4% say Bidenomics is great, 52% say it is poor

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

What do the 4% see that I do not see?

I am with the 96% who claim the economy is not “great”.

My dollar does not go nearly as far as it did in Feb 2020.

And the rest of the uneducated moderates have no clue, like Progressive Hunter...

The 4% are government workers, working from home a few hours a day, and collecting $150,000 for a part-time job.

i hope you are just funnin.....no one gets that for a govt part timer....
I didn’t say they were classified as part-time. I said they only work part-time. The rest of the time they are doing errands, lazing by the pool, taking tennis lessons, on the golf course, getting in a nice walk, and meeting friends uo at Starbucks for a coffee klatch.

All true life examoles. And all on the clock.

The FACT is Biden's policies have hurt the poor and working class the most AND he doesn't care one iota. CRAM through the radical left agenda at any cost, that's the Biden doctrine.

And you guys are sending him straight back to the White House for another four years.
Yes President Trump will have 4 more years, and since the precedence has been set that former presidents can now be charged with bullshit charges, Clinton, Bush43, Obammy, and Bribem can now face trials for conspiring against the US Citizens. It will be glorious when we see all those establishment pukes in jail.

The FACT is Biden's policies have hurt the poor and working class the most AND he doesn't care one iota. CRAM through the radical left agenda at any cost, that's the Biden doctrine.
Bring in 7 million more people during a housing shortage and watch rents rise through the roof.

But hey, not Biden’s fault, right?

Forum List

Back