JUST IN: Trump Lets Loose On 'Biden And The Globalists,' Proposes Major China Trade Overhaul

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Here’s my original content somebody locked my thread and that was the first time it’s ever happened in the US message board… very odd considering almost all well all of my original posts are filled with my own views…. so yeah that’s bizarre for that to happen on this site which supports free speech. . . I didn’t know that you couldn’t just post a video With a thumbs up as a thread starter. Surely I’ve seen many other people do that.

So here’s President Trump explaining how he differs from President Biden on the China policy. And get this Trump wants to work with China but he wants to have a better policy. The idea among others is Donald Trump will increase the tariffs on imports to this country from China.

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

seems donny & ivanka still haven't brought their cheap sweatshop clothing & other crap back here from china to be manufactured in the good ol' USA.

Here’s my original content somebody locked my thread and that was the first time it’s ever happened in the US message board… very odd considering almost all well all of my original posts are filled with my own views…. so yeah that’s bizarre for that to happen on this site which supports free speech. . . I didn’t know that you couldn’t just post a video With a thumbs up as a thread starter. Surely I’ve seen many other people do that.

So here’s President Trump explaining how he differs from President Biden on the China policy. And get this Trump wants to work with China but he wants to have a better policy. The idea among others is Donald Trump will increase the tariffs on imports to this country from China.

Tariffs should be increased step by step until it won´t pay off to produce abroad. That is a basic thought to support local production.
On the other hand, when we consider all the mad politicians, nuclear zombies that start wars out of boredom, we must realize that having a major part of our production in China contributes to a more peaceful agenda of the West. For the time being we cannot risk giving these rotten zombies the means to impose annihilation on all of us. They are who need to be dealt with first, everything else later.

We're still paying for his last deal with China.
What number jab you up to, 5, 6??? The gold lining in all of this, is you, and tens of millions just like you are gonna be stone cold fucking dead around 2025, keep shooting that rectum off that passes as your mouth, just keep at it, but you are almost certainly dead in under two years, mask up dumb ass.... :banana:

Ex-President Trump.

Work with China? The same guys that his adminstratiion says attacked us?

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

Thank You FCT Jr. :rolleyes-41:

Not! :auiqs.jpg:

Canada too. Their trade policies are unfair to us. Trump fixed some of that.

Ofc Biden got in there like a monkey with a monkeywrench in a wheelhouse.
Yet another example where Democrats sold us out to line their own pockets. Clinton fucked over American timber workers and sent all that business straight to Canada. Not one goddamn tree was saved.

For all you younger posters trust me when I say there is no greater enemy to American workers than Democrat politicians. They routinely throw American workers under the bus, trading your jobs to foreign countries to line their own pockets.

CHINA purchased all the Democrat politicians. That's why Dems allow CHINA to fuck over Americans.
Its not just them, certainly the majority of fascist democrats are either sold to China, or soul mated to China, but the entire leadership of the republican senate is also owned by communist China, most especially Mitch Mcconnell and his wife Elaine Chao....

Its not just them, certainly the majority of fascist democrats are either sold to China, or soul mated to China, but the entire leadership of the republican senate is also owned by communist China, most especially Mitch Mcconnell and his wife Elaine Chao....
Yes those Republican fuckers are just as guilty. HENCE Trump's election, a POTUS not bought and owned by either party. The American people don't understand that Trump was their best chance to put a stop to these politicians selling us out to foreign countries. That's why they attacked Trump like rabid dogs.

So why did Trump cowtow to Chinese trade demands when he was President?

:dunno:

Attachments

• Nobody Cares.jpg
    Nobody Cares.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back