Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I'm rather afraid....my ex bro in.law suffered a traumatic brain injury and it made him smarter. He coudnt walk,.speak or take.a piss, but he was definitely smarter. Or at least appeared so. Maybe it was just because he finally had to shut up. If Hillary suffers brain deathbit will make her a better person.

[
I love the dupes.

"Google is all over i!"

You fucks never learn.

You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life

She is going to be 70 next month, she is doing pretty well for a woman her age, and she should be wearing gym shoes not heels. I wonder if most of the younger adults in the US could keep up with her schedule, I doubt it. I think you might be jealous.

Fox News isn't a reliable source. I love how you neocons salivate at the thought of Hilary being sick or dying like some of you have claimed.

[

Google

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life

She is going to be 70 next month, she is doing pretty well for a woman her age, and she should be wearing gym shoes not heels. I wonder if most of the younger adults in the US could keep up with her schedule, I doubt it. I think you might be jealous.

if she wants to race me have her get hold of me. I'll win handily :)

[

Google

Her schedule is laying in bed 3 days a week and only limited appearances the other four.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

That's all she wrote for Hillary. Her chances of winning are now zero.

I have a curiosity question? Have we had a Democratic Goldwater moment and not known it... RNC sent Sen. Barry Goldwater in to do the dirty work of telling Nixon that the gig was up and he had to go... If this moment has come and gone, who in the hell had big enough balls to tell Bill's wife she had to go... And what did it cost?

There ought to be a Penitentiary Hospital she can be taken to where she can get the treatment she deserves.

Forum List

Back