JUST IN: Maine Court Orders Trump Back on Ballot

He should have never been removed in the first place.

Trump will be on the ballot in all 50 states. But, I must say, to give ONE person the power to take someone off the ballot is the biggest miscarriage of justice there is, where just one person is allowed to suppress the votes of millions of residents of Maine. Talk about vote suppression.

No, Tiger, it isn't. The judge did not "order" him back on the ballot.
Just stayed the case..which technically means the Maine SOS can still exclude him from the ballot.

Reading...comprehension. Apparently something that escapes the members of Alt-Right Nation. :)

Perhaps you should figure out what "staying an action" means. Here let me help. It means whatever action was taken is on hold until further notice.

Now lets examine what action was taken. Trump was removed from the primary ballot. Are you getting this so far?

If Trump's removal from the primary ballot was put on hold, that means he's still on the ballot until further notice, RIGHT?

So I guess in a sense you're right, he wasn't put back on the ballot, the decision made it like he was never taken off in the first place. So yeah, Trump is on the ballot in Maine, pending the SCOTUS decision. Just like the title of the link in the OP said. Saying he's back on the ballot is just a matter of semantics.

Now, let's see how well you comprehend.

Forum List

Back