July Was The Hottest Month In Recorded Human History, Report Says

It really doesn’t matter – conservatives have successfully advanced their lie that climate change ‘isn’t real’ and the lie that humans don’t contribute to climate change.

Most of the damage is irreparable and irreversible.

As with the intensity of the spread of the pandemic, the adverse effects of climate change are the consequence of rightwing willful ignorance and stupidity.

I don't believe most of the damage is irreparable and irreversible.

We can still try to at least make the effects as less damaging as possible.

We could at least start preparing for the results such as rising water levels etc.

We could at least make an effort to clean up the mess.

I'm not going to give up. The earth is worth saving.

Evey goddamn month is always "the hottest month on record" according the Environmental Wackos.

However, when you really look at their data carefully you find out it is either falsified or has no validity.

They is why they have been caught numerous times lying about it and their doomsday predictions never come true.

1628966396084.png

anyone that thinks global warming has only been here since the 90s isn’t that bright

I don't believe most of the damage is irreparable and irreversible.

We could at least start preparing for the results such as rising water levels etc.

We could at least make an effort to clean up the mess.

I'm not going to give up. The earth is worth saving.
How? By nuking the shit out of China for polluting so much that their air causes cancer over in California?

As you’ve learned, China’s increasing pollution is negatively impacting California. Californians are breathing much more toxic air, and there isn’t much they can do about it. This California pollution can have huge short-term and long-term health impacts on its residents.

How China Is Contributing to California's Pollution Problem

www.discountfilters.com/blog/how-china-is-contributing-to-californias-pollution-pro…

Global climate change has been here since the 90s. It just didn't show in a lot of the world.

It did in my corner of the world. That is when ice caves that had existed in the Cascades for thousands of years started to melt.

They were totally melted and gone in the bush boy years.

It's getting very bad now. Water shortages are starting. Lakes, rivers and streams are drying up due to lack of rain and snowfall.

The plant is literally on fire. All over on every continent. The wildfires have become worse every year and smoke in the air for weeks has now become a regular yearly thing in the west during the summer.

Something needs to be done. The climate change deniers need to be stopped from preventing proper action being taken. They've managed to stop any steps to fight climate change for decades. That needs to stop. All it's doing is making a bad situation worse.

All you climate change deniers don't need to bother posting your lies. I won't read or reply to them.

I haven't been following this debate closely enough to know much about the critical points so please excuse my question but what is it that can be done that to fight climate change that others don't want to be done, and why?

Global climate change has been here since the 90s. It just didn't show in a lot of the world.

It did in my corner of the world. That is when ice caves that had existed in the Cascades for thousands of years started to melt.

It's getting very bad now. Water shortages are starting. Lakes, rivers and streams are drying up due to lack of rain and snowfall.

The plant is literally on fire. All over on every continent. The wildfires have become worse every year and smoke in the air for weeks has now become a regular yearly thing in the west during the summer.

Something needs to be done. The climate change deniers need to be stopped from preventing proper action being taken. They've managed to stop any steps to fight climate change for decades. That needs to stop. All it's doing is making a bad situation worse.

All you climate change deniers don't need to bother posting your lies. I won't read or reply to them.

You covering for foreign countries manipulating the weather to bring the American west coast to its knees? Puhleeeze. :rolleyes-41:

It used to reach a hundred here in the summer. Haven’t seen it in years. We cannot destroy this planet by just living our lives.

It really doesn’t matter – conservatives have successfully advanced their lie that climate change ‘isn’t real’ and the lie that humans don’t contribute to climate change.

Most of the damage is irreparable and irreversible.

As with the intensity of the spread of the pandemic, the adverse effects of climate change are the consequence of rightwing willful ignorance and stupidity.
In the end the Despots that take power from people like you will use the tried and true ways of fixing problems. A bullet to the skull is so much cheaper. A reduction of the population in a healthy amount of percentage will fix the real problem. To many people. Not enough jobs. To many people who would be deemed useless. And not enough resources to give them any type of payment to live. We are due again. It has been held off but the movement in that direction has been plain and clear. The aged, the sickly and the impoverished are not needed.

But we’ve been dumping an awful lot of crap into the atmosphere in those 150 years.
Are you sure, because i heard recently that the ring of fire, is spewing forth a lot more CO2 than man ever could. Can you tell that shit to stop? Of course there is a lot of other shit being spewed out also, but not one fucking consensus scientist has said anything about that. Could it be that the progressives havent figured out how to tax a volcano yet? Of course it is, because progressive know that they can get real rich on stupid people giving up their money so the progressives can save them. Yes they are that stupid...

Forum List

Back