Justices Indicate Shadow-Bias: Gay Marriage Question Erodes Last Bastion of Impariality?

Should the laws of the separate states be preserved before the question is Heard?

• Yes, shadow "Decisions" by refusing stays erodes my faith in the justice system & state sovereignty.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, it's inevitable; the Court is just letting the public know what it has in mind. No biggie.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I've already given up on the justice system in America.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Fair Housing ? Man, you don't know shit. I've been trying to get something done on housing discrimination against senior citizens and disabled people (including veterans).... it is RAMPANT all over America, The # 1 discrimination happening now. As bad as affirmative action.
Veterans? VASH certificates. Too many Vietnam Era vets who are bums are in the way of real deserving veterans from the Afghan and and Iraq wars

protectionist :cuckoo:
I don't have a holy book, you dumb, queerass lunatic. Even when I was in a religion, it was Catholic, and they go by the Pope and the Vatican. Bibles are Protestant.

And if you read my writings on queers, you'd know I criticize you loons on the basis of your mental illness, not religion. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

And you see Burt with the babe ? (who's laughing at you too) That's the way it's done, basket case. One man - one woman.

th
Bible - Catholic Online
Roman Catholics and the Bible
from theUnited States Conference of Catholic Bishops:
"USCCB Publishing does not sell Bibles. For a good selection of Catholic Bibles, visit a Catholic bookstore."Bible
Bible is protestant. Catholic is the pope. You dummy.

You have nothing to teach anyone, and never have.
You're just a poor student, that's all. NOT MY PROBLEM.
biggrin.gif

And I could teach you a lot about Islamization too. Being a liberal, and going to liberal media (which doesn't report Islamization), I'll guess you're just as ignorant about it as all the other Islamapologists I've encountered here. And that is almost TOTAL ignorance.

Last edited:
Protectionist lost everything here long ago.

Marriage Equality is now over as an issue. So is ACA. So is Fair Housing. So is the confederate flag. The far right got trampled the last two weeks. Excellent.
Fair Housing ? Man, you don't know shit. I've been trying to get something done on housing discrimination against senior citizens and disabled people (including veterans).... it is RAMPANT all over America, The # 1 discrimination happening now. As bad as affirmative action.
Somehow you protest too much, but I hope for once you are telling the truth. But you give up the rest, which is good. Maybe you are finally seeing some sense.

protectionist :cuckoo:
I don't have a holy book, you dumb, queerass lunatic. Even when I was in a religion, it was Catholic, and they go by the Pope and the Vatican. Bibles are Protestant.

And if you read my writings on queers, you'd know I criticize you loons on the basis of your mental illness, not religion. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

And you see Burt with the babe ? (who's laughing at you too) That's the way it's done, basket case. One man - one woman.

th
Bible - Catholic Online
Roman Catholics and the Bible
from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops:
"USCCB Publishing does not sell Bibles. For a good selection of Catholic Bibles, visit a Catholic bookstore."Bible
Bible is protestant. Catholic is the pope. You dummy.
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: they disagree

You have nothing to teach anyone, and never have.
You're just a poor student, that's all. NOT MY PROBLEM.
biggrin.gif
I have never been poor at anything, and I know utter bullshit when it tries, and fails, to impress me...
Like I said, just like all liberals, you're just as lost on Islamization as they are.
geez.gif
Keep your Pamela Geller insanity to yourself. That bitch is as stupid as they come.

Keep your Pamela Geller insanity to yourself. That bitch is as stupid as they come.
Oh aren't you clever ? You came up with a name . How about that ? But there's hundreds more you never heard of, because your liberal media deliberately omits them, to keep you ignorant. That's one of the problems with ignorance. You don't know how much you don't know
geez.gif

Forum List

Back