Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

An abortion being ( killing a innocent baby) got cha.

Not having an abortion is also a choice.
Thats why its called a choice.
Do you think every woman who is faced with the decision of whether or not to have one actually has one?

My granddaughter would disagree.
My daughter got pregnant at 16 and she was considering having an abortion. She CHOOSE not to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have a choice to suck the brains out of babies skulls and cut their limbs off?? HUH???

Jitss, I have finally pinpointed your problem. You have ADD, which makes it impossible for you to focus on anything requiring an attention span of over 30 seconds, which is why you rant all day about abortion, gun rights, and illegals, on a thread about American health care. If you can afford it, talk to your doctor about Ritalin. It may help.
Thank you! Do you have anything of substance to add besides jitss derangement syndrome? Lol JDS

Just trying t help. I also suspect that an antidepressant may help with your anger issues.
Well most that live in democrat run towns are oppressed,, are suggesting we hand out drugs rather then liberty? Lol you libs crack me up .. can you imagine “Sam Adams get over here and take these drugs! All than talk of being independent is just you being depressed” lol hahaha

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

So you kill babies and have abortions but you care about health care of citizens? Huh

I don’t do either, but obviously a woman having an abortion isn’t killing a baby because a fetus isn’t a baby lol. All that really matters is letting a woman do what she wants with her own body.

Hate science much, retard?

YOu didn't. But if you can make up shit I you claim I said, I can make up shit and claim you said it. The difference is that I admitted you didn't say it. You just spout lies about what I say and never admit you do it.
Answer the question,, are you for the second amendment unedited or aren’t you

I have said over and over that I am solidly in favor of the 2nd amendment. But rights can be regulated without them being removed. Try yelling "I'm going to kill you!" at Elizabeth Warren. YOu will be arrested. Is that "editing" your 1st amendment rights?
But will you live in America with no changes to the second amendment or 1st? You seem to brag about these restrictions.. but say you are for the constitution.. we are all confused

If you are confused, I think you are the only one. Unlike you, I can type sentences that make sense. (I also know the difference between "your" and "you're")

So you want to talk hypotheticals now? Funny, when I asked hypothetical questions, you always said you don't deal in hypotheticals.

The SCOTUS has consistently ruled that constitutional rights can be regulated, but not removed. I have read the arguments. They make sense.

I am not bragging about anything. I am stating facts about the regulations that are, logically, placed on constitutional rights.

You seem adamant about the 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but are quick to defend violators of the 6th amendment rights. I am, at least, consistent in my support of the US Constitution and the SCOTUS rulings.
So your scared to admit you are agains the second amendment but are for the restrictions of it.. I got cha . Pro abortion, anti trump, anti constitution.
Hoping for a bernie Sanders are we?

I am not scared of any such thing.

Once again, you lie about what I have said. Can you post a link to anything I have said that is pro-abortion? Can you link anything I have said about being anti-Trump?

And the fact that you call me anti-constitution because I accept that the rights can be regulated, while you are in favor of completely ignoring the 6th amendment is hilarious.

You are FAR more anti-constitution than I am. You shit on whatever amendment you don't like.

You will be surprised to learn that in many parts of Canada, whites are in the minority - including Toronto, where whites are 48% of the population and visible minorities are 52%.
Canada doesn’t have open boarders only allows people immigration who have 10,000 and no criminal record.. would you like those standards in America? Lol

An abortion being ( killing a innocent baby) got cha.

Do you think every woman who is faced with the decision of whether or not to have one actually has one?

My daughter got pregnant at 16 and she was considering having an abortion. She CHOOSE not to.

We have a choice to suck the brains out of babies skulls and cut their limbs off?? HUH???

Jitss, I have finally pinpointed your problem. You have ADD, which makes it impossible for you to focus on anything requiring an attention span of over 30 seconds, which is why you rant all day about abortion, gun rights, and illegals, on a thread about American health care. If you can afford it, talk to your doctor about Ritalin. It may help.
Thank you! Do you have anything of substance to add besides jitss derangement syndrome? Lol JDS

Just trying t help. I also suspect that an antidepressant may help with your anger issues.

It might help. Personally, I think anti-psychotics would help him more.

