Just Announced, epstein Denied Bail

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It was just announced on MSNBC. epstein is staying in jail.

Bail has been denied.

I did a search to find an article on it but it's too early for one to be published. When I find an article about it. I'll post it.

If he is guilty and I am confident a jury will find him so, he never should see another day of freedom. I hope his prison buddies reward him.

Great. I hope he talks, a lot. Let it all out now Jeffrey.
"Trump unfriended me and blocked me in the late 90's. Thankfully, Bill and Hillary Clinton stuck with me including at least 26 trips, that you know about, with Bill to my special Island where we availed ourselves of that sweet, tight, innocent, well, what my former friend Trump grabbed, Bill and I did wayyyyyy more than grab"

Are you absolutely fucking sure you want Epstein talking about Hillary's hubby?

Bail has been denied.

I did a search to find an article on it but it's too early for one to be published. When I find an article about it. I'll post it.
I knew that they weren't suppose to let a child predator out in the streets while their victims and children are around. They never let them out on bail, unless that there are not enough evidence that shows he committed the crime. And plus he has prior convictions of the same offense. All child predators stays in until they have served their time. If they would of have released him on bail. That the court will be the one responsible for anymore offense he commits while out on bail.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Now it's his turn to be molested.
If you know anything about jails and prisons he wont be simply molested.. He's been placed into protective custody, as are all child sex offenders. Child Sex Offenders have a very short life expectancy in general population.

He won't have any more problems than Martha Stewart had when she was incarcerated,

in fact, his 'cell' will likely be superior to the one she was in.

Great. I hope he talks, a lot. Let it all out now Jeffrey.
"Trump unfriended me and blocked me in the late 90's. Thankfully, Bill and Hillary Clinton stuck with me including at least 26 trips, that you know about, with Bill to my special Island where we availed ourselves of that sweet, tight, innocent, well, what my former friend Trump grabbed, Bill and I did wayyyyyy more than grab"

Are you absolutely fucking sure you want Epstein talking about Hillary's hubby?
Why is it the liberals are all "take 'em all down no matter who they are" and you tRumpkins are all "except the republicans"?

Bail has been denied.

I knew that they weren't suppose to let a child predator out in the streets while their victims and children are around. They never let them out on bail, unless that there are not enough evidence that shows he committed the crime. And plus he has prior convictions of the same offense. All child predators stays in until they have served their time. If they would of have released him on bail. That the court will be the one responsible for anymore offense he commits while out on bail.

giphy.gif
There is plenty to stack against this guy without lying. No one has charged him with being a child predator. That's coming from a media that can't stop lying. Epstein has been denied bail because he has unlimited wealth and extensive ties to foreign interests making him a flight risk. Nothing to do with children.

Bail has been denied.

giphy.gif
There is plenty to stack against this guy without lying. No one has charged him with being a child predator. That's coming from a media that can't stop lying. Epstein has been denied bail because he has unlimited wealth and extensive ties to foreign interests making him a flight risk. Nothing to do with children.
A child predator is someone that preys only on children. I know someone that is a social worker that use to work at this prison for Pedophiles. This place is a sweet haven for those folks. She said that they have a mini mall that is fully equipped. She said that their minds are so warped that it is unbelievable. And they are not suppose to be released on bail, unless they feel as if the victims are lying, or have a bad criminal history. While they are in prison. That they sees a psych to evaluate them. But for some reason, that these guys only are attractive to young children. To them, that they sees 20 years old women or older as motherly figures, or someone that has authority over them. Even though that they are older than these women, that they still looks up to them as if they are the adults.

She sounds like a woman that is in charge over her husband. Which means that her husband have had a child like behavior around her. That he was never a man with authority.

Forum List

Back