Jussie Smollett Sentenced to 150 Days in Cook County Jail, Screams "I am not suicidal! I am innocent!"

Like most other leftists, MarcATL will happily throw anyone under the bus (especially black people) in service to "the Cause".

When we point out the cops lying, members here come out of the woodwork to create lies to cover for those lies.

I noted that I support what happened here to Smollet over his lies but the cop that lied to get the warrant that caused Breonna Taylor's death got a free pass and people lied themselves to cover that.

Absolutely. Why not? If a cop did this, you would be outraged that he received a sentence of 5 months.

Look at the Russia collusion hoax. That's what happens when LEOs lie on sworn statements. I'm sure you want those crooks hung out to dry. Yes?
What should happen to police who lie on police reports?

I know what Jussie did. And I’m not a resident of Chicago or the State of Illinois. But it does not follow that, merely because many relatively low level felonies end up with no incarceration, no low-level felony convictions should yield an incarceratory sentence. And just because you happen to “feel” that “nobody” got hurt, doesn’t mean that you’re right. If you mean “no physical injury,” that appears to be true.

However, in many other ways, he DID hurt people, including the taxpayers of that city; plus he harmed race-relations via a fraud. He cost the city money for unnecessary police investigation — thereby taking those cops away from investigation real crimes. And, akin to pulling a false alarm or falsely reporting a bomb threat, such behavior also risks that other more dangerous crimes will get slower police response time — endangering the lives of others.

I thought Jussie might get no incarceration, at all. But I don’t see him having to serve 75 days as any kind of injustice.
One your first point, the hurt issue, a standard is a standard, and when a judge goes out of his way to go against the standard, it's clear evidence of injustice. The diva judge made it personal. As evidenced in his 45 minute or so long Oscar-winning performance speech or tirade rather.

Your second issue, "oh the precious taxpayers", the city has paid umpteen millions of dollars out of pocket due to their brutality and killing of unarmed black people, I don't see this argument coming from you nor your ilk on that. Further evidence of injustice.

Your issue on "race-relations", what is that exactly? How are you defining this nebulous term? And how important should this "race-relations" be to determine punishment for a crime. How come I don't see you engaging in this rhetoric when its bad "race-relations" against black people? Once again, further evidence of injustice.

Lastly, on your point of taking cops away from real crimes, I don't see you or your ilk engaging in that rhetoric whenever it comes to all these Karens who are caught on camera screaming that black people are attacking them, or stealing their phones, or doing some other made-up and false crime, when it's clearly not the case. All I've observed from your ilk is excuses for this reprehensible and demonic, not to mention potentially fatal behavior. That tells me you don't really give a crap about "race relations", you really just don't want white people to be viewed in a negative way. Isn't this the more like the truth?

One your first point, the hurt issue, a standard is a standard, and when a judge goes out of his way to go against the standard, it's clear evidence of injustice. The diva judge made it personal. As evidenced in his 45 minute or so long Oscar-winning performance speech or tirade rather.

Your second issue, "oh the precious taxpayers", the city has paid umpteen millions of dollars out of pocket due to their brutality and killing of unarmed black people, I don't see this argument coming from you nor your ilk on that. Further evidence of injustice.

Your issue on "race-relations", what is that exactly? How are you defining this nebulous term? And how important should this "race-relations" be to determine punishment for a crime. How come I don't see you engaging in this rhetoric when its bad "race-relations" against black people? Once again, further evidence of injustice.

Lastly, on your point of taking cops away from real crimes, I don't see you or your ilk engaging in that rhetoric whenever it comes to all these Karens who are caught on camera screaming that black people are attacking them, or stealing their phones, or doing some other made-up and false crime, when it's clearly not the case. All I've observed from your ilk is excuses for this reprehensible and demonic, not to mention potentially fatal behavior. That tells me you don't really give a crap about "race relations", you really just don't want white people to be viewed in a negative way. Isn't this the more like the truth?

Seriously ... Your Social Justice Warriors are the pinnacle of what was seriously screwed up with the entire situation.
They all screwed the pooch and invested in bullshit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Your butt hurt is massive. But you fail to make an intelligent argument about your faux “question” concerning the “principle.”

It is perfectly alright that a bigot like you resents that a black man didn’t get away with his crime Scott free. Thankfully, your frail feelings don’t control. 👍

Your butt hurt is massive. But you fail to make an intelligent argument about your faux “question” concerning the “principle.”

It is perfectly alright that a bigot like you resents that a black man didn’t get away with his crime Scott free. Thankfully, your frail feelings don’t control. 👍

More remarkably ... Jussie was counting on gasbags like MarcATL in order to perpetrate his fraud.
He was certain that their myopic hatred would sufficiently supersede any honest investigation.

And they still serve him diligently ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back