jUST HEARD ON THE NEWS obama is back peddling on his opinion of the Mosque

What do you all care anyway??? If he loved the idea and supported it, you'd say he was anti-American, if he hated the idea and didn't support it, you'd say he didn't know the difference between church and state. You just want to bitch about every single thing he does. And you have proven it over and over and over. Bunch of stupid ass people.

The backpedalling came yesterday.

Do you have a link?

Link?... Link This moron! You are unhinged with obsession on irrelevant trivial crap. I hate to rain on your little country bumpkin parade but the big news flash for your stupid hick existance is..GET A LIFE!!!!

EVERYONE(your freinds and foes alike) gets that you hate Obama. I can take him or leave him. But not unlike all you idiot "rebels" you just can't get past LOSING!!! It probably escapes you that most of the country thinks you guys are a waste of oxygen.

Nothing you post is remotely original... You just regurgitate stupid hack talking points.

Why don't you shock the MB with something meaningful and interesting?

Surely Obama has done something more "anti American" than suggest that the First Ammendment to the Constitution is still alive and well.

You are correct I hate everything he stands for I hate that he has yet to be honest, I hate that people blindly accept what he says as gospel. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the Arabs. I hate seeing American bending over backwards defending that piece of shit. I hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for America. I hate that he hates America so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks America should be. I hate that he disregards the will of thew people to push his own agenda. I hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction. I hate the way he thinks America owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.

theres an entire thread about it. He didn't back pedal , he clarified.He has merely stated that as a matter of law they have the right to build the mosque. He has , as befitting the pussy that he is, refused to give his opinion on whether they SHOULD build it or not, saturday was just a clarification that that is what he is saying.

I heard on the news
"obama back peddled" Then the news cuts off.

Of course you did, sweetie. Let's blame the Liberal Media, shall we?

You see heres where you talk before you know what you are talking about. I wasn't listening to the obama propraganda news services. I was listening to News talk radio which is hardly liberal news. WBT 1110

Do you have a link?

Link?... Link This moron! You are unhinged with obsession on irrelevant trivial crap. I hate to rain on your little country bumpkin parade but the big news flash for your stupid hick existance is..GET A LIFE!!!!

EVERYONE(your freinds and foes alike) gets that you hate Obama. I can take him or leave him. But not unlike all you idiot "rebels" you just can't get past LOSING!!! It probably escapes you that most of the country thinks you guys are a waste of oxygen.

Nothing you post is remotely original... You just regurgitate stupid hack talking points.

Surely Obama has done something more "anti American" than suggest that the First Ammendment to the Constitution is still alive and well.

You are correct I hate everything he stands for I hate that he has yet to be honest, I hate that people blindly accept what he says as gospel. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the Arabs. I hate seeing American bending over backwards defending that piece of shit. I hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for America. I hate that he hates America so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks America should be. I hate that he disregards the will of thew people to push his own agenda. I hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction. I hate the way he thinks America owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.

Lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody.

I heard on the news
"obama back peddled" Then the news cuts off.

You see heres where you talk before you know what you are talking about. I wasn't listening to the obama propraganda news services. I was listening to News talk radio which is hardly liberal news. WBT 1110

Are you sure you weren't listening to Fox ?? That was the topic this afternoon. And they just ran with it like the bunch of liars they are.

Lies, lies, lies. Every single thing you have said is subjective. Why don't you just tell the truth here, slick?? You're not fooling anybody.

I suggest you go back to that other thread they were treating you a whole hell of lot better then I am going to.

theres an entire thread about it. He didn't back pedal , he clarified.He has merely stated that as a matter of law they have the right to build the mosque. He has , as befitting the pussy that he is, refused to give his opinion on whether they SHOULD build it or not, saturday was just a clarification that that is what he is saying.

Nah, he backpeddaled.

He's not a backpeddler he's just "nuanced"!

Are you sure you weren't listening to Fox ?? That was the topic this afternoon. And they just ran with it like the bunch of liars they are.

You're a liar, I watched FoxNews all day long and they said exactly what I said. That Obama said they have the right to build the mosque , and that is the word he used, but that he wasn't going to offer an opinion on whether they should build it.

all lies indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

yuk.........yuk..............

obama_total_approval_august_15_2010.jpg

laughing_man-4.jpg

Last edited:

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-2.jpg

ok retarda
1. I hate that he has yet to be honest
When has he been honest?

2. I hate that people blindly accept what he says as gospel
Do you accept everything that he says as truth?

3. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration.
Are you saying that he never said that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration? Are you also dening that he did not have closed talks with democrats leadersthat caused them to change their votes oin the healthcare law?

4. I hated to see his face down and ass up when he met with the Arabs.
Are you saying that there are not any photos of him in the position when he met with the Arab leaders?

