CDZ Why should anyone give credence to college students?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
College students are nothing more than a bunch of high school graduates with very little real world experience and even less common sense. Why on earth do we assign any credibility to anything they say or do? And why should we give them control over our educational institutions?

College students are nothing more than a bunch of high school graduates with very little real world experience and even less common sense. Why on earth do we assign any credibility to anything they say or do? And why should we give them control over our educational institutions?

Exactly the question I was asking in this thread.

If they're the protesting and taking worthless liberal arts majors type, then no, they shouldn't ever be taken serious. Their degree is worthless and their behavior mimics toddler temper tantrums.

If they're the protesting and taking worthless liberal arts majors type, then no, they shouldn't ever be taken serious. Their degree is worthless and their behavior mimics toddler temper tantrums.

And how would you describe the behavior of the guy in my sigline?

Should he, as a result, be "taken serious"?

I agree that a lot of college kids are dumb, which is why the Trump fans should stop focusing on them so obsessively.

Nobody cares about a few dumbass kids in Berkeley, except the Trump fans, because FOX News has used those kids to terrify the rubes.

I agree that a lot of college kids are dumb, which is why the Trump fans should stop focusing on them so obsessively.

Nobody cares about a few dumbass kids in Berkeley, except the Trump fans, because FOX News has used those kids to terrify the rubes.

Yeah....I'm sure those business owners are just fine with having their stores trashed.

Poor Fox Noise. They done run out of black-people bogeymen. :itsok:

What is really sad is that the "adults" running the colleges don't take the opportunity to engage the protesting kids. You know, teach them to present their concerns and discuss them, dialogue, grown up style talking...

College kids don't know jack squat. Do not trust politicians, actors, sports stars both active and retired, and most media people. Getting the plain unvarnished truth these days is very difficult. Pick your poison and verify with more than one source. Good luck.

Forum List

Back