JUST IN: Maine Court Orders Trump Back on Ballot

He should have never been removed in the first place.

Sorry, that wasn't the ruling. This is why you don't pay attention to alt-right media. They lie to you.
The ruling is pending the Supreme Court decision.

Somebody should face a swift and just punishment.

I'm good with 600 months and a $30 Million fine.

maine election interference.jpg

Covid hoax won’t work so the new variant is he can’t compete. That variant is about as deadly as Covid itself, it’s being defeated upon examination

Covid hoax won’t work so the new variant is he can’t compete. That variant is about as deadly as Covid itself, it’s being defeated upon examination
WEF/Democrats want lockdowns to bring out mass mail-in ballots which they will remove Trump from.

Covidx
Terrorism
Riots
Cyber attacks
WW3

2024 will be eventful...

He should have never been removed in the first place.

0hhhhhhh..... The lesbian secretary of State is going to have to call on all of her Girlz to go up and put on a fat ..ugly ... white woman parade full of spandex and cellulite!

I already knew that. There's nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, that I don't know.
Then your OP title is incorrect. The judge didn't "order" anything...except to put the case on hold..which means technically, he's still off...and his lawyer made that distinction of "confusion" later in the article I linked.

Then your OP title is incorrect. The judge didn't "order" anything...except to put the case on hold..which means technically, he's still off...and his lawyer made that distinction of "confusion" later in the article I linked.
So no fat, ugly white women parade with spandex and cellulite? Shit!

WEF/Democrats want lockdowns to bring out mass mail-in ballots which they will remove Trump from.

Covidx
Terrorism
Riots
Cyber attacks
WW3

2024 will be eventful...
I seriously doubt the unwashed masses will buy that bullshit a second time around and it will go very, very badly for the perpetrators.

Sorry, that wasn't the ruling. This is why you don't pay attention to alt-right media. They lie to you.
The ruling is pending the Supreme Court decision.

Isn't that exactly what the title of his link says, dumb ass.

Isn't that exactly what the title of his link says, dumb ass.

No, Tiger, it isn't. The judge did not "order" him back on the ballot.
Just stayed the case..which technically means the Maine SOS can still exclude him from the ballot.

Reading...comprehension. Apparently something that escapes the members of Alt-Right Nation. :)

Forum List

Back