Abandoned puppy with mouth tied shut finds new home

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I hope they find the sick POS who did this to a puppy. Make him face justice and be sure the sob has done anything worse to other animals or humans.

Humans are the most sick of all earths species in that we are sadistic. Only a coward of the lowest form would engage in this type of abuse. What purpose does it serve?

An abandoned puppy was discovered on the side of the road in South Carolina with its mouth bound shut by a plastic zip-tie.

Liz Heatherly was driving by with her sister when she spotted Norman, a black and white 12-week-old Labrador/hound mix, on a back country road with something white around his jaw. When she pulled over and approached the nervous dog, she realized his mouth was fastened shut and the tie had cut into his skin. Heatherly cut the tie off his mouth and rushed Norman to the vet.

“We were horrified. I couldn’t believe that someone could be such a monster,” Heatherly told SWNS. “The zip tie had been put around his mouth so tightly, his mouth was all bloody and scabbed. They believed he had been zip tied for between three and four days.”

The pup was also severely underweight and covered with ticks and fleas. But after being treated with a flea bath and receiving shots, Heatherly decided to take the little guy home with her.

The vet didn’t initially think the hair would grow back over the wound around his mouth, but it ended up growing back white, leaving a bright ring on his face that stands out from his black coloring.

OMG!

It's enough to make you cry. Things like this just enrage me.

That poor baby. I'm glad he found love.

All our animals have been rescues cats and dogs. Our newest, Chloe, was abused and neglected. She's just a little bitty thing. Part terrier, part yorkie. It still hurts my chest to remember her fear and sadness when we got her.

Now she's happy, a diva and adores us.

Last edited:
Sometimes the depravity of humans is truly unconscionable, especially with the vulnerable & defenseless

I will never open thread like this.

That's all.

Too horrible no need to post something like this

I will never open thread like this.

That's all.

Too horrible no need to post something like this

Well you opened this one. It's fuckery that things like this are a part of life, but they are. And the more people know about things like this, the more help for animals that need it.

Unless you are saving puppies in the situation

why post this???????????

why

are you saving puppies?

Sometimes the depravity of humans is truly unconscionable, especially with the vulnerable & defenseless

I agree. It's beyond my understanding. What must be missing in the person that could commit such atrocities on those that love us so unconditionally?

I'd love to punch these fuckers in the throat.

I hope they find the sick POS who did this to a puppy. Make him face justice and be sure the sob has done anything worse to other animals or humans.

Humans are the most sick of all earths species in that we are sadistic. Only a coward of the lowest form would engage in this type of abuse. What purpose does it serve?

An abandoned puppy was discovered on the side of the road in South Carolina with its mouth bound shut by a plastic zip-tie.

Liz Heatherly was driving by with her sister when she spotted Norman, a black and white 12-week-old Labrador/hound mix, on a back country road with something white around his jaw. When she pulled over and approached the nervous dog, she realized his mouth was fastened shut and the tie had cut into his skin. Heatherly cut the tie off his mouth and rushed Norman to the vet.

“We were horrified. I couldn’t believe that someone could be such a monster,” Heatherly told SWNS. “The zip tie had been put around his mouth so tightly, his mouth was all bloody and scabbed. They believed he had been zip tied for between three and four days.”

The pup was also severely underweight and covered with ticks and fleas. But after being treated with a flea bath and receiving shots, Heatherly decided to take the little guy home with her.

The vet didn’t initially think the hair would grow back over the wound around his mouth, but it ended up growing back white, leaving a bright ring on his face that stands out from his black coloring.

People that do this should rot in hell.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

OMG!

All our animals have been rescue dogs. Our newest, Chloe, was abused and neglected. She's just a little bitty thing. Part terrier, part yorkie. It still hurts my chest to remember her fear and sadness when we got her.

