Justice Dems Trounced in Bid to Oust Congressional Black Caucus Leader, Jeffries tells AOC:"Dont come for us. Unless we send for you. Just a thought"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

AOC is a loser, now its confirmed!

It is the republican's fault we have had to put up with AOC in the first place. Important lesson there for Republicans and Democrats. Never forget your constituents, no matter how much fun you are enjoying in Washington.

I'll just point out here that it is the GROUP that backed AOC that Rep Beatty is calling out, not AOC herself.
And I can't find any article that states that AOC endorsed her opponent, Morgan Harper.

It is the republican's fault we have had to put up with AOC in the first place. Important lesson there for Republicans and Democrats. Never forget your constituents, no matter how much fun you are enjoying in Washington.

Lol, everything is the Reps fault, right? Lol

I'll just point out here that it is the GROUP that backed AOC that Rep Beatty is calling out, not AOC herself.
And I can't find any article that states that AOC endorsed her opponent, Morgan Harper.
Good point. I read the article,but guess I ran with the OP thread title and comment. I do not actually know a thing about Beatty before the article. I am familiar with AOC, and think it important to remind people she is disliked ofr good reason, not only by Republican, but Independents and quite a few normal Democrats. She's out there, and needs to be out of here.

The people who voted for AOC would vote for Fidel Castro.

Good point. I read the article,but guess I ran with the OP thread title and comment. I do not actually know a thing about Beatty before the article. I am familiar with AOC, and think it important to remind people she is disliked ofr good reason, not only by Republican, but Independents and quite a few normal Democrats. She's out there, and needs to be out of here.

AOC is disliked primarily because she is a young outspoken female voice and a political newbie who is proposing new ideas (no matter what you may think of them) to an political audience steeped in over four decades of "same old, same old". Both policy wise, and politics wise. Her generation sees what a mess the Baby Boomers and early Gen-X people have made of things and they think they can do better. They just have no patience for the political diplomacy and have an overreliance on social media. Yes, these ideas are pie-in-the-sky but that's how the younger generation thinks. And I'm at least willing to listen because there are parts of these ideas which could be implemented. Also, pie-in-sky ideas are how we got things like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Policies that work. And to those of the old guard who thinks AOC is a flash in the pan..think again. Because there's a lot more of her kind coming down the pipe. Eventually, they will outnumber the old guard. And that's why you see the constant shouting down and personal attacks. This is all part of the demographic shift that will take place in the next decade. The end of the boomer/conservative era is just about over.

Last edited:

Lol, everything is the Reps fault, right? Lol

I didn't say that, having voted Republican far more than Democrat. The lesson is valid. That Democrat dipstick Crowly did not pay attention to the home front, after being in Washington for about 20 years. The Republican's swallowed trump hook, line and sinker with his history of being a sleaze, but in 2018 withdrew support for their own 2018 candidate, Professor Pappas against Democrat AOC, for being a sleaze and possibly a wife abuser. Not saying Pappas isn't a sleaze. The Republican should have done their homework before running the jerk, but they said they learned their lesson.

GOP ditches Ocasio-Cortez’s opponent after domestic violence claims surface
GOP ditches Ocasio-Cortez’s opponent after domestic violence claims surface

AOC is disliked primarily because she is a young outspoken female voice and a political newbie who is proposing new ideas (no matter what you may think of them) to an political audience steeped in over four decades of "same old, same old". Both policy wise, and politics wise. Her generation sees what a mess the Baby Boomers and early Gen-X people have made of things and they think they can do better. They just have no patience for the political diplomacy and have an overreliance on social media. Yes, these ideas are pie-in-the-sky but that's how the younger generation thinks. And I'm at least willing to listen because there are parts of these ideas which could be implemented. Also, pie-in-sky ideas are how we got things like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Policies that work. And to those of the old guard who thinks AOC is a flash in the pan..think again. Because there's a lot more of her kind coming down the pipe. Eventually, they will outnumber the old guard. And that's why you see the constant shouting down and personal attacks. This is all part of the demographic shift that will take place in the next decade. The end of the boomer/conservative era is just about over.
You could be right, but there is substantial opposition to her ideas, ideals, methods and outspokenness as young junior representative even in her own party, not just independents and republicans. Have heard if the census turns out bad for New York, her own party higher ups say hers will be the first one on the block to cut.

The people who voted for AOC would vote for Fidel Castro.

I guess the Republicans should have run a dead communist against her. They ran a live supporter of Communists or formerly Communist leaders and won. Kinda how they roll now.

Right! :icon_rolleyes: We created that little monster AOC. Talk about misplaced blame.

Forum List

Back