Just got a message from a Asian women on a dating site

Asian chicks don't appear to have a problem with black dick, so you may be on to something here.

Have you asked her about eating Cheerios out of her ass yet?

Well she is kind of aggressive. She wanted to meet tonight. I told her friday

Gonna be difficult finding an asian woman who weighs over 300 pounds fbj

I know how you black guys like the extra large mega ton women.

So you might be disappointed when you meet her. ..... :cool:

She is thick not fat. very meaty

Asian chicks don't appear to have a problem with black dick, so you may be on to something here.

Have you asked her about eating Cheerios out of her ass yet?

Well she is kind of aggressive. She wanted to meet tonight. I told her friday
Awesome! Pretend that you have your shit together and that you got some money.

FBJ,

This is what you should do, seriously.

Most ethnic people stick to their own group. They come to the USA to work. They don't know crap about America. There will always be a central figure in their local communities who knows how to fill out immigration papers, who can get them a job and ID, and basically facilitate their being here. Think of them as the "boss".

Go to your local Chinese joint, particularly the worst and sleaziest one. Strike up a conversation with the owner and tell him or her that you need a housekeeper. The boss always gets a cut, so if word gets back to him about a job opening, he will stick some chick with you. Make sure when you "order" this girl that you make it clear that you want a chick of legal age who is fit and cute.

The boss will stick the chick with you. As long as he gets paid he does not give a shit what you do with her. You can screw her, make her clean the shithole you live in, then screw her again. Best of all, you don't have to treat her like anything other than chattel. Plus, it's all legal, more or less.

she has her own business

FBJ,

This is what you should do, seriously.

Most ethnic people stick to their own group. They come to the USA to work. They don't know crap about America. There will always be a central figure in their local communities who knows how to fill out immigration papers, who can get them a job and ID, and basically facilitate their being here. Think of them as the "boss".

Go to your local Chinese joint, particularly the worst and sleaziest one. Strike up a conversation with the owner and tell him or her that you need a housekeeper. The boss always gets a cut, so if word gets back to him about a job opening, he will stick some chick with you. Make sure when you "order" this girl that you make it clear that you want a chick of legal age who is fit and cute.

The boss will stick the chick with you. As long as he gets paid he does not give a shit what you do with her. You can screw her, make her clean the shithole you live in, then screw her again. Best of all, you don't have to treat her like anything other than chattel. Plus, it's all legal, more or less.

she has her own business
That may be cool. Maybe she has her own money. You better not fuck this up.

What's the difference between "thick" and fat?

she is not wide
Huh?

someone who is fat is usually WIDE. She on the otherhand is thick in all the right places

What's the difference between "thick" and fat?

she is not wide
If she is not wide, but is "thick", then does that mean she has a gut?

Thick thighs, hips, and a nice ass

Forum List

Back