Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

So, Starbucks kicks two black men out of their restaurant because they refused to buy anything and the manager gets raked over the coals and loses her position. Today we learned a judge decided that you can deny service to trump supporters from a bar wanting to buy something.

Folks, the left is truly fked up. I am really embarrassed for them on their complete lack of humanity. Holy fk.

Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

"A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law — because the law does not protect against political discrimination."
90 percent of black voters vote Democrat, correct? So Starbucks should counter sue now that we know those blacks were Hitlery supporters....
I put it out there.

Communists despise America and the Constitution. When are folks gonna get that? They seized control of the US Democratic Party years ago. It is what it is.

To quote Star Wars, liberals got "seduced by the Dark Side." That dark side being an irrational self-hatred of one's own white race and the modern, First-World life that whites created. I don't know what guilty white liberals hope to achieve by white self-hatred because I've never seen it do anyone - of any race - any good whatsoever.

Liberals have such sick, arrogant, miserable, virtue-signaling egos and this pathological need to appear more noble than they really are, I believe my late grandma would say, "They are to be pitied."

Discrimination is only a one way street it seems. Appears, according to the judge, the law does not protect against political discrimination. I wonder if this would be true of ALL political viewpoints...

A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that kicking a Trump supporter out of a bar does not violate the law – because the law does not protect against political discrimination.

Greg Piatek of Philadelphia claims he was refused service and then eventually removed from a New York City bar in January 2017 for wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat, in a lawsuit against the establishment.

“Anyone who supports Trump — or believes in what you believe — is not welcome here! And you need to leave right now because we won’t serve you!” Piatek claims the staff of The Happiest Hour told him.
Fk these bigots

Political ideology has never been a "protected class".

Aren't you guys all about freedom? What are you whining about?
Except the political spectrum is entirely racialized.

Non-whites and self hating white people on the left, and normal white people on the right.

Maybe the restaurant should build a crying closet or two.

Why would they need a crying closet?

The whole point of this thread is that they don't let you guys in.
They could if they had crying closets. And make more shekels in the bargain.
Like those two blacks at Starbucks right? Fking cry babies right?
Simple loiterers and trespassers.

You can build a crying closet in your own home.

You can't refuse service on religious or racial grounds. You can, apparently, on political grounds. But you might lose business in the fall out :dunno:
Religion and race are directly related to politics.
That has no bearing on protections.
You know damn well that a white Republican could never refuse service to a black Democrat for ANY reason without an accusation of racism being thrown at them.

The average Republican might be too stupid to understand the game being played here, but this shit couldn't be any more obvious to me.

All this does is empower anti-white racism and anti-Christian bigotry under the guise of "politics".

You can't refuse service on religious or racial grounds. You can, apparently, on political grounds. But you might lose business in the fall out :dunno:
You know damn well that a white Republican could never refuse service to a black Democrat for ANY reason without an accusation of racism being thrown at them.

The average Republican might be too stupid to understand the game being played here, but this shit couldn't be any more obvious to me.

All this does is empower anti-white racism and anti-Christian bigotry under the guise of "politics".

Race and political views are two different things in the eyes of the law. Race and religion are protected categories. Politics aren't. If you think they should be - change the laws.

Race and political views are two different things in the eyes of the law. Race and religion are protected categories. Politics aren't. If you think they should be - change the laws.
Race and religion are the entirety of modern left wing politics.

Race and religion are the entirety of modern left wing politics.

They are also...entirely...part of the law. Politics aren't.

Forum List

Back