Justin Amash forms exploratory team for 3rd party run

Sounds good to me. He's an independent who is often more aligned with conservatives. Throw him in there and take away the Never Trumper republicans.

The Never Trumper Republicans will vote for Biden if Justin isn't running. And hence the problem. Hey I like the guy. I like him better than Biden. But the reality is he can't win, he'll split the vote and Trump will get a catastrophic second term.

Most people will not waste their vote. They will vote for Biden not Amish.

You really need to lay off the drugs. When Biden can't put together a complete coherent sentence, why would anyone vote for him?

When is Trump going to make any sense?

Sounds good to me. He's an independent who is often more aligned with conservatives. Throw him in there and take away the Never Trumper republicans.

The Never Trumper Republicans will vote for Biden if Justin isn't running. And hence the problem. Hey I like the guy. I like him better than Biden. But the reality is he can't win, he'll split the vote and Trump will get a catastrophic second term.

You really need to lay off the drugs. When Biden can't put together a complete coherent sentence, why would anyone vote for him?

When you stop getting your news from the MSM

To you, never! Brain damage does that.

He's about as significant as a fly on a thoroughbred's ass.
No wonder there isn’t an effective third party. Too many Americans are stuck in the duopoly and can’t get out.
I agree. However, Trump isn't a party guy. He used the Republican party.
Yes we who voted for him hoped he wouldn’t govern as a party guy. Sadly he has.
He sure hasn't responded to the Democrat party and their sycophants in the media like a typical Republican has in the past. He's emboldened the Republicans to step up and fight back.
I don’t think he’s emboldened anyone.
He sure drives democrats and their propaganda parrots crazy.
Crooks tend to do that to normal people.
Loved the Hillary endorsement for the current democratic nominee for President. She obviously has a thing for sexual predators. Her husband, Anthony Weiner, Weinstein, Biden..... Love it when she refers to herself as the champion of women.

So what? You could have voted for a libertarian in pretty much any presidential election in the last half century. Go for it if you feel you need to waste your vote.
By this logic no one should be posting about Trump or Biden either.

i tried to warn Trump on twitter: Republicans are fickle, and they will turn on you on a dime, especially The Tea Party wing

Amash, with superhuman patience and resolve, has been waiting for an oppurtunity to win the presidency since he was first elected in the Tea Party wave of 2010

you ought to give his candidacy a good examination, my friends!

Amash is the only candidate on that debate dais who will bring our troops home

there's only 1 commander in chief on that podium: AMASH! NOT TRUMP! NOT BIDEN! NOT JILL STEIN!

This would be a dream come true. He would most definitely have my vote.

(CNN)Justin Amash, a former Republican-turned independent congressman from Michigan, said Wednesday that he stopped actively campaigning for his House seat in mid-February as he has been considering running for president as a libertarian.

"He has been discussing the potential campaign with his family, his friends, his team, and others, and a decision can be expected soon," Amash's campaign said in a statement.

I’d rather it be Hornberger. That said I would have to rethink my refusal to ever again vote.

The two-party system has evolved into a big threat to American principles

The parties value winning for its own sake, and at whatever cost

“How much is Betsy DeVos spending (and paying you) to ensure all-important Michigan goes Trump? He can’t win without it, his support won’t grow, but you can steal the anti-Trump votes from Biden,” wrote Cheri Jacobus, a former Republican strategist and prominent #NeverTrump activist. “57,000 Americans are dead because of Trump. How much did you sell your soul for?”

“How much is Betsy DeVos spending (and paying you) to ensure all-important Michigan goes Trump? He can’t win without it, his support won’t grow, but you can steal the anti-Trump votes from Biden,” wrote Cheri Jacobus, a former Republican strategist and prominent #NeverTrump activist. “57,000 Americans are dead because of Trump. How much did you sell your soul for?”
I have no idea where this 57,000 number is coming from, but how many are dead around the world from the Obama-Biden regime? More than 57,000 that's for sure.

(CNN)Justin Amash, a former Republican-turned independent congressman from Michigan, said Wednesday that he stopped actively campaigning for his House seat in mid-February as he has been considering running for president as a libertarian.

"He has been discussing the potential campaign with his family, his friends, his team, and others, and a decision can be expected soon," Amash's campaign said in a statement.

He'd have mine as well. God I hope I have someone to vote for in November.

He will surely get the vote from many disenfranchised republicans...

1588386931041.png
1588387186401.png

You don't have a brain. Only a cuckoo clock.

He will surely get the vote from many disenfranchised republicans...

View attachment 330665View attachment 330667

No he won't. Disaffected Republicans will vote for Biden. They are not going to waste their vote.

You don't have a brain. Only a cuckoo clock.

I had to give that one a prompt swirly. Jaw dropping ignorance.

Forum List

Back