Just got a message from a Asian women on a dating site

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This is my first interracial chat and I am willing to give it a try because she has a fat juicy ass. aside from that we live in same area and she looks pleasant

So many of.the black women want to be sassy and not classy lol

Asian chicks don't appear to have a problem with black dick, so you may be on to something here.

Have you asked her about eating Cheerios out of her ass yet?

This is my first interracial chat and I am willing to give it a try because she has a fat juicy ass. aside from that we live in same area and she looks pleasant

Unless you are really good looking man good luck finding a beautiful black woman that doesn't already have kids or doesn't expect you to take care of her financially.

You can actually find an attractive Asian woman with no kids who will love you and even work to contribute to the family.

The black women know you will not support the kids.

The black women know you will not support the kids.
Neither will I. Her and baby daddy can do that. I pay for dinners and vacations.

Don't ask me to pay your car bill this month. I'll break up the next day

Gonna be difficult finding an asian woman who weighs over 300 pounds fbj

I know how you black guys like the extra large mega ton women.

So you might be disappointed when you meet her. ..... :cool:

I know how you black guys like the extra large mega ton women. ..... :cool:
First generation Ching-Chongs are usually pretty fit. But the more Americanized they become the fatter they get.

I've seen some hot Asians with some pretty ugly guys. They must not think highly of themselves. I wish indian were easy to get but they are more racist than white people.

I've seen some hot Asians with some pretty ugly guys. They must not think highly of themselves. I wish indian were easy to get but they are more racist than white people.
Asian women are into white American guys with money who will marry them so they can get citizenship papers; looks are secondary.

Indians are even worse about racism among themselves. It's all about caste ranking and skin color. .... :cool:

FBJ,

This is what you should do, seriously.

Most ethnic people stick to their own group. They come to the USA to work. They don't know crap about America. There will always be a central figure in their local communities who knows how to fill out immigration papers, who can get them a job and ID, and basically facilitate their being here. Think of them as the "boss".

Go to your local Chinese joint, particularly the worst and sleaziest one. Strike up a conversation with the owner and tell him or her that you need a housekeeper. The boss always gets a cut, so if word gets back to him about a job opening, he will stick some chick with you. Make sure when you "order" this girl that you make it clear that you want a chick of legal age who is fit and cute.

The boss will stick the chick with you. As long as he gets paid he does not give a shit what you do with her. You can screw her, make her clean the shithole you live in, then screw her again. Best of all, you don't have to treat her like anything other than chattel. Plus, it's all legal, more or less.

There are some fine looking Indian women!

New Topics

Forum List

Back