5.I hate seeing American bending over backwards defending that piece of shit.
Are you now bending over backards defending him?

6.I hate that he thinks he has to do a world tour apologizing for America.
Are you saying he never made that world tour?

7.I hate that he hates America so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks America should be.
Are you saying that he never said that he was going to transform America?

8. I hate that he disregards the will of thew people to push his own agenda.
Are you saying that he did not listen to the people when they said they did noit want the governmnent involved in the market with the bailouts? healthcare? Auto industry?

9.I hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction.
He could solve this problem by telling his panthers to stand down but he has remained quite hasn't he?

10. I hate the way he thinks America owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.
Don't you think it's in bad taste to go on so many vacation when the economy is so bad and so many people are out of work?

Rinata, if Obama weren't black you would hate his guts, and that is a fact that everyone on here knows. You're nothing but a racist scum.

Barack Obama backtracks over Ground Zero mosque support - Telegraph

I was not commenting and I will not comment on the wisdom of making the decision to put a mosque there," he said.

So began a round of parsing what the president meant. Some news reports said he had backtracked. The White House quickly issued a statement that Obama was not "backing off" his position, but rather clarifying that "it is not his role as president to pass judgment on every local project."

The nuance did nothing to quell the furor.

Mosque dispute takes Obama off-message in gulf - latimes.com

While his pronouncement concerning the mosque might find favor in the Muslim world, Obama's stance runs counter to the opinions of the majority of Americans, according to polls. A CNN/Opinion Research poll released this week found that nearly 70 percent of Americans opposed the mosque plan while just 29 percent approved. A number of Democratic politicians have shied away from the controversy.

Obama makes clear support for ground zero mosque - Forbes.com

0bama, a multitasker he ain't.

ok retarda
When has he been honest?

3. I hate that he is a deceptive person with back door deals, when he was elected he stated that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration.
Are you saying that he never said that his administration would be the most transparent of any administration? Are you also dening that he did not have closed talks with democrats leadersthat caused them to change their votes oin the healthcare law?

Are you saying that there are not any photos of him in the position when he met with the Arab leaders?

7.I hate that he hates America so much that he thinks he needs to transform it into something that he thinks America should be.

Are you saying that he did not listen to the people when they said they did noit want the governmnent involved in the market with the bailouts? healthcare? Auto industry?

9.I hate the way he divides this country using race as a weapon of his method of destruction.
He could solve this problem by telling his panthers to stand down but he has remained quite hasn't he?

10. I hate the way he thinks America owes him and his family a vacation two times a month.
Don't you think it's in bad taste to go on so many vacation when the economy is so bad and so many people are out of work?

Rinata I have waited on your reply to this post. Since you haven't replied back to tell me which is a lie that you said I made. I must come to the conclusion that you are lying and would suck to dimples off a golf ball to get a glimpse of the backside of obama.

ok retarda
When has he been honest?

Rinata I have waited on your reply to this post. Since you haven't replied back to tell me which is a lie that you said I made. I must come to the conclusion that you are lying and would suck to dimples off a golf ball to get a glimpse of the backside of obama.

1) When has he been dishonest?
2) No administration ha been transparent. why do you only care about it now?
3) I don't know of anybody who accepts what he says as gospel. Not even his most ardent admirers.
4) Her didn't apologise for America - although he should have for some of the shit you've pulled over the years.
5) What will of the people? What do they want? They knew what they were getting in for when the voted for him...those who didn't, have to sit it out until Nov 2012.

I could go through the rest, but Rinata was on the button,,....

Last edited:
ok retarda
When has he been honest?

1) When had he been dishonest?
Obama's Top 100 verified undisputed factual list of Lies! | redblueamerica.com

2) No administration ha been transparent. why do you only care about it now?
Yet he said his administration was going to be the most open of them all that was his campiagn promise. So you admit he lied?

3) I don't know of anybody who accepts what he says as gospel. Not even his most ardent admirers.
Really? you are lying to yourself.
4) Her didn't apologise for America - although he should have for some of the shit you've pulled over the years.
Obama apologizes to the world

5) What will of the people? What do they want? They knew what they were getting in for when the voted for him...those who didn't, have to sit it out until Nov 2012.

I could go through the rest, but Rinata was on the button,,....[/QUOTE]

Holy shit now I can see why you agree with the turd you are both idiots.

Rinata, if Obama weren't black you would hate his guts, and that is a fact that everyone on here knows. You're nothing but a racist scum.

Do not speak for me...don't ever speak for me.

And you'd like him if he were white?

I don't have a link but as anyone heard of this yet?
He was not backpedaling because he didn't never endorse building it there.

In his first statement he said they had the legal right to build the thing near ground zero. In the second statement he said he was not going to comment on the wisdom of doing so.

Forum List

Back