JUST IN: Trump Lets Loose On 'Biden And The Globalists,' Proposes Major China Trade Overhaul

This dumbfuck doesn't know that China doesn't pay the tariff, Americans do.
China practices mercantilism

Which is s policy to drive domestic companies out of business

That gives china power over America

Yes, American consumers will pay more

But its money well spent

Here’s my original content somebody locked my thread and that was the first time it’s ever happened in the US message board… very odd considering almost all well all of my original posts are filled with my own views…. so yeah that’s bizarre for that to happen on this site which supports free speech. . . I didn’t know that you couldn’t just post a video With a thumbs up as a thread starter. Surely I’ve seen many other people do that.

So here’s President Trump explaining how he differs from President Biden on the China policy. And get this Trump wants to work with China but he wants to have a better policy. The idea among others is Donald Trump will increase the tariffs on imports to this country from China.

That is a fancy way of saying he will increase inflation. Domestic producers will raise prices to match the higher prices caused by tariffs. Tariffs on Canadian wood has caused the price of homes to skyrocket.

Canada too. Their trade policies are unfair to us. Trump fixed some of that.

Ofc Biden got in there like a monkey with a monkeywrench in a wheelhouse.

And made it harder to build affordable housing. We don't need that kind of help stupid ass.

Yet another example where Democrats sold us out to line their own pockets. Clinton fucked over American timber workers and sent all that business straight to Canada. Not one goddamn tree was saved.

For all you younger posters trust me when I say there is no greater enemy to American workers than Democrat politicians. They routinely throw American workers under the bus, trading your jobs to foreign countries to line their own pockets.

That is a bad joke. Republicans are the ones who screw workers in this country, They give big tax cuts to the rich. They take the side of big businesses over ordinary workers.

That is a fancy way of saying he will increase inflation. Domestic producers will raise prices to match the higher prices caused by tariffs. Tariffs on Canadian wood has caused the price of homes to skyrocket.
There's ways to fix that, you know.

China paid Billions in Tariffs .
Moron.

Explainer: Trump's China tariffs - Paid by U.S. importers, not by China

China’s government and companies in China do not pay U.S. tariffs directly. Tariffs are a tax on imported products and are paid by U.S.-registered firms to U.S. customs when goods enter the United States.

Importers often pass the costs of tariffs on to customers - manufacturers and consumers in the United States - by raising their prices. U.S. business executives and economists say U.S. consumers foot much of the tariff bill.

That was why, immediately after Trump announced his decision, U.S. retailers blasted the move as “another tax increase on American businesses and consumers,” which they warned would threaten U.S. jobs and raise costs for American families.

The new levies will hit a wide swath of consumer goods from cell phones and laptop computers to toys and footwear.

Stephen Lamar, executive vice president of the American Apparel & Footwear Association, said the new tariffs would hit U.S. consumers far harder than Chinese manufacturers, who produce 42% of apparel and 69% of footwear purchased in the United States.

Investors are worried that the increase in retail prices will hit consumer spending which has underpinned the U.S. economy, and trade uncertainty makes businesses hold back capital spending.

Forum List

Back