Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

Another tempest in a teapot for the perpetually outraged.

Exactly....stupid outraged Christians !!!!

They need to get a grip.

Here is how I feel about it -

If some LWNJ walls into my bar wearing a hiLIARy hat, she'd hit the sidewalk faster than a turd drops from a faggots ass.....:thup:

If I owned a bakery and some queers wanted a cake, I'd bake them one. Here's your cake!! ENJOY!!
fff52bf19b179da13a6386d5336ff8d8.jpg

:lol:

If I owned a bar, or a cake shop, I would serve anyone who walked in the door.

Because I'm not a raging fuckwit.

Cool story bro!

They need to get a grip.

If some LWNJ walls into my bar wearing a hiLIARy hat, she'd hit the sidewalk faster than a turd drops from a faggots ass.....:thup:

If I owned a bakery and some queers wanted a cake, I'd bake them one. Here's your cake!! ENJOY!!

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Am I keeping you from your fantasies about you'd stick it to those liberals, if you owned a business?

They need to get a grip.

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Am I keeping you from your fantasies about you'd stick it to those liberals, if you owned a business?

:rofl:

They need to get a grip.

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

I own a business and I gladly take money from liberals. They are so smart, sensitive, and informed that they pay a huge premium. Thanks LWNJ's!! :thup:

They need to get a grip.

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

He'll punish liberals by punishing himself without an income for his business just to display his obstinate to liberals...

They need to get a grip.

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

They need to get a grip.

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

I own a business and I gladly take money from liberals. They are so smart, sensitive, and informed that they pay a huge premium. Thanks LWNJ's!! :thup:

Well, ok. Why did you post your fantasies of beating up people in Hilary hat's, then?

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Well, ok. Why did you post your fantasies of beating up people in Hilary hat's, then?

Hitting the sidewalk is an expression for leaving......not beating.

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Of course it is. Whatever you say.

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Cool story bro!

Oh, I'm sorry...

Of course it is. Whatever you say.

If i meant something else you'd know it. I don't mince words. I'm not a sophisticated liberal like you......Have some cake dickhead!

So, Starbucks kicks two black men out of their restaurant because they refused to buy anything and the manager gets raked over the coals and loses her position. Today we learned a judge decided that you can deny service to trump supporters from a bar wanting to buy something.

Folks, the left is truly fked up. I am really embarrassed for them on their complete lack of humanity. Holy fk.

Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

"A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law — because the law does not protect against political discrimination."

So, Starbucks kicks two black men out of their restaurant because they refused to buy anything and the manager gets raked over the coals and loses her position. Today we learned a judge decided that you can deny service to trump supporters from a bar wanting to buy something.

Folks, the left is truly fked up. I am really embarrassed for them on their complete lack of humanity. Holy fk.

"A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law — because the law does not protect against political discrimination."
Did you actually read the article? He was served and even admitted to tipping them.....AND....he claimed he was discriminated against on religious grounds because support of trump is spiritual to him.

So....which part do you support him on. That trump is his god? Or that he lied about not being served?

Did you actually read the article? He was served and even admitted to tipping them.....AND....he claimed he was discriminated against on religious grounds because support of trump is spiritual to him.

So....which part do you support him on. That trump is his god? Or that he lied about not being served?
dude, you obviously didn't read the very first sentence. And my post.

90 percent of black voters vote Democrat, correct? So Starbucks should counter sue now that we know those blacks were Hitlery supporters....

Forum List

Back