Justice

a nation ...that you know next to nothing about...

I see you still haven't deigned to explain this comment or your assumption regarding my motivation for starting this thread. Interesting indicator of character (or lack thereof).

You're getting mixed up again. Execution is not a solution nor is it meant to be. It is justice. The injustice is that people like Saddam can only be killed once, but there's jack we can do about that.

There is no justice in killing someone.
That is patently incorrect when the person being killed has murdered. It is justice by definition = equal to, no more than.

You cannot kill someone to show that killing is wrong.

:doubt:

So you're posting this to tell us that these executions make you happy, right?

Hey if the execution of criminals you don't know, for crimes against people you don't know, in a nation that isn't yours (and one that you know next to nothing about) makes you happy?

You may want to do some research into Theodor Adorno's F-scale, Lad.

Justice eye for an eye

Hey if the execution of criminals you don't know, for crimes against people you don't know, in a nation that isn't yours (and one that you know next to nothing about) makes you happy?

You may want to do some research into Theodor Adorno's F-scale, Lad.

Justice eye for an eye

Oh I understand that POV. In fact I mostly agree with it.

It's when people take joy from having to do it, that I wonder about their mental health.

Wrong. Why would you make such a stupid assumption? What's wrong with you?

Note the "right?" at the end of the sentence?

That makes my first point a question.

So your answer is no?

(note the "?" also makes the above a question)

Actually, your sentence structure assumes agreement and at most requests affirmation. This particular response was a pretty spineless attempt at avoiding the issue on your part.

Forum List

Back