Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

This is big. Even if it's a minor thing she'll be seen as physically weak.

oh she was just hot and is at cheleas apt

funny how she never overheats at goldman or $300,000 hollywood
fundraisers

Wait for her campaign's excuse...something to the effect she was dehydrated from her rigorous campaign schedule....blah blah blah

You guys have seen your last real election.
The last real election was the race between Al Gore and President George W. Bush. God started this country with a man named George and ended it with a man named George. Obama wasn't vetted nor was he qualified to run but due to the fact that God marked the end of America with President George W. Bush - the country has been handed over for its final destruction. Never before have Americans witnessed such lawlessness and disregard for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Laws of this land. There is a reason for that. America as we know it came to an end the day George W. Bush left office.

Last edited:

Only by those who already knew. The rest will do as they have done and ignore it.

It is 83 in NYC but the humidity is only 43 percent so I would say that is not that hot. But then again Hillary does like wearing winter cloths in the summer.

I lost a shoe once Golfing. Looking for lost ball, stepped in mud........pulled right out of it. Never lost one on cement?

I'm waiting for the actual news to come out without all the speculation, hell for all we know all she did was trip. :dunno:

Only by those who already knew. The rest will do as they have done and ignore it.

It is 83 in NYC but the humidity is only 43 percent so I would say that is not that hot. But then again Hillary does like wearing winter cloths in the summer.
Hillary likes to dress like Mao Tse Tung.

MSNBC news alert now.......

Sorry Trump boyz....
She's fine......

Just the effects from a dicey looking breakfast burrito....

Forum List

Back