jUST HEARD ON THE NEWS obama is back peddling on his opinion of the Mosque

I don't have a link but as anyone heard of this yet?
He was not backpedaling because he didn't never endorse building it there.

In his first statement he said they had the legal right to build the thing near ground zero. In the second statement he said he was not going to comment on the wisdom of doing so.

Do you think he SHOULD comment on the wisdom of doing so? I damn sure think he should, But he won't b/c the son of bitch wants them to build it but knows that saying so would KILL him politically.

theres an entire thread about it. He didn't back pedal , he clarified.He has merely stated that as a matter of law they have the right to build the mosque. He has , as befitting the pussy that he is, refused to give his opinion on whether they SHOULD build it or not, saturday was just a clarification that that is what he is saying.

And he should give his opinion?
Why?
I thought his job was to be the CEO running the country, not micromanaging it like Cater.
Or sensationalizing it like political pundits.

I don't have a link but as anyone heard of this yet?
He was not backpedaling because he didn't never endorse building it there.

In his first statement he said they had the legal right to build the thing near ground zero. In the second statement he said he was not going to comment on the wisdom of doing so.

Do you think he SHOULD comment on the wisdom of doing so? I damn sure think he should, But he won't b/c the son of bitch wants them to build it but knows that saying so would KILL him politically.
No, I don't think he should comment.

If he opposes it, then it would be reported throughout the Muslim world that American so called freedom of religion is only for the Jews and Christians not Muslims. Republican would claim Obama has taken a stand against religious freedom in America.

If he supports it, then Obama haters will offer this up as proof he supports Islamic terrorism. Republicans will claim he is dishonoring the victims of 911.

He took the best option - no comment

You are correct I hate everything he stands for I hate that he has yet to be honest, I hate that people blindly accept what he says as gospel. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the Arabs. I hate seeing American bending over backwards defending that piece of shit. I hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for America. I hate that he hates America so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks America should be. I hate that he disregards the will of thew people to push his own agenda. I hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction. I hate the way he thinks America owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.

Lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody.

I suggest you go back to that other thread they were treating you a whole hell of lot better then I am going to.

Truth hurts, doesn't it???

You see heres where you talk before you know what you are talking about. I wasn't listening to the obama propraganda news services. I was listening to News talk radio which is hardly liberal news. WBT 1110

Are you sure you weren't listening to Fox ?? That was the topic this afternoon. And they just ran with it like the bunch of liars they are.

You're a liar, I watched FoxNews all day long and they said exactly what I said. That Obama said they have the right to build the mosque , and that is the word he used, but that he wasn't going to offer an opinion on whether they should build it.

I'm a liar about what, little twit??? Oh, now all of a sudden you were watching Fox too. But it changes nothing. They were tearing Obama apart over this mosque controversy. If it hadn't been that it would have been about something else. Typical Fox Sunday programming.

You are correct I hate everything he stands for I hate that he has yet to be honest, I hate that people blindly accept what he says as gospel. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the Arabs. I hate seeing American bending over backwards defending that piece of shit. I hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for America. I hate that he hates America so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks America should be. I hate that he disregards the will of thew people to push his own agenda. I hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction. I hate the way he thinks America owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.

Lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody.

ok retarda
1. I hate that he has yet to be honest
When has he been honest?

2. I hate that people blindly accept what he says as gospel
Do you accept everything that he says as truth?

3. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration.
Are you saying that he never said that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration? Are you also dening that he did not have closed talks with democrats leadersthat caused them to change their votes oin the healthcare law?

4. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the Arabs.
Are you saying that there are not any photos of him in the position when he met with the Arab leaders?

5.I hate seeing American bending over backwards defending that piece of shit.
Are you now bending over backards defending him?

6.I hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for America.
Are you saying he never made that world tour?

7.I hate that he hates America so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks America should be.
Are you saying that he never said that he was going to transform America?

8. I hate that he disregards the will of thew people to push his own agenda.
Are you saying that he did not listen to the people when they said they did noit want the governmnent involved in the market with the bailouts? healthcare? Auto industry?

9.I hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction.
He could solve this problem by telling his panthers to stand down but he has remained quite hasn't he?

10. I hate the way he thinks America owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.
Don't you think it's in bad taste to go on so many vacation when the economy is so bad and so many people are out of work?

Who in the hell do you think YOU are??? My 12th grade government teacher?? Take your little quiz and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

You see heres where you talk before you know what you are talking about. I wasn't listening to the obama propraganda news services. I was listening to News talk radio which is hardly liberal news. WBT 1110

Are you sure you weren't listening to Fox ?? That was the topic this afternoon. And they just ran with it like the bunch of liars they are.

