Just wanna say that if Trump runs with Nome in 24 and wins that I am absolutely putting in for an internship

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.
That's why tens of thousands will stand in the rain to hear him speak.

The incoherent babbling is coming from your boy.
Yep the fools stood in the rain in 2020 and where did that get them?
Irrelevant to the point made.

It is very relevant to the point made. Tens of thousands looks great. Until tens of millions vote.
Until tens of millions of fake votes are stuffed into the boxes, you mean.

Nope, not what I meant at all.
WE need more of your nuclear launch expertise, can you elaborate on how biden would tell a crazy person at the DOD no you will not do that, when biden does not know what that is?

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?
No I just want to benefit from everything that you know about nuclear launches. So do you actually hold a top secret clearance? or are you just the local good humor man when you are not boozing

Spare me the pretense of knowing anything about me. It is bullshit.

I did hold a Top Secret clearance. But that was years ago.

What I have said is public knowledge.
LOL did they tell you that the potatoes were top secret

Everything on an FBM submarine is at least Secret clearance. Back on topic.
Actually the topic is me being Christy Nome's personal intern, but I find your cleaning the head on a pink submarine a lot more fascinating. Carey Grant was the captain right? and your girdle filled in as a piston spring right? I saw the movie, which nurse were you

I could do this for years and never slip, next is Mr. Roberts

It took me a few minutes to realize who you were talking about. You must know a lot about her, huh?
Actually you are the one drinking drugs right now pop. You just let me deal with the clearance and the FBI schmucks that were actually too embarrassed to talk to me. True story as usual I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. I hear the boys get fined for that line now.

So did you open the new bottle of gin yet popeye?

LOL so you have been in this thread all this time and had no clue until now what it was about.

Not nearly as sad as you wanting to apply for an internship for "Christie Nome".

At least you should learn to spell her name, instead of repeatedly getting it wrong.

As for the "...but then I would have to kill you" bit, I wouldn't believe your story of outfoxing the FBI anyway. You have already shown yourself to be a liar. But please, do understand that if you told me you would have to try to kill me. lol
It was a joke you doofus, you have no clue how sad you are for taking it seriously, but gin will do that. You are killing yourself right now, so please get help

Riiiiight! You calling Gov Kristi Noem by Christy Nome? Nah, you are just a liar and an idiot.

If you want I can keep you posted as to when I open the gin. It isn't tonight.
So I am lying about starting a thread about wanting to be an intern for Christy Nom, the fact is that you took it seriously which is just plain sad.

Actually you are the one drinking drugs right now pop. You just let me deal with the clearance and the FBI schmucks that were actually too embarrassed to talk to me. True story as usual I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. I hear the boys get fined for that line now.

So did you open the new bottle of gin yet popeye? or are you still slurping on the bottle that you opened yesterday?

Yeah, you are lying when you claim it was a joke.
The fact is that you took a complete joke seriously because you were drunk on gin as usual. Interns are always young people just out of school and I am retired. So, you might as well have some more gin, and skip the tonic.

It was a joke alright. Not one you intended. But it was a joke.
So now you say it was a joke, but last night you took it serious, and it took you 70 post to figure out who Noem even was because you were sloshed on gin as usual.

Just admit you want to service Trump, and are ready to get down on your knees like a rat eating cheese.
Not everyone is a homo like you......................................

CIAO

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.

It is very relevant to the point made. Tens of thousands looks great. Until tens of millions vote.

WE need more of your nuclear launch expertise, can you elaborate on how biden would tell a crazy person at the DOD no you will not do that, when biden does not know what that is?

No I just want to benefit from everything that you know about nuclear launches. So do you actually hold a top secret clearance? or are you just the local good humor man when you are not boozing

Actually the topic is me being Christy Nome's personal intern, but I find your cleaning the head on a pink submarine a lot more fascinating. Carey Grant was the captain right? and your girdle filled in as a piston spring right? I saw the movie, which nurse were you

It took me a few minutes to realize who you were talking about. You must know a lot about her, huh?

LOL so you have been in this thread all this time and had no clue until now what it was about.

Not nearly as sad as you wanting to apply for an internship for "Christie Nome".

At least you should learn to spell her name, instead of repeatedly getting it wrong.

