JUST IN: Trump Lets Loose On 'Biden And The Globalists,' Proposes Major China Trade Overhaul

Trumpers are the biggest fucking idiots on the planet.

:auiqs.jpg:

ralphy.jpg

:113:

Here’s my original content somebody locked my thread and that was the first time it’s ever happened in the US message board… very odd considering almost all well all of my original posts are filled with my own views…. so yeah that’s bizarre for that to happen on this site which supports free speech. . . I didn’t know that you couldn’t just post a video With a thumbs up as a thread starter. Surely I’ve seen many other people do that.

So here’s President Trump explaining how he differs from President Biden on the China policy. And get this Trump wants to work with China but he wants to have a better policy. The idea among others is Donald Trump will increase the tariffs on imports to this country from China.

Trump's tariff war was a colossal failure. He widened our trade gap with China to a record level.

The man is quite simply an idiot.

Trump's tariff war was a colossal failure. He widened our trade gap with China to a record level.

The man is quite simply an idiot.
not sure about that brother. Our economy was way better under Donald Trump in every aspect. So there’s no way Democrats can respond to that one because right now people can’t afford groceries folks are stuck living in tiny apartments they can’t get the American dream , can’t get a house. Anyway you look at it nobody can somehow respond to this and say all everything’s OK. It’s not OK

not sure about that brother. Our economy was way better under Donald Trump in every aspect. So there’s no way Democrats can respond to that one because right now people can’t afford groceries folks are stuck living in tiny apartments they can’t get the American dream , can’t get a house. Anyway you look at it nobody can somehow respond to this and say all everything’s OK. It’s not OK
Trump was a major contributor to the inflation which followed his massive overspending.

Here’s my original content somebody locked my thread and that was the first time it’s ever happened in the US message board… very odd considering almost all well all of my original posts are filled with my own views…. so yeah that’s bizarre for that to happen on this site which supports free speech. . . I didn’t know that you couldn’t just post a video With a thumbs up as a thread starter. Surely I’ve seen many other people do that.

So here’s President Trump explaining how he differs from President Biden on the China policy. And get this Trump wants to work with China but he wants to have a better policy. The idea among others is Donald Trump will increase the tariffs on imports to this country from China.

Didn't he fail at this already?

Is he going to tout his wonderful medical plan next week so the rubes can get excited about the same old lies from 2015?

People who are not blind partisans understand that the inflation is because of very bad economic actions the last 15 years. (Yes you can argue even longer than that).

A few of us were noting it was coming. It's basic economics. It's something you are taught in econ 101.

If you have a great economy you don't continue pumping and adding massive debt. That's what we continued to do.

Does Bidens current debt continue to add to that? Yes it does.

Anyone who wanted a Job could get one easily during Trumps first 3 years in office

obama brought the unemployment rate down from +/- 10% in 2008 to +/- 5% when he left office despite having a (R) majority congress for 6 outa the 8 years he served.

donny took that 5% & lowered by 1.5% in 3 years despite having a (R) majority for 2 of 'em.

those are the facts.

Forum List

Back