WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about masturbation & gender identity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about “masturbation” and “gender identity.”
1588179424700.png

Sorry I am going to take the risk and post this it's important for the ppl to see agree with it or not it's gonna stick.

OH isn't this so so special ---- Lets teach kids how to do this. Can this help even the left to see just how crooked WORLD GOVS are get it WORLD GOVS these are youru pigs who want the NWO can you not see this wake up ppl this is all going to get much much worse if you do not get on board with ' FREEDOM RIGHTS AND LIIBERTY!!!! AND GET RID OF BIG TECH!!

REMEMBER THIS TOO FOOL HOSPITALS ARE CLAIMING YOUR LOVED ONE DIED OF CORONA19 BECAUSE THEY GET A HUGE BONUS FOR SAYING THEY DIED FROM IIT DUMBASSES!! LOOK IT UP.

WHO guidelines for sex education recommend that children aged 0-4 be taught about “masturbation” and “gender identity.”
View attachment 329689

Sorry I am going to take the risk and post this it's important for the ppl to see agree with it or not it's gonna stick.

OH isn't this so so special ---- Lets teach kids how to do this. Can this help even the left to see just how crooked WORLD GOVS are get it WORLD GOVS these are youru pigs who want the NWO can you not see this wake up ppl this is all going to get much much worse if you do not get on board with ' FREEDOM RIGHTS AND LIIBERTY!!!! AND GET RID OF BIG TECH!!

REMEMBER THIS TOO FOOL HOSPITALS ARE CLAIMING YOUR LOVED ONE DIED OF CORONA19 BECAUSE THEY GET A HUGE BONUS FOR SAYING THEY DIED FROM IIT DUMBASSES!! LOOK IT UP.
They masturbate on their own. It's completely normal and natural. So what is or was your problem?

View attachment 329689

I'm telling you we need to purge out the pedophiles....they have taken over ...

JO

View attachment 329689

They masturbate on their own. It's completely normal and natural. So what is or was your problem?
This will not go on indefinitely. To much stress and anxiety on people.

View attachment 329689

I had no fucking idea of how or what to mastebate at that age. I don't think I even got a hard on till 10,11 or 12 or something like that. None maybe d0but sure as hell not at 4. Ludicrous.

If what you say is true, and I don't believe it is, why does the WHO have to teach such behavior?
I think it's just a plan to sexualize children as is their plan to teach "an awareness of sexual identity"
which children who innately posses such knowledge anyway.

But we understand the WHO is a leftist UN affiliated organization and in whose interests it is to
sexualize infants.

View attachment 329689

Mambla member?

Yep the pedos always go after the kids and the sick bastards here approve.
Don't be so hard on them. They truly are sick folk that should never be allowed to go free ever again.

The ones to blame are those who let them out again, something the Left does all the time.

View attachment 329689

This will not go on indefinitely. To much stress and anxiety on people.
Some pediatricians say that an oral stimulation act may be from the child being anxious.

View attachment 329689

I had no fucking idea of how or what to mastebate at that age. I don't think I even got a hard on till 10,11 or 12 or something like that. None maybe d0but sure as hell not at 4. Ludicrous.

I hear you these kids should not be " steered" right into thinking about this trash. Let it happen naturally talking about it makes them think about stuff or makes them think they are this or that the pigs who flipped this psych. shit should be hungg since they are changing the offical claims of " mental illness" in order to make manny wrongs right and all the rights wrong

Not enough ppl are smart enough to pick uup on this be it you tell them or not--- then htere is the grouup who is just out all day and have no idea of such information just in general

View attachment 329689

Wow. This is reaching way back. How long did you have to dig to find this new piece of alt-right faux outrage? This study was released by a European section of WHO (not WHO as a general body) and it was published almost 10 years ago. I wonder if Jones is experiencing a little income deficit of his own? People must not be buying enough of his supplements. So, out comes the next non-existent piece of outrage for the right wing to drive traffic to his site.

Here is the actual study published. I'm reading through it and want to understand the context.
https://www.bzga-whocc.de/fileadmin/user_upload/WHO_BZgA_Standards_English.pdf

View attachment 329689

you stupid mother fkr-------- It comes natural at the right age not when it is INDUCED INTO THINKING because the school poliice say so............ NOBODY thiinks of this shit they have to be. CONDITIONED TO THINK IT --- THEY HAVE TO BE CONNED INTO THINKING IT !!

WHO HAS YOUR KIDS 8 HRS OUT OF THE GAWD DAM DAY THEY DO !!

Forum List

Back