Judge Rules Trump Tax Records Can Be Released

Why in the world would a current House committee want or need the tax records of the former president? Doesn't the House of Representatives have enough on their plate these days?
Why does that bother Trumptards?
They are making sure Trump follows through on his promises.

With Mitt Romney running on the Republican presidential ticket, Trump again and again offered a bit of advice from one businessman to another: The candidate must release his tax returns, ASAP.
Trump started saying this in January, telling Fox News that releasing the returns is a "great thing" because it lets a person prove "you've been successful, and that you've made a lot of money."
"I actually think it's a positive," he said.

"I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary," Trump said in a February radio interview with Hugh Hewitt.
As the year neared its ends, and Trump surged in the GOP primary polls, he said he was "thinking about" letting the returns out.

In January, Trump said he and his campaign were "working on" getting the returns out, but it was hard because it "is not, like a normal tax return."

A reporter asked Trump about the returns in his first press conference as President-elect. Almost reflexively, he replied, "Well, I'm not releasing the tax returns because as you know, they're under audit."

In May 2017, Trump said he "might" release his tax returns only after he had stepped down as president. This was in spite of his previous commitment made during his campaign to release his tax returns once they were not under audit.

Trump spokesperson Kellyanne Conway then said that "The White House response is that he's not going to release the tax returns" and that "people didn't care" about Trump's tax returns.

Seems rather silly to me. Hell Trump has been audited both personally and professionally for decade. If there was anything to find the IRS and the NY State auditors would have found it long ago.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Good Lord.

And? How about, we investigate all the riots since 2020 too just for giggles.
Or how about we investigate Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and the entire Biden family for selling Joe Biden’s influence to nations like China and the Ukraine.

Oh that’s right. We can’t do that because Joe Biden is a very important democrat and therefore is totally above any an all rules of law.

Want to run for potus? Every last $$ you have made in your entire life is the business of the voters. That's the way it should be.b

Or how about we investigate Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and the entire Biden family for selling Joe Biden’s influence to nations like China and the Ukraine.

Oh that’s right. We can’t do that because Joe Biden is a very important democrat and therefore is totally above any an all rules of law.

WTF?
Looks like they just did.

Their orange deity has special privileges.
Know eventually when we are totally authoritarian that the rulers will have to kill many that got them there. From your deities. That thing in office now that was installed a year ago is a snake.

Republicans in Congress had no difficulty obtaining confidential financial information on Hunter Biden (a private citizen) and publishing their findings.

Joe Biden already released his taxes.

If Rump has nothing to hide... why fear the NYT?

Rump is such a big fat pussy that I'll bet the orange douche bag spends the whole day grabbing himself!!
Law enforcement already has his tax returns, including the NYC DA, Vance...they reviewed them, they found nothing illegal in his records...he has been charged with anything.

He's fighting the Dems in Congress, because they simply want them for political purposes and are abusing their power

Republicans in Congress had no difficulty obtaining confidential financial information on Hunter Biden (a private citizen) and publishing their findings.

Joe Biden already released his taxes.
I don’t see anyone investigating Joe’s dealings with China and the Ukraine and how he sold his influence using his son Hunter as the bag man. We need a Special Counsel appointed to do that job.

I doubt that will ever happen as high level democrats are totally above any and all rules of the law. If the republicans take control after the Midterms they will lack the cojones to take on the democrats as they always try to play the nice guys in white hats and end up looking wimpy, wimpy wimpy.

1639574086028.jpeg

I don’t see anyone investigating Joe’s dealings with China and the Ukraine and how he sold his influence using his son Hunter as the bag man.
The accusation about Ukraine was bogus. Extensive testimony in Congress proved it.

You need to figure out what influence he sold to China.

The accusation about Ukraine was bogus. Extensive testimony in Congress proved it.

A new book by Miranda Devine of the New York Post on Hunter Biden’s laptop form hell opens up a lot of questions that deserve answers. Of course this will never happen as Joe Biden and his son are high level democrats and totally above any and all rules of the law. Now if this exposé involved Trump and his sons the liberal media would force an investigation and Trump and his sons would face prosecution and likely imprisonment.

The lesson here is that any outsider who is not part of the establishment political system who attempts to become President and threatens to “drain the swamp” will be fought tooth and nail by both the long term establishment Republican and Democratic Parties.

Corruption is the name of the game in the D.C. Swamp. Unfortunately in the end it will probably be the main reason our Founding Fathers‘ great experiment in a new form of government, a representative democracy or constitutional republic fails.

Good fucking grief....pathetic Democrats and snowflakes are STILL clinging to the 'Trump Taxes' gambit?

The man gets audited about every year....

...yet Democrats and snowflakes remain silent about the $500,000 in back taxes, Joe Biden tried to hide but still owes....about the fact that Hunter Biden was paid hundreds of millions of dollars by the CCP and Russia, helped the CCP take over US cobalt, snorted crack, had sex with hooked and family members while sharing Joe Biden's Bank account and credit cards, how the 'Big guy' got 10% of the reported $1 billion the CCP gave the Bidens, and how Biden took millions from the CCP and Putin during his Presidential campaign....and no call from traitor-supporting Democrats / snowflakes to look at the Biden's taxes / finances...

I have never seen so many willing, complicit, ignorant, treasonous, sheep in my entire life.....

A new book by Miranda Devine of the New York Post on Hunter Biden’s laptop form hell opens up a lot of questions that deserve answers.
Isn’t there an FBI investigation ongoing to the contents of that laptop?

I don’t see anyone investigating Joe’s dealings with China and the Ukraine and how he sold his influence using his son Hunter as the bag man. We need a Special Counsel appointed to do that job.

I doubt that will ever happen as high level democrats are totally above any and all rules of the law. If the republicans take control after the Midterms they will lack the cojones to take on the democrats as they always try to play the nice guys in white hats and end up looking wimpy, wimpy wimpy.

View attachment 576044
LOL..The only people who believe they are above the law are Trump and Trumpers who think they can ignore the law, steal elections and cause an insurrection without consequence.

1639579255344.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back