Just wanna say that if Trump runs with Nome in 24 and wins that I am absolutely putting in for an internship

You're not interested in slurping Nome, you're interested in slurping Trump.
mm good
kristi-noem-gsn12qsu5-1-0.jpg

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.
That's why tens of thousands will stand in the rain to hear him speak.

The incoherent babbling is coming from your boy.
Yep the fools stood in the rain in 2020 and where did that get them?
Irrelevant to the point made.

It is very relevant to the point made. Tens of thousands looks great. Until tens of millions vote.
Until tens of millions of fake votes are stuffed into the boxes, you mean.

Nope, not what I meant at all.
WE need more of your nuclear launch expertise, can you elaborate on how biden would tell a crazy person at the DOD no you will not do that, when biden does not know what that is?

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?
No I just want to benefit from everything that you know about nuclear launches. So do you actually hold a top secret clearance? or are you just the local good humor man when you are not boozing

Spare me the pretense of knowing anything about me. It is bullshit.

I did hold a Top Secret clearance. But that was years ago.

What I have said is public knowledge.
LOL did they tell you that the potatoes were top secret

Everything on an FBM submarine is at least Secret clearance. Back on topic.
Actually the topic is me being Christy Nome's personal intern, but I find your cleaning the head on a pink submarine a lot more fascinating. Carey Grant was the captain right? and your girdle filled in as a piston spring right? I saw the movie, which nurse were you

I could do this for years and never slip, next is Mr. Roberts

It took me a few minutes to realize who you were talking about. You must know a lot about her, huh?

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.

It is very relevant to the point made. Tens of thousands looks great. Until tens of millions vote.

WE need more of your nuclear launch expertise, can you elaborate on how biden would tell a crazy person at the DOD no you will not do that, when biden does not know what that is?

No I just want to benefit from everything that you know about nuclear launches. So do you actually hold a top secret clearance? or are you just the local good humor man when you are not boozing

Actually the topic is me being Christy Nome's personal intern, but I find your cleaning the head on a pink submarine a lot more fascinating. Carey Grant was the captain right? and your girdle filled in as a piston spring right? I saw the movie, which nurse were you

It took me a few minutes to realize who you were talking about. You must know a lot about her, huh?
Actually you are the one drinking drugs right now pop. You just let me deal with the clearance and the FBI schmucks that were actually too embarrassed to talk to me. True story as usual I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. I hear the boys get fined for that line now.

So did you open the new bottle of gin yet popeye?

LOL so you have been in this thread all this time and had no clue until now what it was about.

Actually you are the one drinking drugs right now pop. You just let me deal with the clearance and the FBI schmucks that were actually too embarrassed to talk to me. True story as usual I could tell you but then I would have to kill you. I hear the boys get fined for that line now.

LOL so you have been in this thread all this time and had no clue until now what it was about.

Not nearly as sad as you wanting to apply for an internship for "Christie Nome".

At least you should learn to spell her name, instead of repeatedly getting it wrong.

As for the "...but then I would have to kill you" bit, I wouldn't believe your story of outfoxing the FBI anyway. You have already shown yourself to be a liar. But please, do understand that if you told me you would have to try to kill me. lol

Not nearly as sad as you wanting to apply for an internship for "Christie Nome".

At least you should learn to spell her name, instead of repeatedly getting it wrong.

As for the "...but then I would have to kill you" bit, I wouldn't believe your story of outfoxing the FBI anyway. You have already shown yourself to be a liar. But please, do understand that if you told me you would have to try to kill me. lol
It was a joke you doofus, you have no clue how sad you are for taking it seriously, but gin will do that. You are killing yourself right now, so please get help

It was a joke you doofus, you have no clue how sad you are for taking it seriously, but gin will do that. You are killing yourself right now, so please get help

Riiiiight! You calling Gov Kristi Noem by Christy Nome? Nah, you are just a liar and an idiot.

If you want I can keep you posted as to when I open the gin. It isn't tonight.

Riiiiight! You calling Gov Kristi Noem by Christy Nome? Nah, you are just a liar and an idiot.

So I am lying about starting a thread about wanting to be an intern for Christy Nom, the fact is that you took it seriously which is just plain sad.

So did you open the new bottle of gin yet popeye? or are you still slurping on the bottle that you opened yesterday?

So I am lying about starting a thread about wanting to be an intern for Christy Nom, the fact is that you took it seriously which is just plain sad.

So did you open the new bottle of gin yet popeye? or are you still slurping on the bottle that you opened yesterday?

Yeah, you are lying when you claim it was a joke.

How so, we used to see thousands attending Klan rallies as well. What does that mean?
Do the democrats still have Klan rallies?
No the republicans do now.
No we don't. The Klan was nurtured into life as an offshoot of the Democrat Party, just like the killers in Antifa and BLM, who are bloodbathing out in Democrat-controlled big cities who have up to 800% more murders from those who didn't settle for airing their grievances, but by attention-whoring murder as their propaganda in blood.

And we're not going to take Democrat false witness any more.

Which reminds me I have to get up early to practice shooting poisonous snakes with my new 22 caliber pistol. I'm sick of them endangering my dogs, duck waddlers, and Rhode Island red layers.

:whipg:

I know, it is embarrassing that they would waste all that time waiting to hear trumps diarrhea.
Do these people have jobs? Of course they don't. No teeth either.

He is gonna win. 35% of Democrats now hate what the Politburo Dims did to steal E2020 to put in a demented extortionist who shit on the Constitution for 47 years by demanding kickbacks from Foreign Aid recipient countries.

How so, we used to see thousands attending Klan rallies as well. What does that mean?
Do the democrats still have Klan rallies?
No the republicans do now.
No we don't. The Klan was nurtured into life as an offshoot of the Democrat Party, just like the killers in Antifa and BLM, who are bloodbathing out in Democrat-controlled big cities who have up to 800% more murders from those who didn't settle for airing their grievances, but by attention-whoring murder as their propaganda in blood.

Yes you do, just more of the usual right wing lip service, what solutions have republicans come up with to help combat this problem? None. How about you get the guns and the drugs out the communities and let's see what happens to the crime rate.
And we're not going to take Democrat false witness any more.

If the hood fits, wear it.
Which reminds me I have to get up early to practice shooting poisonous snakes with my new 22 caliber pistol. I'm sick of them endangering my dogs, duck waddlers, and Rhode Island red layers.

:whipg:

Whoop dee doo.

The fact is that you took a complete joke seriously because you were drunk on gin as usual. Interns are always young people just out of school and I am retired. So, you might as well have some more gin, and skip the tonic.

The fact is that you took a complete joke seriously because you were drunk on gin as usual. Interns are always young people just out of school and I am retired. So, you might as well have some more gin, and skip the tonic.

It was a joke alright. Not one you intended. But it was a joke.

So now you say it was a joke, but last night you took it serious, and it took you 70 post to figure out who Noem even was because you were sloshed on gin as usual.

He is gonna win. 35% of Democrats now hate what the Politburo Dims did to steal E2020 to put in a demented extortionist who shit on the Constitution for 47 years by demanding kickbacks from Foreign Aid recipient countries.

You're nuts.

So now you say it was a joke, but last night you took it serious, and it took you 70 post to figure out who Noem even was because you were sloshed on gin as usual.

Just admit you want to service Trump, and are ready to get down on your knees like a rat eating cheese.

Forum List

Back