Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

The human body can only contain so many lies.
[
You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life

She is going to be 70 next month, she is doing pretty well for a woman her age, and she should be wearing gym shoes not heels. I wonder if most of the younger adults in the US could keep up with her schedule, I doubt it. I think you might be jealous.
Trump is a bit older and running circles around her energy wise, has multiple events a day. Real events, not coffee shop stuff.

That's the issue.....

If this were not a running theme....it might not be a big deal.

She's not getting any younger.

you know, dont most of us pass out after eating several large burritos and a large sugary dr pepper?
I passed out at the store last spring when I THOUGHT I had recovered enough from the flu to go get more fruit juice. She's had a lousy cold or allergies or something, and if she weren't campaigning, she'd be home watching I Love Lucy reruns and drinking chicken bouilon like a reasonable person.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
0d7ad60bd8d5f7351b307c9381a513f589.png

They say they don't know about it. It did not hspoen can't find it. LoL! Then they slip, "Hillary throws a shoe" LoL!

Look how hateful, attacking other posters? Let the SPIN Begin!
What's wrong with attacking other posters?
Nothing. I took it out. I caught one of them.....again.

They say they don't know about it. It did not happen can't find it. LoL! Then they slip, "Hillary throws a shoe" LoL!

They no all about it.....like other posted. They wait marching orders. Uncle Joe? Say it ain't so.

Still not seeing anything on the TV.

Try turning on the TV Einstein...

It's been on....all I see is the really boring Cowboy and Indian move.
I just did a Google search, and it's only being reported by the tabloid sites, although Fox apparently bought it.
It,doesn't sound good....she lost her shoes apparently.....
Yeah, losing a shoe is 95% terminal.

you know, dont most of us pass out after eating several large burritos and a large sugary dr pepper?
I passed out at the store last spring when I THOUGHT I had recovered enough from the flu to go get more fruit juice. She's had a lousy cold or allergies or something, and if she weren't campaigning, she'd be home watching I Love Lucy reruns and drinking chicken bouilon like a reasonable person.
Parkinsons is a brutal disease....

Parkinsons is a brutal disease....
Man, are you ever stupid.

Forum List

Back