Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

An unnamed source from the NYT said she may have suffered brain death...
tomorrow her staunch supporters will come up with 12 to 20 excuses why she had a brain freeze and fell into the pavement, maybe one of them will be blaming Trump and or his supporters?
Perhaps she got hit by a basket....:lol:
isnt this "Aleppo Mosquito Season" in New York? I heard you can easily pass out/faint within one minute of their bites.

I love the dupes.

"Google is all over i!"

You fucks never learn.

You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.

Your lame insult doesn't take away the fact you were wrong

I'm not wrong. It hasn't happened. When your Google doesn't reveal CNN, AP or Rueters....but only RedState and UK rags....you have been duped. Dupe.

I love the dupes.

"Google is all over i!"

You fucks never learn.

You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life

The first story about her fainting is from 2012, Rex. It appears that her condition is worsening. I believe it is possible that we can expect an announcement soon that she will be withdrawing from the race. Who will replace her if she withdraws? I don't believe her VP pick would be a consideration to replace her. If she has to drop out of the race it would be unprecedented.

Forum List

Back