Flynt offers $million for Mitt's tax returns

By the way, if Flynt releases Romney's tax records he will be arrested and go to jail, they will ask who gave them to him and he won't tell. Meaning contempt of Court and jail even longer.

You see it is ILLEGAL to disseminate someone else's tax records with out their permission.

Larry Flynt Offering $1 Million For Mitt Romney's Tax Returns

Watch the video at the bottom of the link. It's all about Willard's foreign accounts. Willard is fucked.

Only with the democrat base...people are more worried about where their tax dollars go.

Exactly, and Romney may not be paying his fair share.

You have no proof of that, Lakhota. You refuse to admit that if he hasn't paid his fair share of taxes the IRS would be all over him. All I can say is go pound sand.

If Romney is hiding anything politically damaging in his tax returns, he may have some restless nights between now and election day. I am most interested about whether he participated in the IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009 for foreign tax evaders.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Romney's tax returns: Is the 2009 Swiss bank account amnesty what he doesn't want us to see?

Choose Your Own Romney Tax Return Adventure - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Middle Class Political Economist: Is the Noose Closing Around Romney's Tax Returns?

And if President Obama hid his tax returns?

That would be okay with you hypocrite rw's?

Cracks me up that you fools make excuses for corruption Rs while demanding to see Obama's school records.

SCHOOL RECORDS???

Are you really THAT brainless?

Forum List

Back