Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

Someone needs to dispel the myth that America is better than any country in every way.

1) Our healthcare system is a joke in comparison to other coutures
2) Our poverty is the worse in the developed world
3) Our education is a joke in comparison.
4) Our income disparity is one of the widest in the world.

But go ahead and keep thinking a goddamn wall will solve all of these problems if you want lol. Meanwhile, adults need to take over our government.

What we need is rapid immigration driving costs, waiting lists and a regressive standard of living. Now that's critical thought.

Huh so if killed off your family and came for you next and you had a gun you wouldn’t shot me dead? But you would crack a baby’s head open and suck it’s brains out, and cut it’s limbs off?

You do know it’s impossible for me to have an abortion, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your support of abortion is impossible?? HUH????

Look, moron. These are your words:

But you would crack a baby’s head open and suck it’s brains out, and cut it’s limbs off?

Nothing in that question said anything about supporting a woman’s RIGHT TO CHOOSE.
You accused me of wanting to have an abortion which is impossible.

Are you brain dead!? Lol you do want abortion do you not?? You have to be able to have an abortion to support abortions? Lol

you you democrats ever got voted in is beyond me

I support a woman’s right to choose whether to have an abortion or NOT TO. Her choice.

An abortion being ( killing a innocent baby) got cha.

Fuck you. I am more American than you will ever be, you little cowardly thug-wannabe.

I asked you a question. Why won't you answer it? "Are you saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post?"
Here you go can’t take the question lol so you run away.. answer your question that makes no sense lol edit what!??? W.T.F. are you smoking to today .. stop running answer my question

Why would I answer your question.

You have said you should have the right to kill someone if you want. And you have said you hope more black people are lynched.
Huh where did I say black people should me Lynched more?? Quote?

YOu didn't. But if you can make up shit I you claim I said, I can make up shit and claim you said it. The difference is that I admitted you didn't say it. You just spout lies about what I say and never admit you do it.
Answer the question,, are you for the second amendment unedited or aren’t you

I have said over and over that I am solidly in favor of the 2nd amendment. But rights can be regulated without them being removed. Try yelling "I'm going to kill you!" at Elizabeth Warren. YOu will be arrested. Is that "editing" your 1st amendment rights?

Someone needs to dispel the myth that America is better than any country in every way.

But go ahead and keep thinking a goddamn wall will solve all of these problems if you want lol. Meanwhile, adults need to take over our government.

What we need is rapid immigration driving costs, waiting lists and a regressive standard of living. Now that's critical thought.
Your so right the city I live in Democrat’s flood my city with low standard immigrants and then raise the standards of living high so it forces them and us to be dependent, and they won’t protest because they increase the welfare

Hey Billytriplezero, I am going to try and engage you in a meaningful and honest debate about our healthcare system.

So to start, why don’t you tell me the one country’s system you would like to employ here in this country. My only caveat, we need to duplicate that system EXACTLY.

You do know it’s impossible for me to have an abortion, right?

But you would crack a baby’s head open and suck it’s brains out, and cut it’s limbs off?

Nothing in that question said anything about supporting a woman’s RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

Are you brain dead!? Lol you do want abortion do you not?? You have to be able to have an abortion to support abortions? Lol

I support a woman’s right to choose whether to have an abortion or NOT TO. Her choice.

Not having an abortion is also a choice.
Thats why its called a choice.
Do you think every woman who is faced with the decision of whether or not to have one actually has one?

My granddaughter would disagree.
My daughter got pregnant at 16 and she was considering having an abortion. She CHOOSE not to.

Here you go can’t take the question lol so you run away.. answer your question that makes no sense lol edit what!??? W.T.F. are you smoking to today .. stop running answer my question

You have said you should have the right to kill someone if you want. And you have said you hope more black people are lynched.

YOu didn't. But if you can make up shit I you claim I said, I can make up shit and claim you said it. The difference is that I admitted you didn't say it. You just spout lies about what I say and never admit you do it.

I have said over and over that I am solidly in favor of the 2nd amendment. But rights can be regulated without them being removed. Try yelling "I'm going to kill you!" at Elizabeth Warren. YOu will be arrested. Is that "editing" your 1st amendment rights?
But will you live in America with no changes to the second amendment or 1st? You seem to brag about these restrictions.. but say you are for the constitution.. we are all confused

Do you think every woman who is faced with the decision of whether or not to have one actually has one?

My daughter got pregnant at 16 and she was considering having an abortion. She CHOOSE not to.

We have a choice to suck the brains out of babies skulls and cut their limbs off?? HUH???

Well your post certain proves that.

We have a choice to suck the brains out of babies skulls and cut their limbs off?? HUH???
Or not to.

