Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Discrimination is only a one way street it seems. Appears, according to the judge, the law does not protect against political discrimination. I wonder if this would be true of ALL political viewpoints...

Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.

Greg Piatek of Philadelphia claims he was refused service and then eventually removed from a New York City bar in January 2017 for wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat, in a lawsuit against the establishment.

“Anyone who supports Trump — or believes in what you believe — is not welcome here! And you need to leave right now because we won’t serve you!” Piatek claims the staff of The Happiest Hour told him.

A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.

Greg Piatek of Philadelphia claims he was refused service and then eventually removed from a New York City bar in January 2017 for wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat, in a lawsuit against the establishment.

“Anyone who supports Trump — or believes in what you believe — is not welcome here! And you need to leave right now because we won’t serve you!” Piatek claims the staff of The Happiest Hour told him.
:clap:

I'm sure it's true of all political points of view. But if the law says political discrimination isn't protected then he should do what other's do - boycott, publicize and shame the establishment.

Oh for Pete's sake......

The Left has every right to refuse service to Christians and Conservatives....no reason necessary.

The only major crime is committed when a Christian or anyone on the Right (for ANY reason) refuses service to ANYONE on the Progressive Left.

That's just Common Sense. Duh.

You can't refuse service on religious or racial grounds. You can, apparently, on political grounds. But you might lose business in the fall out :dunno:

You gotta bake the fucking cake but we won’tserve You! Libtard logic.

tenor.gif

Another tempest in a teapot for the perpetually outraged.

Exactly....stupid outraged Christians !!!!

They need to get a grip.

Here is how I feel about it -

If some LWNJ walls into my bar wearing a hiLIARy hat, she'd hit the sidewalk faster than a turd drops from a faggots ass.....:thup:

If I owned a bakery and some queers wanted a cake, I'd bake them one. Here's your cake!! ENJOY!!

Mod Edit - graphic image removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
No big deal. Businesses should be allowed to serve who they want. The government should not be allowed to determine who gets served and who doesn't. It's only the left that wants the government involved in discrimination and only when it suits them.

Exactly....stupid outraged Christians !!!!

They need to get a grip.

Here is how I feel about it -

If some LWNJ walls into my bar wearing a hiLIARy hat, she'd hit the sidewalk faster than a turd drops from a faggots ass.....:thup:

If I owned a bakery and some queers wanted a cake, I'd bake them one. Here's your cake!! ENJOY!!
fff52bf19b179da13a6386d5336ff8d8.jpg

:lol:

If I owned a bar, or a cake shop, I would serve anyone who walked in the door.

Because I'm not a raging fuckwit.

You gotta bake the fucking cake but we won’tserve You! Libtard logic.

I know....It's totally unfair. I hate that sort of twisted behavior! :102:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

But then the Left is totalitarian so....

Forum List

Back