funding unless the school helped recruiters. The law allows the government to deny federal grants to schools that prohibit military recruitment on campus

The following year, after a federal appeals court struck down the law as unconstitutional, Kagan re-imposed a ban on recruiters

Elena Kagan's Military Recruitment Stance Comes Under Scrutiny

She lifted the ban again when the final decision was made by the USSC. So let me see if I understand this, it's a lie to state that Kagen imposed a ban on military recruiting after the appeals court struck it down? It's a lie to say she lifted the ban because of the Solomon Amendment? It's pretty clear that she see's the military as an employer like Harvard Law School has for the last 25 years rather than an arm of Govt. and as such because the Military did not conform to Harvards view of how an "employer" should act she supported a ban on their activities until such time as she was forced otherwise. Again her experience in matters of practical law have been a disaster of the first order what little there is to speak of as opposed to her experience in matters of theory. The SCOTUS does not need an associate justice that has little or no practical experience and one with a proven record of not supporting a department in that Govt. unless forced too. Frankly, the President would have been much better off to have picked the judge from Georgia, although very liberal, she has a wealth of experience and is highly qualified for the job based on merits. I'm sorry but your wrong about her when it comes to the military , because she like so many other's see the US Military as an employer that needs to conform to their views or suffer the consequences, when it's the US Military that that bleeds on the battlefield and has for over 200 years that gives her the right to do the things she does. One other thing here worth mentioning, the US Military is traditionally the first to move towards social equality well before society does, and using your office of dean as a pulpit for your own political views regardless if those views are policy or not, shows a lack of character needed to understand all sides, and that is what is most needed in an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

It's a deliberate falsehood if the context is ignored in reaching a polemic conclusion.

It's a deliberate falsehood if the context is ignored in reaching a polemic conclusion.

What part of the context is ignored? did she or did she not, place a ban on US Military recruiting after the appeals court struck down the law and then lift it once the USSC over-ruled them? Further when she became dean in 2003 the year prior to that Harvard Law had been forced to lift the ban because of DOD's threat to 300 plus million in Federal funding from the the entire University. Kagen and 53 other professors also signed a Friend of Court brief supporting a lawsuit and when the Federal Appeals Court struck down the Solomon Amendment the very next day Kagen annouced the University was returning to the 2002 policy of prevting the military from using the office of career services to recruit. So one can draw their own conclusions from that deliberate flashood out of context is not one of them. While one can for their own opinion as to the reasons for doing so, the fact remains it was Kagen who put the ban back in place after the Appeals Court decision and lifted it once the USSCC struck it down.

My Red Badge of Courage

I know I am despised by many, but I am also feared or I would not be so despised. What I say stings, because it is the truth. Fools, no one bothers with, but the power of truth puts a chill down the wrong-doers back.

Me thinks thou takes thyself a little too seriously.

Last edited:

What part of the context is ignored? did she or did she not, place a ban on US Military recruiting after the appeals court struck down the law and then lift it once the USSC over-ruled them? Further when she became dean in 2003 the year prior to that Harvard Law had been forced to lift the ban because of DOD's threat to 300 plus million in Federal funding from the the entire University. Kagen and 53 other professors also signed a Friend of Court brief supporting a lawsuit and when the Federal Appeals Court struck down the Solomon Amendment the very next day Kagen annouced the University was returning to the 2002 policy of prevting the military from using the office of career services to recruit. So one can draw their own conclusions from that deliberate flashood out of context is not one of them. While one can for their own opinion as to the reasons for doing so, the fact remains it was Kagen who put the ban back in place after the Appeals Court decision and lifted it once the USSCC struck it down.

The conloon polemic from the beginning was the inference that she ignored the law. Thus now you admit it in context of how it happened. She followed the law. End of story.

My Red Badge of Courage

I know I am despised by many, but I am also feared or I would not be so despised. What I say stings, because it is the truth. Fools, no one bothers with, but the power of truth puts a chill down the wrong-doers back.

Me thinks thou takes thyself a little too seriously.

This is funny. Many of us feel sorry for the cognitive or moral impairment of kee kee, AllieBaba, Annie, bourne87, gautama, namvet, T, Douger, Meister, etc. but to suggest any of us fear them is laughable. They are merely loons as are "Red Bar" and others.

As a group, they represent what America rejected in 2006, 2008 and will again in 2010.

Divine Justice Amen

The End.

My Red Badge of Courage

Hey, can you see my house from up there? How's the view on that cross?

Interesting audio in which Obama opines that Harriet Miers required special scrutiny due to her lack of judiciary experience.

Breitbart.tv Obama Flashback: A Supreme Court Nominee With No Judicial Experience Requires Extreme Scrutiny

In the case of Miers, that was very, very wise. However, you have nothing at all to base your doubts on, and that upsets you. Kagan will be easily confirmed with six to fourteen GOP senators voting for confirmation.

I harbor no illusion that the DC Cabal won't approve her confirmation.

The Harvard-Yale stranglehold on the SCOTUS will continue. That doesn't mean she's qualified.

The video clip is a good example of why Obama hates the alternative media - it outs his hypocrisy. Kagan IS the equivalent of Harriet Miers - an inexperienced crony.

Forum List

Back