CDZ Just something nice.

talksalot

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2013
Photo of the President

Those who hate him will always hate him, no matter what. In his stead, I certainly couldn't imagine Hillary (or Bill, for that matter) making anything even close to this gesture. If you cannot understand the meaning of this, I feel sorry for you.

17098203_896452663791244_8671389154924473759_n.jpg

Please try to understand the weight of this image. This soldier lost both arms. The feeling of a handshake is now lost to him.

Trump realized this, and so touched his face, so he can feel the human connection this is what I see when I think of Trump's motives. He gave up a billionaire lifestyle to now be insulted, dragged through the mud, and lied about, on a daily basis.

All to save this country and the people he loves.

Please consider passing this on. Thank you…

Photo of the President

Those who hate him will always hate him, no matter what. In his stead, I certainly couldn't imagine Hillary (or Bill, for that matter) making anything even close to this gesture. If you cannot understand the meaning of this, I feel sorry for you.

17098203_896452663791244_8671389154924473759_n.jpg

Please try to understand the weight of this image. This soldier lost both arms. The feeling of a handshake is now lost to him.

Trump realized this, and so touched his face, so he can feel the human connection this is what I see when I think of Trump's motives. He gave up a billionaire lifestyle to now be insulted, dragged through the mud, and lied about, on a daily basis.

All to save this country and the people he loves.

Please consider passing this on. Thank you…
For all his faults, and there are many, he does have quite a capacity for human connection on a personal level. Something that Washington D.C. has been in very short supply in recent years.

Reminds me of George and Laura Bush meeting with families of soldiers who died. What a contrast to Hillary's disgusting duplicity regarding the Benghazi victims.

Forum List

Back