Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

No if there is a human inside her.. that human has rights..The law will be change soon all the conservative new judges are all pro life
So the woman doesn’t have rights then?
Who has a right to kill?

The United States Government.

Death penalty.

Wars.
Creating laws that put Americans at risk of death.

The Ghost Dance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes we all have a right to kill if we are threatened with our life.. does a babe scare you bernie?

No one has a right to kill.

Huh so if killed off your family and came for you next and you had a gun you wouldn’t shot me dead? But you would crack a baby’s head open and suck it’s brains out, and cut it’s limbs off?

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

Don’t Brits pay $6 per liter for fuel?
Don’t even low income pieces of shit pay an effective tax rate of 20%?
Don’t most pay >40% in tax?
Does the U.K. foster 100 million illegal and barely legal wetbacks?
Does the U.K. pay $22 trillion out to lowlife degenerates every couple decades?

Who has a right to kill?

Death penalty.

Wars.

The Ghost Dance.

Yes we all have a right to kill if we are threatened with our life.. does a babe scare you bernie?

Huh so if killed off your family and came for you next and you had a gun you wouldn’t shot me dead? But you would crack a baby’s head open and suck it’s brains out, and cut it’s limbs off?

You do know it’s impossible for me to have an abortion, right?

Lol it barely has a brain for it to matter. Either way, it’s a woman’s choice to do what she wants with her own body.
No if there is a human inside her.. that human has rights..The law will be change soon all the conservative new judges are all pro life
Who has a right to kill?

Death penalty.

Wars.

The Ghost Dance.

Having a baby can be very threatening to the lives of the poor. If you can’t feed the children you have, having another one isn’t going to make that situation better.

You anti-abortion fools don’t care about the children, once they’re born. The USA has the highest rate of infant mortality in the first world. 1000 children die every year because guns and gun violence - also the highest number in the first world.

35,000 people in the USA die every year because of lack of access to health care. The USA is the only first world country where this happens too because all of the rest of us, including you Russians, have universal health care.

Who has a right to kill?

Death penalty.

Wars.

The Ghost Dance.

Your support of abortion is impossible?? HUH????

Having a baby can be very threatening to the lives of the poor
Do you really expect me to read anything after this lol? I come from parents who grew up in the projects and ADOPTED KIDS! And my parents turned out good middle class bought a home in Boston etc...
I know so many families that grew up poor in the inner city and have made it..

You live in MAINE reading democrat literature all day.. lol
Your excuse to kill babies is easily defeated .. go crawl under a rock you troll.

Death penalty.

Wars.

The Ghost Dance.

Look, moron. These are your words:

But you would crack a baby’s head open and suck it’s brains out, and cut it’s limbs off?

Nothing in that question said anything about supporting a woman’s RIGHT TO CHOOSE.
You accused me of wanting to have an abortion which is impossible.

Your rights can be regulated to some degree. YOu keep going with this "I can do what I want" nonsense, regardless of reality. You know, like you claiming a single town can write laws that are unconstitutional and they will be allowed to stand. And I am very much pro-constitution, for everyone. YOu only give a damn about your own rights. Fuck the rest of the citizens.

No, I am not saying I voted for Trump. I am also not saying I didn't vote for Trump. Refusing to answer your questions about who I voted for does make me anti-Trump. It just gives you a response when you are cornered.
You just posted anti second amendment views,, BECAUSE YOU CHANGED IT! To fit what makes you
Comfortable, and that’s not what the constitution reads. Which means you don’t belong in America because when we surround you you will be uncomfortable lol

if you didn’t vote for trump in Georgia ! You are anti trump .. you have Hillary a vote.

Are you saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post?

As far as the US Constitution goes, you have a lot of gall. YOu are pissed at me because you willingly committed a felony, and then took a plea deal because you were scared.

And your stance on the 6th amendment takes away ALL your room to talk about anyone else on the topic of the US Constitution. YOu advocated and defended innocent US citizens being dragged from their homes and executed. That is truly sick. You advocated and defended executing US citizens without a trial.
Are you OK with living in America with the only gun law is what the Second Amendment says yes or no you little fucking piece of non-American shit? Hehehhe thay was good

Fuck you. I am more American than you will ever be, you little cowardly thug-wannabe.

I asked you a question. Why won't you answer it? "Are you saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post?"
Here you go can’t take the question lol so you run away.. answer your question that makes no sense lol edit what!??? W.T.F. are you smoking to today .. stop running answer my question

My question makes perfect sense. And it was based on your comment of "You just posted anti second amendment views,, BECAUSE YOU CHANGED IT! To fit what makes you".

So I asked if you were saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post. I have to ask for clarification because your writing skills are on par with a 3rd grader.

Your rights can be regulated to some degree. YOu keep going with this "I can do what I want" nonsense, regardless of reality. You know, like you claiming a single town can write laws that are unconstitutional and they will be allowed to stand. And I am very much pro-constitution, for everyone. YOu only give a damn about your own rights. Fuck the rest of the citizens.