Answer the question,, are you for the second amendment unedited or aren’t you

I have said over and over that I am solidly in favor of the 2nd amendment. But rights can be regulated without them being removed. Try yelling "I'm going to kill you!" at Elizabeth Warren. YOu will be arrested. Is that "editing" your 1st amendment rights?
But will you live in America with no changes to the second amendment or 1st? You seem to brag about these restrictions.. but say you are for the constitution.. we are all confused

If you are confused, I think you are the only one. Unlike you, I can type sentences that make sense. (I also know the difference between "your" and "you're")

So you want to talk hypotheticals now? Funny, when I asked hypothetical questions, you always said you don't deal in hypotheticals.

The SCOTUS has consistently ruled that constitutional rights can be regulated, but not removed. I have read the arguments. They make sense.

I am not bragging about anything. I am stating facts about the regulations that are, logically, placed on constitutional rights.

You seem adamant about the 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but are quick to defend violators of the 6th amendment rights. I am, at least, consistent in my support of the US Constitution and the SCOTUS rulings.
So your scared to admit you are agains the second amendment but are for the restrictions of it.. I got cha . Pro abortion, anti trump, anti constitution.

Once again, you lie about what I have said. Can you post a link to anything I have said that is pro-abortion? Can you link anything I have said about being anti-Trump?

And the fact that you call me anti-constitution because I accept that the rights can be regulated, while you are in favor of completely ignoring the 6th amendment is hilarious.

You are FAR more anti-constitution than I am. You shit on whatever amendment you don't like.
So answer the question trump come out tomorrow and makes a proclamation that all gun restrictions other then the constitution will be thrown out and the SC backs him up and old it.. will you live in America yes or no?

It might help. Personally, I think anti-psychotics would help him more.
Will that stop me from seeing my culture and city invaded by non Americans? Lol well give them to me dammit! Lol

In fact, it's not even really a "system".

That's exactly right. We have a health care market, not a "system". It's a market that's driven to dysfunction by I'll considered regulation, granted, but it's not a system. Those who presume it is a system are starting with the premise that it should be controlled and prescribed by an authority.

Our healthcare system is a mess because of BIG GOVERNMENT. Every time we "trust" BIG GOVERNMENT to "fix" healthcare, we get socked in the wallet and the "care" becomes worse.

The SOLUTION is to KICK GOVERNMENT out of health care and go back to a totally free market, perhaps with tax deductible health savings accounts.

If you live a healthy lifestyle, you should not pay for the healthcare of those who do not, and you should not be lining the pockets of BIG GOVERNMENT KLEPTOCRATS and their enablers in the Congress, all of whom are rich in part because they own the very healthcare stocks they enable by :"law" to bilk Americans.

We have a health care market, not a system

False

A healthcare MARKET would be open. If you need a certain procedure, various purveyors of such service would post their prices ONLINE allowing for truly FREE MARKET COMPETITION.

That is the only way to drive costs down. BIG GOVERNMENT likes high costs and profits guaranteed by "law" so that they can get perks and kickbacks from those profiteering off BIG GOVERNMENT mandates. A truly free market in health care would empower the CONSUMER to pick and choose. Our "system" does not allow that. You first get socked by the billionaires running the bullshit "health insurance" schemes, which only ENSURE that you get screwed while they get rich....

Democrats: “ kill babies, suck the brains out of babies snip their limbs off”

democrats: I want health care for everyone because i care lol

So answer the question trump come out tomorrow and makes a proclamation that all gun restrictions other then the constitution will be thrown out and the SC backs him up and old it.. will you live in America yes or no?

I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.

Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?

If you are bitching about the cost of health care then blame Obamacare because it jacked up the cost of everything so that the welfare queens could get their filthy free subsidies.

I will say again that I favor the 2nd amendment.

But seeing you speak in favor of lynching, saying you will shit on my property and use my people for toilet paper, talking about traveling and camping where ever you please on private property, talking about me seeing 50 lasers pointed in my windows by felons with guns, and all of your claims of violence, I am comfortable with you not being able to own firearms.

I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.

Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?
Pls answer my question.. will you live in America where the only gun law is the second amendment yes or no?

You want Democrats to keep having babies?
I would think since you hate us so much you would encourage us to have abortions.
More abortions by Democrats=Less Democrats.

Gotta think it through, dumbass.
Lol.

Pls answer my question.. will you live in America where the only gun law is the second amendment yes or no?

Pls learn to read. I already answered your question.

Pls learn to read. I already answered your question.

You expect too much of him.

You want Democrats to keep having babies?
I would think since you hate us so much you would encourage us to have abortions.
More abortions by Democrats=Less Democrats.

Gotta think it through, dumbass.
Lol.

Shit trump was a democrat until he woke up, Candace owens.. jeeez let people have a opportunity to think lol

Forum List

Back