Just saw obongo’s speech…

Hillary does a far better African American dialect than Obama. He always sounded more like Milton P. Whitebread to me.

It was a really good speech.

Americans, except Republicans, like someone they could trust and don't automatically hate black men.

Americans, except Republicans, like someone they could trust and don't automatically hate black men.

Nice use of the Race Card. I figured that you would ran out of those by now, do you have a printing press in your bathroom or something?

:laughing0301:

Hate is all you got...

Admit it…

obongo’s speech was like finger nails on a chalk board….

Nice use of the Race Card. I figured that you would ran out of those by now, do you have a printing press in your bathroom or something?

:laughing0301:

Race and hate is all the libtards have...………..

Oprah seems like a good decent person…..

Her major fault is she is blinded by Race…..

And looks like a female GORILLA! :piss2:

Just horrific! An obese one at that. She needs to run for President of Uganda or Botswana or something.

He’s using his Black dialect…

He knows the libtards are in deep shit…

The thing is Obama was NEVER black. He was raised exclusively by whites and ONLY dated white women before she-boon Michelle.

It's SO obvious he USED the black community just to get the Presidency! Even many blacks are pissed at him because not much improved for them in his 8 years!

President Trump has actually gotten better numbers for blacks than Obama and even a NAACP poll showed a 21% approval for Trump among blacks!!

"Blinded by Race" I like that.....nicer way of saying what she really is.....racist.

Forum List

Back