The Co$t Of Deporting Illegal Imigrants.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Me & my son were talking about illegal immigration & the co$t of deporting these illegal aliens. To make a long story short the co$t of deporting around eleven million illegals shocked me. Being he is involved in both 1st & 2nd amendment issues/litigation I figured he may not know that much about the illegal deportation legalities so I cruised the web to find out facts & figures about the issue. It turned out to be even more expensive than my son estimated. Worse the cost he gave me did not even figure in the cost of prosecuting the bureaucrats & elected officials @ all levels of government for aiding & abetting illegal activity, specifically for violating the American constituencies U.S. Constitution(contract with government). There were other points he brought up but just to numerous to mention here. Below are two links I included so folks can get an idea of what lays ahead for us.

Me & my son were talking about illegal immigration & the co$t of deporting these illegal aliens. To make a long story short the co$t of deporting around eleven million illegals shocked me. Being he is involved in both 1st & 2nd amendment issues/litigation I figured he may not know that much about the illegal deportation legalities so I cruised the web to find out facts & figures about the issue. It turned out to be even more expensive than my son estimated. Worse the cost he gave me did not even figure in the cost of prosecuting the bureaucrats & elected officials @ all levels of government for aiding & abetting illegal activity, specifically for violating the American constituencies U.S. Constitution(contract with government). There were other points he brought up but just to numerous to mention here. Below are two links I included so folks can get an idea of what lays ahead for us.

Dont bring them here in the first place.

the cost of not doing it is far higher,,

un;less youre a greedy person that only thinks of money and themselves and ideology,,

The costs of deportation may be high. But it has to be compared to the costs of permitting the illegals to remain here.

Could we not throw them in a work camp and make them work off the cost to have them deported, and also make them pay for the cost of building the work camp itself? That seems like the best option to me. :dunno:

Could we not throw them in a work camp and make them work off the cost to have them deported, and also make them pay for the cost of building the work camp itself? That seems like the best option to me. :dunno:
just send them back and be done woth it,,,

any work camp built can be co-opted and next thing you know americans are in it,,

Nice emoting, but deporting 10+ million people is not feasible. The best we can do is mandatory registration, with conditional status if they can show self-support and pay taxes. Failure to register would result in deportation.

It's £36,000 per illegal per year in the UK -

My wife still wants them rounded up and shot.
YIKES like well over 11 million rounds! To be affordable it would have to be accomplished with 22 cal. short rounds or it would be co$t prohibitive.

Forum List

Back