Just say no

David Icke's site is NOT 'a legitimate news source' . If you are interested, people will attempt to explain the difference to you.

While the initial article may have indeed appeared in a legitimate news source, the version of it which is posted in between 'analysis' (NOT using professional standards or methods!) by Icke is no longer 'original': it has been reproduced by a person who believes that shape-shifting reptilian aliens are controlling our world.

Now if you feel that is a credible source, that is certainly your right.
And it's Toro's and mine and the greater community's to disagree - and to resist your attempt to redefine the content of 'legitimate news source'.

A word of advice, kiddo: If you can't deal well with rejection, don't set out to 'correct' everyone else's views.

Oh so now you are the person who declares what is and isn't a legit news source...amusing...obviously the patients are running the insane asylum when the likes of you and ernie determine what is and isn't news. Maybe I will post on the Hungarian PM's facebook and let him know some mental rejects in the US think he is a conspiracy theory about throwing monsanto and the imf out of his country.

No, it becomes a conspiracy when you start blathering on about him getting killed because that's what the "global elites" want.

And yes, I, like all the other people who are not batshit insane, determine that a website by a man who thinks the Queen is a space lizard is not a legitimate news source.

So if someone else comes in here and says the same thing it makes it a conspiracy theory? Really...you are a fucking idiot course I realize now so is 90% of this forum...the story is true its an actual news story its not a CT...oh and if you did just a tiny bit of research you would realize your beloved CIA has a history of murdering leaders who don't go with the program and of overthrowing others...such as Iran in the 50's any idiot can find information on how that was a CIA backed and funded action...

What you wrote was that because the PM of Hungary opposed the IMF conditions for a loan, he will be dead within a year because that's what the global elites want, implying that the IMF wants to take over Hungary and will kill anyone who gets in their way. That's retarded.

This is common for those who are susceptible to believing in conspiracy theories. They take the giant logical leap from one event as proof of another. We all know that the US government has killed leaders over the years, but that is neither proof nor evidence that they are about to kill the next leader who has a differing agenda.

David Icke's site is NOT 'a legitimate news source' . If you are interested, people will attempt to explain the difference to you.

While the initial article may have indeed appeared in a legitimate news source, the version of it which is posted in between 'analysis' (NOT using professional standards or methods!) by Icke is no longer 'original': it has been reproduced by a person who believes that shape-shifting reptilian aliens are controlling our world.

Now if you feel that is a credible source, that is certainly your right.
And it's Toro's and mine and the greater community's to disagree - and to resist your attempt to redefine the content of 'legitimate news source'.

A word of advice, kiddo: If you can't deal well with rejection, don't set out to 'correct' everyone else's views.

Says ernie's butt buddy.
No, it becomes a conspiracy when you start blathering on about him getting killed because that's what the "global elites" want.

And yes, I, like all the other people who are not batshit insane, determine that a website by a man who thinks the Queen is a space lizard is not a legitimate news source.

So if someone else comes in here and says the same thing it makes it a conspiracy theory? Really...you are a fucking idiot course I realize now so is 90% of this forum...the story is true its an actual news story its not a CT...oh and if you did just a tiny bit of research you would realize your beloved CIA has a history of murdering leaders who don't go with the program and of overthrowing others...such as Iran in the 50's any idiot can find information on how that was a CIA backed and funded action...

What you wrote was that because the PM of Hungary opposed the IMF conditions for a loan, he will be dead within a year because that's what the global elites want, implying that the IMF wants to take over Hungary and will kill anyone who gets in their way. That's retarded.

This is common for those who are susceptible to believing in conspiracy theories. They take the giant logical leap from one event as proof of another. We all know that the US government has killed leaders over the years, but that is neither proof nor evidence that they are about to kill the next leader who has a differing agenda.

If you would read any of the links I posted or pick a book of your choice on the history of the CIA and you would see that these things do happen and it will probably happen this time. You don't mess with the elites and live very long afterwords.

If you would read any of the links I posted or pick a book of your choice on the history of the CIA and you would see that these things do happen and it will probably happen this time. You don't mess with the elites and live very long afterwords.

I've read several books about the CIA, including ones that were blacked out. And I read your article about the Rothschilds, which is bullshit.

I am not even talking about the rothschild thread...If you had read the history of the CIA you know damn well I am right on this one.

Forum List

Back