Judge Rules Trump Tax Records Can Be Released

I don’t see anyone investigating Joe’s dealings with China and the Ukraine and how he sold his influence using his son Hunter as the bag man. We need a Special Counsel appointed to do that job.

I doubt that will ever happen as high level democrats are totally above any and all rules of the law. If the republicans take control after the Midterms they will lack the cojones to take on the democrats as they always try to play the nice guys in white hats and end up looking wimpy, wimpy wimpy.

View attachment 576044
The Repubs in the senate did an investigation on the Biden's in 2020

Law enforcement already has his tax returns, including the NYC DA, Vance...they reviewed them, they found nothing illegal in his records...he has been charged with anything.

He's fighting the Dems in Congress, because they simply want them for political purposes and are abusing their power
Yes, NYC DA does have Rump's tax returns. After taking the orange douche bag to court. As for finding nothing illegal? You may want to easy on those drugs you are taking because the investigation is ongoing.

Here, today's headlines... Trump Fraud Inquiry’s Focus: Did He Mislead His Own Accountants?

And lastly, if Rump has nothing to hide, why not release his tax records? Congress is well within its powers to demand his tax release.

Yes, NYC DA does have Rump's tax returns. After taking the orange douche bag to court. As for finding nothing illegal? You may want to easy on those drugs you are taking because the investigation is ongoing.

Here, today's headlines... Trump Fraud Inquiry’s Focus: Did He Mislead His Own Accountants?

And lastly, if Rump has nothing to hide, why not release his tax records? Congress is well within its powers to demand his tax release.
Yeah, he hasn't been charged with anything...hence nothing illegal.

Why don't you release your tax returns to the public? I mean that's a rather stupid question. Likely for the reason reason you haven't posted yours on line. It's private

Why did Trump lie when he said he would release his tax returns?

To hurt your feelings. We have no business looking at Trump's returns nor does anyone else. This is a witch hunt only, the same witch hunt the left has employed since day one. Nothing will come of this tax return business, but the left will tailor themes for years and years, because that's what leftists do, distract, project & witch hunts. They're a filthy bunch.

To hurt your feelings. We have no business looking at Trump's returns nor does anyone else. This is a witch hunt only, the same witch hunt the left has employed since day one. Nothing will come of this tax return business, but the left will tailor themes for years and years, because that's what leftists do, distract, project & witch hunts. They're a filthy bunch.
Here’s a look at the history of presidents and their IRS filings since the federal government started collecting income taxes back in the early 1900s.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• No law requires a sitting president to release their tax filings, although doing so is usually seen as beneficial to their image.
  • With the exception of Gerald Ford, who released a tax summary, every president from Nixon to Obama has released his full tax returns to the public.
  • Because of Donald Trump's refusal to hand over his tax returns, it took extensive research by The New York Times for Americans to find out what was in the president's returns.
  • President Joe Biden has continued the tradition of public disclosure, releasing his and his wife's tax returns through the 2019 tax year.

Here’s a look at the history of presidents and their IRS filings since the federal government started collecting income taxes back in the early 1900s.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• No law requires a sitting president to release their tax filings, although doing so is usually seen as beneficial to their image.
  • With the exception of Gerald Ford, who released a tax summary, every president from Nixon to Obama has released his full tax returns to the public.
  • Because of Donald Trump's refusal to hand over his tax returns, it took extensive research by The New York Times for Americans to find out what was in the president's returns.
  • President Joe Biden has continued the tradition of public disclosure, releasing his and his wife's tax returns through the 2019 tax year.

I really didn't need the validation Moonglow, but thank you for providing it anyway.

I really didn't need the validation Moonglow, but thank you for providing it anyway.
Even local elections make taxes paid by a candidate an issue also because they don't want people in office who cheat or don't pay their taxes in office. Your validation is all in yer head.

Even local elections make taxes paid by a candidate an issue also because they don't want people in office who cheat or don't pay their taxes in office. Your validation is all in yer head.

No dumbass, you fucking validated my first point.

Ah shuck's Trump's accountants may not have done something, hang em high. Maybe someone should clue the IRS in on this great tax cheat that doesn't exist beyond your little heads? Xiden needs to call the IRS now, let them know there's this guy named Trump and any material will do, even if there isn't any, make something up.

No dumbass, you fucking validated my first point.

Ah shuck's Trump's accountants may not have done something, hang em high. Maybe someone should clue the IRS in on this great tax cheat that doesn't exist beyond your little heads? Xiden needs to call the IRS now, let them know there's this guy named Trump and any material will do, even if there isn't any, make something up.
Do you always overemote for Trump? Do you have a shrine in yer home that you use to pay homage to your poor old victim? What the voter wants the voters should get in the expectations and validations of a candidate.

Yeah, he hasn't been charged with anything...hence nothing illegal.

Why don't you release your tax returns to the public? I mean that's a rather stupid question. Likely for the reason reason you haven't posted yours on line. It's private
The reason why I don't release my tax records? Yes, it is an exceedingly stupid question.

The main reason is that I am not in a position to affect laws in this country. When you are an elected official, the public has a right to know if the decisions you are making are based purely in the public interest or is it based on what you invested in, have a stake in, etc.

Would have thought something this simple would be self-explanatory. But, I have learned never to underestimate the stupidity of trumpers.

The reason why I don't release my tax records? Yes, it is an exceedingly stupid question.

The main reason is that I am not in a position to affect laws in this country. When you are an elected official, the public has a right to know if the decisions you are making are based purely in the public interest or is it based on what you invested in, have a stake in, etc.

Would have thought something this simple would be self-explanatory. But, I have learned never to underestimate the stupidity of trumpers.
really why hasn’t nancy P released her’s? why aren’t you asking ? what does she have to hide? she’s actually in the Congress that makes laws…tax laws

Trump isn’t in any office

As long as we investigate all the black men murdered by police since 1950.

Investigate away and I'm sure 97% of them will have been criminals that wouldn't have been killed at all if they chose not to comitt crimes. Much like if Floyd didn't choose to be a dope head, felon, career criminal, that resisted arrest he wouldnt have died that day.

If you're a criminal you take your own life in your hands. So sure, let's investigate and see how many blacks that were innocent, law abiding, dope free, honest citizens that paid their taxes and tried to be a decent part of society were so called "murdered" and then compare it to white people and we look at the results. I bet the results will be about the same.

Was that the investigation of Hunter’s dealing with Ukraine?

Hunter Biden's lucrative work at a Ukrainian energy firm while his father was vice-president was "problematic", a report by Republican senators says.
But it found no evidence that US foreign policy was influenced by it.

***snip***

The 87-page report called the younger Biden's role at a company suspected of corruption "awkward" and "problematic" at a time when the US was trying to help clean up corruption in Ukraine.

I know that you wish he did. That's the troubling thing.

And how does he "fix" global inflation? That's the one problem.

Go ahead, tell us.
Global inflation is nowhere near the disaster Xiden is responsible for. You know this, but can’t say anything bad about your savior.

Do you always overemote for Trump? Do you have a shrine in yer home that you use to pay homage to your poor old victim? What the voter wants the voters should get in the expectations and validations of a candidate.
Hey dummy, maybe you should tell the IRS they’re incompetent since they haven’t found any wrongdoing in Trump’s taxes. Yet you morons think you have.

Forum List

Back