No, I am not saying I voted for Trump. I am also not saying I didn't vote for Trump. Refusing to answer your questions about who I voted for does make me anti-Trump. It just gives you a response when you are cornered.
You just posted anti second amendment views,, BECAUSE YOU CHANGED IT! To fit what makes you
Comfortable, and that’s not what the constitution reads. Which means you don’t belong in America because when we surround you you will be uncomfortable lol

if you didn’t vote for trump in Georgia ! You are anti trump .. you have Hillary a vote.

As far as the US Constitution goes, you have a lot of gall. YOu are pissed at me because you willingly committed a felony, and then took a plea deal because you were scared.

And your stance on the 6th amendment takes away ALL your room to talk about anyone else on the topic of the US Constitution. YOu advocated and defended innocent US citizens being dragged from their homes and executed. That is truly sick. You advocated and defended executing US citizens without a trial.
Are you OK with living in America with the only gun law is what the Second Amendment says yes or no you little fucking piece of non-American shit? Hehehhe thay was good

Fuck you. I am more American than you will ever be, you little cowardly thug-wannabe.

I asked you a question. Why won't you answer it? "Are you saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post?"
Here you go can’t take the question lol so you run away.. answer your question that makes no sense lol edit what!??? W.T.F. are you smoking to today .. stop running answer my question

Why would I answer your question.

You have said you should have the right to kill someone if you want. And you have said you hope more black people are lynched.

But you would crack a baby’s head open and suck it’s brains out, and cut it’s limbs off?

Nothing in that question said anything about supporting a woman’s RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

Are you brain dead!? Lol you do want abortion do you not?? You have to be able to have an abortion to support abortions? Lol

you you democrats ever got voted in is beyond me

Who has a right to kill?

Death penalty.

Wars.

The Ghost Dance.

Having a baby can be very threatening to the lives of the poor. If you can’t feed the children you have, having another one isn’t going to make that situation better.

You anti-abortion fools don’t care about the children, once they’re born. The USA has the highest rate of infant mortality in the first world. 1000 children die every year because guns and gun violence - also the highest number in the first world.

35,000 people in the USA die every year because of lack of access to health care. The USA is the only first world country where this happens too because all of the rest of us, including you Russians, have universal health care.

Haha..more pieces of shit making excuses for pieces of shit...how weird.
Umm...poor pieces of shit shouldn’t get pregnant to begin with.

There is no such thing as “can’t feed their children”...Unfortunately, nobody dies from starvation in this country.
Our infant mortality rate is high because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
Children die from guns and gun violence because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
We can’t afford universal healthcare because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
Help us out by recruiting our wetbacks and blacks, beg them to come suck the Canadian tit and watch this nation improve while yours goes to shit right before your eyes.
Piss yourself yet?

My question makes perfect sense. And it was based on your comment of "You just posted anti second amendment views,, BECAUSE YOU CHANGED IT! To fit what makes you".

So I asked if you were saying I posted anti-2nd amendment views and then edited my post. I have to ask for clarification because your writing skills are on par with a 3rd grader.
Lol YOU EDITED THE 2nd amendment to fit your views.. or you accept the edits that lawmakers make ..

Now answer my question you pussy motherfucker will you live in America if we strip all of the edits and keep it simple as the creators made it the right to bear arms shall not be infringed..

YES OR NOW PUSSY FACE LOL

You have said you should have the right to kill someone if you want. And you have said you hope more black people are lynched.
Huh where did I say black people should me Lynched more?? Quote?

YOu didn't. But if you can make up shit I you claim I said, I can make up shit and claim you said it. The difference is that I admitted you didn't say it. You just spout lies about what I say and never admit you do it.

Lol YOU EDITED THE 2nd amendment to fit your views.. or you accept the edits that lawmakers make ..

Now answer my question you pussy motherfucker will you live in America if we strip all of the edits and keep it simple as the creators made it the right to bear arms shall not be infringed..

Oh, you are saying that I edited the 2nd amendment to take away a convicted felon's right to own guns?

LMAO!! No, I did not. I didn't edit the 2nd amendment and I didn't pass the law that takes guns away from convicted felons. YOu just keep lying.

"YES OR NOW"? Jeez your writing skills are sad.

YOu didn't. But if you can make up shit I you claim I said, I can make up shit and claim you said it. The difference is that I admitted you didn't say it. You just spout lies about what I say and never admit you do it.
Answer the question,, are you for the second amendment unedited or aren’t you

Are you brain dead!? Lol you do want abortion do you not?? You have to be able to have an abortion to support abortions? Lol

you you democrats ever got voted in is beyond me

I support a woman’s right to choose whether to have an abortion or NOT TO. Her choice.

Answer the question,, are you for the second amendment unedited or aren’t you

The 2nd amendment has not been edited.

Oh, you are saying that I edited the 2nd amendment to take away a convicted felon's right to own guns?

LMAO!! No, I did not. I didn't edit the 2nd amendment and I didn't pass the law that takes guns away from convicted felons. YOu just keep lying.
Since you love America so much the constitution are you willing to live in a country of America that goes back to the laws of the constitution with no restrictions yes or no

Forum List

Back