JUST IN: Trump Lets Loose On 'Biden And The Globalists,' Proposes Major China Trade Overhaul

So then it will be super easy for you to name a couple.

What crime has Biden committed?
Selling access to his office to China and Ukraine while VP for one.

This here has to be some kind of crime:

bidenbadt2.gif

Last edited:
Here’s my original content somebody locked my thread and that was the first time it’s ever happened in the US message board… very odd considering almost all well all of my original posts are filled with my own views…. so yeah that’s bizarre for that to happen on this site which supports free speech. . . I didn’t know that you couldn’t just post a video With a thumbs up as a thread starter. Surely I’ve seen many other people do that.

So here’s President Trump explaining how he differs from President Biden on the China policy. And get this Trump wants to work with China but he wants to have a better policy. The idea among others is Donald Trump will increase the tariffs on imports to this country from China.

Trump had his chance, he blew it.

Said nobody who purchased groceries today. Here let me help you...:itsok:

You are the one who needs help and you are a enemy of this country. Our rights are under assault from you fascist assholes. Republicans have no problem with greedy corporations ripping off Americans.

You are the one who needs help and you are a enemy of this country. Our rights are under assault from you fascist assholes. Republicans have no problem with greedy corporations ripping off Americans.

Obama promised to prosecute the bankers that screwed the country and then did nothing. Both parties support greedy corporations.

No tariffs on domestically-produced products. ;)

You are economically ignorant. Businesses will raise prices to increase their profits. That happens every time that we impose tariffs. When Ronald Reagan imposed tariffs on Japanese made cars, prices of cars made in the US increased by a equal amount.

You are economically ignorant. Businesses will raise prices to increase their profits. That happens every time that we impose tariffs. When Ronald Reagan imposed tariffs on Japanese made cars, prices of cars made in the US increased by a equal amount.
You're ignorant and a dishonest commie traitorous piece of shit! The Federal goverment was funded solely by tariffs for much of America's history.

You're ignorant and a commie traitorous piece of shit! The Federal goverment was funded solely by tariffs for much of America's history.

You are the stupid Trump supporter who attacks this country. This is the 21st century not the 19th. This also led to oligarchs and huge concentrations of wealth in the hands of a few.

You don't even buy groceries or pay bills; STFU.

You are the stupid Trump supporter who attacks this country. This is the 21st century not the 19th. This also led to oligarchs and huge concentrations of wealth in the hands of a few.
You're a commie turd shill who's trying to tear America down. Fuck You! :spank: :fu:

Forum List

Back