Rinata, if Obama weren't black you would hate his guts, and that is a fact that everyone on here knows. You're nothing but a racist scum.

You know absolutely nothing about me, you miserable excuse for a human being. You love to run your mouth about what people know, think, and feel. And most of the time you are so off it's laughable. You're not intelligent enough or intuitive enough to even come close to being that insightful.

And before you call somebody scum, I think you had better take your own inventory and not worry about someone else's.

ok retarda
When has he been honest?

3. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration.
Are you saying that he never said that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration? Are you also dening that he did not have closed talks with democrats leadersthat caused them to change their votes oin the healthcare law?

Are you saying that there are not any photos of him in the position when he met with the Arab leaders?

7.I hate that he hates America so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks America should be.

Are you saying that he did not listen to the people when they said they did noit want the governmnent involved in the market with the bailouts? healthcare? Auto industry?

9.I hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction.
He could solve this problem by telling his panthers to stand down but he has remained quite hasn't he?

10. I hate the way he thinks America owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.
Don't you think it's in bad taste to go on so many vacation when the economy is so bad and so many people are out of work?

Rinata I have waited on your reply to this post. Since you haven't replied back to tell me which is a lie that you said I made. I must come to the conclusion that you are lying and would suck to dimples off a golf ball to get a glimpse of the backside of obama.

1) When has he been dishonest?
2) No administration ha been transparent. why do you only care about it now?
3) I don't know of anybody who accepts what he says as gospel. Not even his most ardent admirers.
4) Her didn't apologise for America - although he should have for some of the shit you've pulled over the years.
5) What will of the people? What do they want? They knew what they were getting in for when the voted for him...those who didn't, have to sit it out until Nov 2012.

I could go through the rest, but Rinata was on the button,,....

Thank you. :) I don't think he deserves any response for this stupid post. As if any answers would give him pause. That'll be the day that fool stops and thinks about anything.

ok retarda
When has he been honest?

Who in the hell do you think YOU are??? My 12th grade government teacher?? Take your little quiz and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

**** you said I fucking lied you either walk away or fucking answer the god damn questions. Or I will fucking hound your ass on the board. do you fucking understand me ****?

ok retarda
When has he been honest?

Rinata I have waited on your reply to this post. Since you haven't replied back to tell me which is a lie that you said I made. I must come to the conclusion that you are lying and would suck to dimples off a golf ball to get a glimpse of the backside of obama.

1) When has he been dishonest?
3) I don't know of anybody who accepts what he says as gospel. Not even his most ardent admirers.
4) Her didn't apologise for America - although he should have for some of the shit you've pulled over the years.
5) What will of the people? What do they want? They knew what they were getting in for when the voted for him...those who didn't, have to sit it out until Nov 2012.

I could go through the rest, but Rinata was on the button,,....

Thank you. :) I don't think he deserves any response for this stupid post. As if any answers would give him pause. That'll be the day that fool stops and thinks about anything.

hey **** or should I call you butch? are you a pitcher or do you like your girlfriend to do all the work and you be the ctacher?

Anyway stupid your little hero never did come cback and defend your rotten stank,ng fishh smelling ass.

Shall you do it for him?

1) When had he been dishonest?
Obama's Top 100 verified undisputed factual list of Lies! | redblueamerica.com

Yet he said his administration was going to be the most open of them all that was his campiagn promise. So you admit he lied?

Really? you are lying to yourself.
Obama apologizes to the world

I could go through the rest, but Rinata was on the button,,....[/QUOTE]

Holy shit now I can see why you agree with the turd you are both idiots.

Rinata, if Obama weren't black you would hate his guts, and that is a fact that everyone on here knows. You're nothing but a racist scum.

You know absolutely nothing about me, you miserable excuse for a human being. You love to run your mouth about what people know, think, and feel. And most of the time you are so off it's laughable. You're not intelligent enough or intuitive enough to even come close to being that insightful.

And before you call somebody scum, I think you had better take your own inventory and not worry about someone else's.

He knows you just like most on this board knows you. slugs are better suited to life then you are as a human.

theres an entire thread about it. He didn't back pedal , he clarified.He has merely stated that as a matter of law they have the right to build the mosque. He has , as befitting the pussy that he is, refused to give his opinion on whether they SHOULD build it or not, saturday was just a clarification that that is what he is saying.

Forget Obama for a second would you seriously expect anything less from politicians?

ok retarda
When has he been honest?

**** you said I fucking lied you either walk away or fucking answer the god damn questions. Or I will fucking hound your ass on the board. do you fucking understand me ****?