But will you live in America with no changes to the second amendment or 1st? You seem to brag about these restrictions.. but say you are for the constitution.. we are all confused

If you are confused, I think you are the only one. Unlike you, I can type sentences that make sense. (I also know the difference between "your" and "you're")

So you want to talk hypotheticals now? Funny, when I asked hypothetical questions, you always said you don't deal in hypotheticals.

The SCOTUS has consistently ruled that constitutional rights can be regulated, but not removed. I have read the arguments. They make sense.

I am not bragging about anything. I am stating facts about the regulations that are, logically, placed on constitutional rights.

You seem adamant about the 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but are quick to defend violators of the 6th amendment rights. I am, at least, consistent in my support of the US Constitution and the SCOTUS rulings.

If you are confused, I think you are the only one. Unlike you, I can type sentences that make sense. (I also know the difference between "your" and "you're")

So you want to talk hypotheticals now? Funny, when I asked hypothetical questions, you always said you don't deal in hypotheticals.

The SCOTUS has consistently ruled that constitutional rights can be regulated, but not removed. I have read the arguments. They make sense.

I am not bragging about anything. I am stating facts about the regulations that are, logically, placed on constitutional rights.

You seem adamant about the 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but are quick to defend violators of the 6th amendment rights. I am, at least, consistent in my support of the US Constitution and the SCOTUS rulings.
So your scared to admit you are agains the second amendment but are for the restrictions of it.. I got cha . Pro abortion, anti trump, anti constitution.
Hoping for a bernie Sanders are we?

Jitss, I have finally pinpointed your problem. You have ADD, which makes it impossible for you to focus on anything requiring an attention span of over 30 seconds, which is why you rant all day about abortion, gun rights, and illegals, on a thread about American health care. If you can afford it, talk to your doctor about Ritalin. It may help.

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

The best always costs more. Compare the price of a Bentley to a city bus, and it will seem expensive too.

Compare the cost of Louis XIII cognac with Thunderbird wine

Compare the cost of lobster with bologna.

Jitss, I have finally pinpointed your problem. You have ADD, which makes it impossible for you to focus on anything requiring an attention span of over 30 seconds, which is why you rant all day about abortion, gun rights, and illegals, on a thread about American health care. If you can afford it, talk to your doctor about Ritalin. It may help.
Thank you! Do you have anything of substance to add besides jitss derangement syndrome? Lol JDS

Comrade;

How to Move to Venezuela: the Complete Relocation Guide | InterNations GO!

Thank you! Do you have anything of substance to add besides jitss derangement syndrome? Lol JDS

Just trying t help. I also suspect that an antidepressant may help with your anger issues.

So the woman doesn’t have rights then?
Who has a right to kill?

The United States Government.

Death penalty.

Wars.
Creating laws that put Americans at risk of death.

The Ghost Dance.

Yes we all have a right to kill if we are threatened with our life.. does a babe scare you bernie?

Having a baby can be very threatening to the lives of the poor. If you can’t feed the children you have, having another one isn’t going to make that situation better.

You anti-abortion fools don’t care about the children, once they’re born. The USA has the highest rate of infant mortality in the first world. 1000 children die every year because guns and gun violence - also the highest number in the first world.

35,000 people in the USA die every year because of lack of access to health care. The USA is the only first world country where this happens too because all of the rest of us, including you Russians, have universal health care.

Haha..more pieces of shit making excuses for pieces of shit...how weird.
Umm...poor pieces of shit shouldn’t get pregnant to begin with.

There is no such thing as “can’t feed their children”...Unfortunately, nobody dies from starvation in this country.
Our infant mortality rate is high because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
Children die from guns and gun violence because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
We can’t afford universal healthcare because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
Help us out by recruiting our wetbacks and blacks, beg them to come suck the Canadian tit and watch this nation improve while yours goes to shit right before your eyes.
Piss yourself yet?

I stopped pissing myself when I was 2. You continue to do so to this day with obsession with non-whites.

Your erroneous assumptions that non-whites are to blame for your problems are just laughable. You will be surprised to learn that in many parts of Canada, whites are in the minority - including Toronto, where whites are 48% of the population and visible minorities are 52%.

What we don’t have is a federal government which governs for the corporations and the wealthy. You blame the PEOPLE for the problems created by the failure of your government to govern FOR the PEOPLE.

And it helps when you can keep fools like you blaming the poor for being poor, rather than blaming laws and systems which are designed to increase wealth at the expense of the middle class and poor.

You can’t blame billionaires and corporations for setting up their own system and screwing you over so your blame the people who are lower than you on the income scale.

politics-134310

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

Generally, it is Democrats who say our healthcare is the worst on the planet, but then they are hardly American, and have a separate agenda when saying so..

Sticking your head in the sand doesn’t change reality.

If you stuck your head in the sand, the sand would stick to the feces.

Tell me shithead, why are the top 10 medical facilities in the world all in the USA?

30 Most Technologically Advanced Cancer Centers in the World - Top Master's in Healthcare Administration

Forum List

Back