Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

and he had 3 of them done

Damn!

I would only have genetic testing done by a reputable lab if I was concerned about some sort of genetic disorder, like cystic fibrosis or some sort of cancer...and in that situation, I would expect that the insurance would pay for some of it.

Well, he does have a DISORDER. Only a truly disturbed person would obsess about what happened to his ancestors to the point where it colors his entire existence.

I think it's his business what he thinks is important to him. My understanding is that Charlie wanted to confirm - by genetic testing - some family history, past down through the generations. What the hell is wrong about that?

People who call themselves conservative should not be so quick to whine about other people's choices. It is nobody's business but his.

It is his choice, but one which he posts publicly on a message board. If he doesn't wish feedback or commentary, it should remain a private choice.

He also uses the expression of his choice to promote a racist world view and to insult those of European ancestry.

It is his choice, but one which he posts publicly on a message board. If he doesn't wish feedback or commentary, it should remain a private choice.

He also uses the expression of his choice to promote a racist world view and to insult those of European ancestry.

When did I insult anyone's European ancestry you jackass? I made the statement that in *MY* family, at least among my mother's paternal ancestry, that one of my ancestors was raped by a Frenchman, which is a story passed down orally through the past 4 generations and you and Mini 14 started losing your minds getting offended. The Frenchman who raped my great4X grandmother is a bastard himself, its not an indictment against all people's of European ancestry and the fact remains that a good many maternal ancestors of African Americans were raped by white men during slavery, if you feel uncomfortable about it, I don't give a damn, imagine how African Americans feel about carrying the ancestry of an ancestor who was a rapist.

You're merely concerned with white people looking bad, well suck it up, because these things are a part of American history.

I have European ancestry, I'm not insulted.... nor is he promoting a racist world view. He is simply stating his opinion on his ancestry. If I existed because one of my ancestors had been raped, I might have an issue with that bloodline too. However, that would not make me a racist.... nor does it make Charlie a racist.

When did I insult anyone's European ancestry you jackass? I made the statement that in *MY* family, at least among my mother's paternal ancestry, that one of my ancestors was raped by a Frenchman, which is a story passed down orally through the past 4 generations and you and Mini 14 started losing your minds getting offended. The Frenchman who raped my great4X grandmother is a bastard himself, its not an indictment against all people's of European ancestry and the fact remains that a good many maternal ancestors of African Americans were raped by white men during slavery, if you feel uncomfortable about it, I don't give a damn, imagine how African Americans feel about carrying the ancestry of an ancestor who was a rapist.

You're merely concerned with white people looking bad, well suck it up, because these things are a part of American history.
he's still a part of YOU, charlie, if that had never happened, YOU would not exist today
its something you cant change and the only way it can make a difference is if you want to hate yourself

he's still a part of YOU, charlie, if that had never happened, YOU would not exist today
its something you cant change and the only way it can make a difference is if you want to hate yourself

I know its a part me and I see it in my skin color and eye color every day moron, that doesn't mean I have to embrace welcome having ancestry from a rapist you jackass.

I know its a part me and I see it in my skin color and eye color every day moron, that doesn't mean I have to embrace welcome having ancestry from a rapist you jackass.

Of course you don't have to embrace it, but you need to accept it, because you cannot change it.

you're the one that is the jackass here

so fuck off you pathetic moron

I have European ancestry, I'm not insulted.... nor is he promoting a racist world view. He is simply stating his opinion on his ancestry. If I existed because one of my ancestors had been raped, I might have an issue with that bloodline too. However, that would not make me a racist.... nor does it make Charlie a racist.

As I said earlier, I completely disagree with your interpretation of his remarks and assessment of his outlook.

His posting record here is quite vile.

I sincerely don't give a shit about Bass, or his rapist 4G Grandfather. One is a a rapist and one is a racist, and neither are worthy of our attention.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

As I said earlier, I completely disagree with your interpretation of his remarks and assessment of his outlook.

His posting record here is quite vile.

Yea, I've heard that accusation about him before.... never seen it myself nor have I ever found him to be racist on this board or on PM.

55% is my genetic ancestry, my ethnicity is wholly African American, MGM but still 100% African American.

If you have to use african America to describe yourself, then you're not American at all. You're just an african.

Charlie was born here. He's as American as you or I. Live with it. You don't get to decide who is or is not an America.

You completely missed my point. If you're born in America then you're an American. There's no need to say "african" American, and you don't get to tell anyone what they can and can't decide.

:lol:

17 pages and counting of Bass-inflicted butthurt. He's right, you guys ARE a bunch of monkeys.

If you have to use african America to describe yourself, then you're not American at all. You're just an african.

Charlie was born here. He's as American as you or I. Live with it. You don't get to decide who is or is not an America.

You completely missed my point. If you're born in America then you're an American. There's no need to say "african" American, and you don't get to tell anyone what they can and can't decide.

You're an American when you're treated equally like all Americans should be treated, just as Malcolm X stated years ago, sitting at a dinner table doesn't make you a diner unless you're eating what everybody else is eating. I am an American, of African descent, thats what an African American is jackass, now you know full well that people that call themselves African Americans or black are not saying they something else other than Americans and my people fought boldly during the Civil Rights Movement to affirm that they too are Americans and deserve to be treated as such, now shut the hell up with your ridiculous argument.

17 pages and counting of Bass-inflicted butthurt. He's right, you guys ARE a bunch of monkeys.

I made a thread about my DNA test results and how I feel they might be inaccurate because of tests I took with two other companies that gave the exact same results which different from 23andme and these retards turn into a thread about me being racist with their silly personal attacks and anger at me because I refuse to embrace the slavemaster that raped a maternal ancestor of mine and they even challenge that, something that has been passed via oral tradition the past four generations simply because they feel that notion of white slavemasters raping black women makes them feel guilty and makes white people look bad.

Now I'm a racist for bringing that up, even though slavemasters raping black women is a well known fact and did happen and is a part of American slaver era history, one the retards are uncomfortable with, thats why they're eager to say its the past, yet when it comes to praising the "good" that the white "Founding fathers" did they don't call that the past, they call it American history.

Last edited:

I made a thread about my DNA test results and how I feel they might be inaccurate because of tests I took with two other companies that gave the exact same results which different from 23andme and these retards turn into a thread about me being racist with their silly personal attacks and anger at me because I refuse to embrace the slavemaster that raped a maternal ancestor of mine and they even challenge that, something that has been passed via oral tradition the past four generations simply because they feel that notion of white slavemasters raping black women makes them feel guilty and makes white people look bad.

Now I'm a racist for bringing that up, even though slavemasters raping black women is a well known fact and did happen and is a part of American slaver era history, one they retards are uncomfortable with, thats why they're eager to say its the past, yet when it comes to praising the "good" that the white "Founding fathers" did they don't call that the past, they call it American history.
no, charlie, you are not a racist for bringing that up
but you do seem to be obsessed with race as it dominates just about every post you make

It comes out as expected that my total African ancestry is 55%, what is shocking is 15% European ancestry, which is too damn high, the rest is, as expected, Native American ancestry.

My paternal ancestry traces back to a West African ancestor in Mali and my maternal ancestry traces back to a Native American woman.

That 15% European ancestry is bogus, is several other tests done by other genetic ancestry companies, my European ancestry was no higher that 5%.

So what did the test say about the percentage of you being human? 50%? 25%? 6%?
15%? :eusa_whistle::lol:

I sincerely don't give a shit about Bass, or his rapist 4G Grandfather. One is a a rapist and one is a racist, and neither are worthy of our attention.

Funny that you keep calling me racist without pointing out any thing racist I've done and or said.

Forum List

Back