jUST HEARD ON THE NEWS obama is back peddling on his opinion of the Mosque

He will not discuss the "Wisdom" of building this Mosque so close to the 911 Ground Zero site. That's because there is no "Wisdom" in building this Mosque so close to the 911 Ground Zero site. It's just plain insensitive and wrong. The builders really should reconsider. It's too bad our President is such a waffling wuss. :(

at what distance would it become acceptable?

and if an (X) block circle around ground zero IS hallowed ground, what other enterprises within the hallowed circle would you also consider inappropriate for such a sacred space?

this is what you said:
"lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody".

i broke down eveything i said with a commnet so even a simpleton has yourself could understand. So here's your chance to make me look foolish, where are the lies?
You do want me to tell the truth don't you? So prove your point?
1. I hate that he has yet to be honest
when has he been honest?

2. I hate that people blindly accept what he says as gospel
do you accept everything that he says as truth?

3. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration.
are you saying that he never said that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration? Are you also dening that he did not have closed talks with democrats leadersthat caused them to change their votes oin the healthcare law?

4. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the arabs.
are you saying that there are not any photos of him in the position when he met with the arab leaders?

5.i hate seeing american bending over backwards defending that piece of shit.
are you now bending over backards defending him?

6.i hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for america.
are you saying he never made that world tour?

7.i hate that he hates america so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks america should be.
are you saying that he never said that he was going to transform america?

8. I hate that he disregards the will of thew people to push his own agenda.
are you saying that he did not listen to the people when they said they did noit want the governmnent involved in the market with the bailouts? Healthcare? Auto industry?

9.i hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction.
he could solve this problem by telling his panthers to stand down but he has remained quite hasn't he?

10. I hate the way he thinks america owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.
don't you think it's in bad taste to go on so many vacation when the economy is so bad and so many people are out of work?

View attachment 11207

Stop making claims you can't back up. You are acting like a women who cannot decide whether to turn left or right when she must turn right. Why do you even post here? Is it that you are lonely and looking for companionship? Why did you make a response to this thread? Are you looking for love?

Give it up, little boy. I doubt you have it in you to stir up ANY kind of emotion in a woman, even anger. Because you're a little punk. Sorry. :)

Stop making claims you can't back up. You are acting like a women who cannot decide whether to turn left or right when she must turn right. Why do you even post here? Is it that you are lonely and looking for companionship? Why did you make a response to this thread? Are you looking for love?

Give it up, little boy. I doubt you have it in you to stir up ANY kind of emotion in a woman, even anger. Because you're a little punk. Sorry. :)

This is a response of a child that wasn't allowed to have it's way.
""lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody".

Baa bi

Back on topic...

...the Mosque is a symbol of Muslim power.

Why do I say that? Because they have been offered alternative sites, have ignored the ill will they generated and have politicized this. Now they have gained more power by getting support from the President and making him appear unwise.

"That includes the right to build a place of worship and a community center on private property in lower Manhattan, in accordance with local laws and ordinances."

this is Obama endorsing the specific mosque in question.

Back on topic...

...the Mosque is a symbol of Muslim power.

Why do I say that? Because they have been offered alternative sites, have ignored the ill will they generated and have politicized this. Now they have gained more power by getting support from the President and making him appear unwise.

Exactly dead on.

Forum List

Back