Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

So....your entire life you pay massive taxes to support the NHS.....that means you have less money during your most productive years for your own family......and then, when you get old and need the NHS.......

Britain's Version Of 'Medicare For All' Is Struggling With Long Waits For Care

The NHS also routinely denies patients access to treatment. More than half of NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups, which plan and commission health services within their local regions, are rationing cataract surgery. They call it a procedure of "limited clinical value."

It's hard to see how a surgery that can prevent blindness is of limited clinical value. Delaying surgery can cause patients' vision to worsen -- and thus put them at risk of falls or being unable to conduct basic daily activities.

"It's shocking that access to this life-changing surgery is being unnecessarily restricted," said Helen Lee, a health policy manager at the Royal National Institute of Blind People.
-------

Many Clinical Commissioning Groups are also rationing hip and knee replacements, glucose monitors for diabetes patients, and hernia surgery by placing the same "limited clinical value" label on them.

Patients face long wait times and rationing of care in part because the NHS can't attract nearly enough medical professionals to meet demand. At the end of 2018, more than 39,000 nursing spots were unfilled. That's a vacancy rate of more than 10%. Among medical staff, nearly 9,000 posts were unoccupied.

These shortages could explode in the years to come. In 2018, the Royal College of General Practitioners found that more than 750 practices could close within the next five years, largely because heavy workloads are pushing older doctors to retire early.

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

So you are admitting that Obamacare is really shitty. Well I guess that’s a step in the right direction.

I read an interview with a pediatric oncologist (cancer doctor for children). The interviewer asked what the toughest part of his job was. Before the doctor could answer, the interviewer went on to say "It must be horrible to watch children die slowly".

The doctor said, "Yes, seeing children die is brutal. No matter how hard you try to stay objective, every patient you lose tears you up."

The he continued with, "But the hardest thing about my job is when I have to tell parents what it will cost to save their child. Or even give them a few more years. Especially when you tell a single mom, and watch her do the math".

Why is it when we talk about abortion, saving a child is paramount? But when we talk about healthcare, it is solely the responsibility of the parent?

Why is it when we talking about setting something up to help people with healthcare, the first question is "Who is going to pay for that?".
But when we talk about war, that question never gets asked?

54% of the discretionary spending in the federal budget goes to defense. 54fucking%. In 2015 that $598.5 Billion dollars! How about we cut that in half? I am sure the $299 Billion saved could help people right here in the US. And let the other countries of the world step up.

Cancer treatment was a bad example for you to use. The NHS in the UK is far behind the US in wait times for those diagnosed with cancer because the system in overwhelmed. Because of this, they have worse outcomes.

I think it was a fine example. The idea that we watch children die because their parents don't have the money, while we spend hundreds of billions of dollars being the World Police is a perfect example of what I am talking about.
Do you have a name of a child that died because the parents had no money??
So anti trump
Pro killing babies
anti second amendment.. WOW

Are you saying no children die of cancer, that could be saved, because of money?

I have never said anything about being anti-trump.
Please point out where I have said I was pro-abortion.
And I am absolutely pro-2nd amendment.

So 4 accusations and 3 of them are lies. Yeah, that is about par for the course for you.

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

So Obama care stinks? Did Obama lie again? You didn't save $2500 a year? Obama lie again?

I read an interview with a pediatric oncologist (cancer doctor for children). The interviewer asked what the toughest part of his job was. Before the doctor could answer, the interviewer went on to say "It must be horrible to watch children die slowly".

The doctor said, "Yes, seeing children die is brutal. No matter how hard you try to stay objective, every patient you lose tears you up."

The he continued with, "But the hardest thing about my job is when I have to tell parents what it will cost to save their child. Or even give them a few more years. Especially when you tell a single mom, and watch her do the math".

Why is it when we talk about abortion, saving a child is paramount? But when we talk about healthcare, it is solely the responsibility of the parent?

Why is it when we talking about setting something up to help people with healthcare, the first question is "Who is going to pay for that?".

54% of the discretionary spending in the federal budget goes to defense. 54fucking%. In 2015 that $598.5 Billion dollars! How about we cut that in half? I am sure the $299 Billion saved could help people right here in the US. And let the other countries of the world step up.

Cancer treatment was a bad example for you to use. The NHS in the UK is far behind the US in wait times for those diagnosed with cancer because the system in overwhelmed. Because of this, they have worse outcomes.

I think it was a fine example. The idea that we watch children die because their parents don't have the money, while we spend hundreds of billions of dollars being the World Police is a perfect example of what I am talking about.
So anti trump
Pro killing babies

Are you saying no children die of cancer, that could be saved, because of money?

So 4 accusations and 3 of them are lies. Yeah, that is about par for the course for you.
Ok name the child that died of cancer because their parents had no money.. you sick bastard

where in the constitution doesn’t it say we have the right to bear arms ( except for) ?? you are anti second amendment you might be for guns but not the constitution..

And are you saying you voted for trump?

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

Ok name the child that died of cancer because their parents had no money.. you sick bastard

where in the constitution doesn’t it say we have the right to bear arms ( except for) ?? you are anti second amendment you might be for guns but not the constitution..

Your rights can be regulated to some degree. YOu keep going with this "I can do what I want" nonsense, regardless of reality. You know, like you claiming a single town can write laws that are unconstitutional and they will be allowed to stand. And I am very much pro-constitution, for everyone. YOu only give a damn about your own rights. Fuck the rest of the citizens.