Do you think you're cool with your gutter language?? Are you trying to shock me?? Make me mad??? Well it is not happening, little man. Maybe you talk to your wife like that and it whips her into line. But I just think you're a punk and you can go straight to hell. :)

rinata, if obama weren't black you would hate his guts, and that is a fact that everyone on here knows. you're nothing but a racist scum.

you know absolutely nothing about me, you miserable excuse for a human being. You love to run your mouth about what people know, think, and feel. And most of the time you are so off it's laughable. You're not intelligent enough or intuitive enough to even come close to being that insightful.

And before you call somebody scum, i think you had better take your own inventory and not worry about someone else's.

he knows you just like most on this board knows you. Slugs are better suited to life then you are as a human.

$yawn.jpg

Do you think you're cool with your gutter language?? Are you trying to shock me?? Make me mad??? Well it is not happening, little man. Maybe you talk to your wife like that and it whips her into line. But I just think you're a punk and you can go straight to hell. :)

This is what you said:
"Lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody".

I broke down eveything I said with a commnet so even a simpleton has yourself could understand. So here's your chance to make me look foolish, where are the lies?
You do want me to tell the truth don't you? So prove your point?
When has he been honest?

**** you said i fucking lied you either walk away or fucking answer the god damn questions. Or i will fucking hound your ass on the board. Do you fucking understand me ****?

do you think you're cool with your gutter language?? Are you trying to shock me?? Make me mad??? Well it is not happening, little man. Maybe you talk to your wife like that and it whips her into line. But i just think you're a punk and you can go straight to hell. :)

this is what you said:
"lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody".

i broke down eveything i said with a commnet so even a simpleton has yourself could understand. So here's your chance to make me look foolish, where are the lies?
when has he been honest?

do you accept everything that he says as truth?

are you saying that he never said that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration? Are you also dening that he did not have closed talks with democrats leadersthat caused them to change their votes oin the healthcare law?

4. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the arabs.
are you saying that there are not any photos of him in the position when he met with the arab leaders?

5.i hate seeing american bending over backwards defending that piece of shit.
are you now bending over backards defending him?

6.i hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for america.
are you saying he never made that world tour?

7.i hate that he hates america so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks america should be.
are you saying that he never said that he was going to transform america?

are you saying that he did not listen to the people when they said they did noit want the governmnent involved in the market with the bailouts? Healthcare? Auto industry?

9.i hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction.
he could solve this problem by telling his panthers to stand down but he has remained quite hasn't he?

10. I hate the way he thinks america owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.
don't you think it's in bad taste to go on so many vacation when the economy is so bad and so many people are out of work?

View attachment $2boring.bmp

do you think you're cool with your gutter language?? Are you trying to shock me?? Make me mad??? Well it is not happening, little man. Maybe you talk to your wife like that and it whips her into line. But i just think you're a punk and you can go straight to hell. :)

this is what you said:
"lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody".

i broke down eveything i said with a commnet so even a simpleton has yourself could understand. So here's your chance to make me look foolish, where are the lies?
when has he been honest?

do you accept everything that he says as truth?

are you saying that he never said that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration? Are you also dening that he did not have closed talks with democrats leadersthat caused them to change their votes oin the healthcare law?

4. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the arabs.
are you saying that there are not any photos of him in the position when he met with the arab leaders?

5.i hate seeing american bending over backwards defending that piece of shit.
are you now bending over backards defending him?

6.i hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for america.
are you saying he never made that world tour?

7.i hate that he hates america so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks america should be.
are you saying that he never said that he was going to transform america?

are you saying that he did not listen to the people when they said they did noit want the governmnent involved in the market with the bailouts? Healthcare? Auto industry?

9.i hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction.
he could solve this problem by telling his panthers to stand down but he has remained quite hasn't he?

10. I hate the way he thinks america owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.
don't you think it's in bad taste to go on so many vacation when the economy is so bad and so many people are out of work?

View attachment 11207

Stop making claims you can't back up. You are acting like a women who cannot decide whether to turn left or right when she must turn right. Why do you even post here? Is it that you are lonely and looking for companionship? Why did you make a response to this thread? Are you looking for love?

He will not discuss the "Wisdom" of building this Mosque so close to the 911 Ground Zero site? That's because there is no "Wisdom" in building this Mosque so close to the 911 Ground Zero site. It's just plain insensitive and wrong. The builders really should reconsider. It's too bad our President is such a waffling wuss. :(

Last edited:
How many times does 0bama have to comment on local issues before he learns?

It bites him every time.

Forum List

Back