I have an elderly rescue. When he was found he weighed six pounds. His mouth and ears were raging with infection. His fur was almost all gone. He weighs 9 pounds. All his teeth but one are gone. He has a chronic infection in his ears. The infection was so bad it ruptured his ear drums. He had a stroke. I give him his medicine twice a day. Clean his ears. I got him a buggy for when his sciatica is real bad. Henry does not give kisses. I don't think he knows how but he cuddles and had screaming nightmares.

No wonder I despise people. Put a hole in his lips and zip tie his mouth shut.

why post this???????????

why

are you saving puppies?

The more you know, the better off they'll be.

yeah

but to post something so horrific like this ....just for conversation?

Sad.,...what insignificant cold hearted human beings we have become.

Skye... It's an article about an event that happened. It moved him enough to post it, comment and yeah... Maybe converse about it.

Horrid things will stay horrid if no one knows about it or enough about it to care and do something, whether it be to donate money or volunteer to help put a stop to things like this.

Evil flourishes in a vacuum

why post this???????????

why

are you saving puppies?

yeah

Skye... It's an article about an event that happened. It moved him enough to post it, comment and yeah... Maybe converse about it.

Horrid things will stay horrid if no one knows about it or enough about it to care and do something, whether it be to donate money or volunteer to help put a stop to things like this.

ok

but just "to converse" without doing anything for the puppy.....? just converse?

why?

if you are not going to help those poor puppies.....what's the use?

HELP THEM!

That's all.

OMG!

All our animals have been rescue dogs. Our newest, Chloe, was abused and neglected. She's just a little bitty thing. Part terrier, part yorkie. It still hurts my chest to remember her fear and sadness when we got her.

I have an elderly rescue. When he was found he weighed six pounds. His mouth and ears were raging with infection. His fur was almost all gone. He weighs 9 pounds. All his teeth but one are gone. He has a chronic infection in his ears. The infection was so bad it ruptured his ear drums. He had a stroke. I give him his medicine twice a day. Clean his ears. I got him a buggy for when his sciatica is real bad. Henry does not give kisses. I don't think he knows how but he cuddles and had screaming nightmares.

Is Henry a cat? I'm glad you found him, Tipsy. That poor baby. Chloe was in bad shape when we got her. Emotionally, spiritually and physically. She still doesn't do or know how to do some things like play. I wanted to go back to that guys house and burn it down.

Now that we live in the boonies with some acreage, I've been mulling the idea of building a kennel and taking in foster dogs and rescue dogs.

why post this???????????

why

are you saving puppies?

yeah

ok

but just "to converse" without doing anything for the puppy.....? just converse?

why?

if you are not going to help those poor puppies.....what's the use?

HELP THEM!

That's all.

Did you read the article? The dog got help in the form of the person that found it.
And again... Education and information sharing are a couple of the best ways to help animals that need it.

OMG!

I don't understand these people... it's so easy to not get an animal. Every dog I have had was a rescue. My last one, Cricket I had to put down due to cancer. Broke my heart. She was so awesome.

This her watching TV one night:

upload_2018-4-25_23-58-25.png

That picture made me smile. She was a beauty!

Thanks man...... it's amazing how attached we become to the furry animals. She was amazing. Truly just a good dog. I don't think I ever had to discipline her for anything.

Thanks man...... it's amazing how attached we become to the furry animals. She was amazing. Truly just a good dog. I don't think I ever had to discipline her for anything.

I'm a gal... ;)

I agree. I'd do just about anything for my dogs. They love you endlessly and could probably teach us a few things about how to treat people.

Cept that bastard that attacked me when I was a child! He can kiss my ass.

I lived with a true terror of dogs for years and missed out on a lot of years I could have had with dogs in my life. It was a dog very much like your babe that helped me overcome my fears and finally go to the pound and pick my first dog. I truly owed that dog so much... I picked a Shepard/lab mix that might have been among the best the planet had to offer. :) He lived to be about four thousand years old, but we finally had to put him down a few years ago. I miss him still.

Forum List

Back