No, I am not saying I voted for Trump. I am also not saying I didn't vote for Trump. Refusing to answer your questions about who I voted for does make me anti-Trump. It just gives you a response when you are cornered.

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

Not specifically children, but here is an interesting link on the topic: New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage

Lack of health insurance tied to child deaths

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

Your rights can be regulated to some degree. YOu keep going with this "I can do what I want" nonsense, regardless of reality. You know, like you claiming a single town can write laws that are unconstitutional and they will be allowed to stand. And I am very much pro-constitution, for everyone. YOu only give a damn about your own rights. Fuck the rest of the citizens.

No, I am not saying I voted for Trump. I am also not saying I didn't vote for Trump. Refusing to answer your questions about who I voted for does make me anti-Trump. It just gives you a response when you are cornered.
You just posted anti second amendment views,, BECAUSE YOU CHANGED IT! To fit what makes you
Comfortable, and that’s not what the constitution reads. Which means you don’t belong in America because when we surround you you will be uncomfortable lol

if you didn’t vote for trump in Georgia ! You are anti trump .. you have Hillary a vote.

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

Not specifically children, but here is an interesting link on the topic: New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

So you know of no child’s name, just produce pro abortion fallacies.. you anti American hack

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

You just posted anti second amendment views,, BECAUSE YOU CHANGED IT! To fit what makes you
Comfortable, and that’s not what the constitution reads. Which means you don’t belong in America because when we surround you you will be uncomfortable lol

if you didn’t vote for trump in Georgia ! You are anti trump .. you have Hillary a vote.

Are you saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post?

As far as the US Constitution goes, you have a lot of gall. YOu are pissed at me because you willingly committed a felony, and then took a plea deal because you were scared.

And your stance on the 6th amendment takes away ALL your room to talk about anyone else on the topic of the US Constitution. YOu advocated and defended innocent US citizens being dragged from their homes and executed. That is truly sick. You advocated and defended executing US citizens without a trial.

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

As far as the US Constitution goes, you have a lot of gall. YOu are pissed at me because you willingly committed a felony, and then took a plea deal because you were scared.

And your stance on the 6th amendment takes away ALL your room to talk about anyone else on the topic of the US Constitution. YOu advocated and defended innocent US citizens being dragged from their homes and executed. That is truly sick. You advocated and defended executing US citizens without a trial.
Are you OK with living in America with the only gun law is what the Second Amendment says yes or no you little fucking piece of non-American shit? Hehehhe thay was good

I don’t do either, but obviously a woman having an abortion isn’t killing a baby because a fetus isn’t a baby lol. All that really matters is letting a woman do what she wants with her own body.
It is a baby it has feelings nerves after a few weeks.. why would you snip a humans limbs off like that?
Lol it barely has a brain for it to matter. Either way, it’s a woman’s choice to do what she wants with her own body.
No if there is a human inside her.. that human has rights..The law will be change soon all the conservative new judges are all pro life
So the woman doesn’t have rights then?
Who has a right to kill?

The United States Government.

Death penalty.

Wars.
Creating laws that put Americans at risk of death.

The Ghost Dance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

So you know of no child’s name, just produce pro abortion fallacies.. you anti American hack

Jeez dude, does lying and getting the lies pointed out not bother you at all?

Point out ONE SINGLE PRO ABORTION post of mine. Can you do that?

No, I do not know names. Why would I know an individual child's name? But the link I posted talked about how many died because of a lack of insurance.

This "give me one child's name" is nonsense and the mark of a hack.

It is a baby it has feelings nerves after a few weeks.. why would you snip a humans limbs off like that?
Lol it barely has a brain for it to matter. Either way, it’s a woman’s choice to do what she wants with her own body.
No if there is a human inside her.. that human has rights..The law will be change soon all the conservative new judges are all pro life
Who has a right to kill?

Death penalty.

Wars.

The Ghost Dance.

Yes we all have a right to kill if we are threatened with our life.. does a babe scare you bernie?

Are you OK with living in America with the only gun law is what the Second Amendment says yes or no you little fucking piece of non-American shit? Hehehhe thay was good

Fuck you. I am more American than you will ever be, you little cowardly thug-wannabe.

I asked you a question. Why won't you answer it? "Are you saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post?"

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

So anti trump
Pro killing babies

Jeez dude, does lying and getting the lies pointed out not bother you at all?

Point out ONE SINGLE PRO ABORTION post of mine. Can you do that?

No, I do not know names. Why would I know an individual child's name? But the link I posted talked about how many died because of a lack of insurance.

This "give me one child's name" is nonsense and the mark of a hack.
So you know of not one child but you list fake news.. interesting

Fuck you. I am more American than you will ever be, you little cowardly thug-wannabe.

I asked you a question. Why won't you answer it? "Are you saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post?"
Here you go can’t take the question lol so you run away.. answer your question that makes no sense lol edit what!??? W.T.F. are you smoking to today .. stop running answer my question

So there were more union jobs back then than today!? Lol HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY LIE TO JUSTIFY KILLING BABIES?

Dude, arguing with you is like trying to reason with a retard.
images

Stand in the corner,, Corky.

Who has a right to kill?

Death penalty.

Wars.

The Ghost Dance.

Yes we all have a right to kill if we are threatened with our life.. does a babe scare you bernie?

No one has a right to kill.

Forum List

Back