As for the "...but then I would have to kill you" bit, I wouldn't believe your story of outfoxing the FBI anyway. You have already shown yourself to be a liar. But please, do understand that if you told me you would have to try to kill me. lol
It was a joke you doofus, you have no clue how sad you are for taking it seriously, but gin will do that. You are killing yourself right now, so please get help

Riiiiight! You calling Gov Kristi Noem by Christy Nome? Nah, you are just a liar and an idiot.

So I am lying about starting a thread about wanting to be an intern for Christy Nom, the fact is that you took it seriously which is just plain sad.

So did you open the new bottle of gin yet popeye? or are you still slurping on the bottle that you opened yesterday?

The fact is that you took a complete joke seriously because you were drunk on gin as usual. Interns are always young people just out of school and I am retired. So, you might as well have some more gin, and skip the tonic.

So now you say it was a joke, but last night you took it serious, and it took you 70 post to figure out who Noem even was because you were sloshed on gin as usual.

Last night I knew it was a joke. Not the sort you claim it was.

The solution for you is to leave the tonic out of the gin and just guzzle gin.

That said if Christy is interested, well so am I

Gov-Kristi-Noem-Official.jpg

Until you get her name right, it just gets worse.
LOL well doofy she just called me and she wants to meet with me about an internship.

And I am being serious now.

Her name does not matter evidentially

So ha

LOL well doofy she just called me and she wants to meet with me about an internship.

So ha

Your post is as honest as your claims to know my drinking habits.

Her name doesn't matter? LMAO!!

He is gonna win. 35% of Democrats now hate what the Politburo Dims did to steal E2020 to put in a demented extortionist who shit on the Constitution for 47 years by demanding kickbacks from Foreign Aid recipient countries.

You're nuts.
No, I'm armed and Rangeress in Texas. And you better watch out. <giggle>

So ha

Your post is as honest as your claims to know my drinking habits.

Her name doesn't matter? LMAO!!
You brag about your boozing every day

You can call her anything you want, I call her hot no matter how her name is spelled

Quote a single time I have bragged about my drinking or admit you are lying.

I will call her by her name. If you choose to continue to call her "Christy Nome", you are simply showing your ignorance.
Have you seen Apple stock yet today?

No the only stock that you own is Applejack

I'll take that as an admission that you are lying.
You drink gin and you have at least one bottle open and another still sealed. All those things are recorded in your post. You seem to be too dumb to know this.

Sad

I did say I have one sealed. Please point out where I said I have one open?

Also, I have a stocked bar for entertaining. The amount I have has nothing to do with the amount I drink. No quit lying and pretending you know more than you do.
So in other words and you do not actually see this. Booze is your life and you think that booze is needed for entertainment.

Life is better without alcohol, not that you will ever know

Again, please point out where I said I have an open bottle.

I see that you are lying and still off topic.
You said you have an entire bar like every good alcoholic must. Are you now claiming that all the bottles that you have are sealed.

All things taken into consideration you are a very special kind of stupid

You made these two claims:
"You drink gin and you have at least one bottle open and another still sealed."
"You brag about your boozing every day"

And yet you are unable to back either up with any quote from me. In other words, you are lying.

And now you claim that I am an alcoholic. Any evidence of that? Or just more lies and pretense that you know me?

To make such claims without any evidence or without knowing the person is a very special kind of stupid.
Yes I did say that, but then you came out blabbering that you have an entire bar so now you are a liquor store as well. Drink up pop it's good for your liver

Yes, I have a stocked bar. We entertain. That is not the same as a liquor store.

So do you have any quotes to show you aren't just making shit up and lying?
You have a stocked bar because you and your alcoholic friends are entertained by alcohol.

Nice life, dumb and boozed up.

Yea we know you can stop anytime you want

Junior, you don't know what you are talking about. No, I am not an alcoholic. Your claims to the contrary are lied.

Just like your claim of my bragging about drinking daily. I usually don't drink weekly, certainly not daily.

Quit trolling.
We know you can quit anytime.

You don't know anything. You pretend to know.
I know that you are a boozer who admits to boozing up his friends

We know you can quit anytime

A boozer? lmao My friends would laugh at that.

No, I am not a boozer. Once again, you pretend to know.

Now if you could just know how to stay on topic.
Indeed you can quit at anytime

And you can stay on topic at anytime.

That is enough. Your obvious trolling will continue to be deleted. You pretend to know me. You don't.

Forum List

Back