Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate.

BigFuckingMoron1775 can officially go fuck himself now.

Doubtful he will admit his other thread was a lie from the beginning. He will either ignore these threads, or claim this somehow proves he was right all along.

I knew he'd most likely hide his sorry, lying narcissistic ass for these threads.

fucking pussy. MAN UP!

HAHAHA!

Little pussy had to PM me to whine like a little bitch because he can't bring himself to post again in any of the GA Ballot threads!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, and I got the papers to prove it.

Seems like there must be a "rest of the story" here, or a paperpusher making an error? This is very confusing!

The rest of the story:

My brother was a member of the young republicans. He joined up to serve during the Vietnam war. He fell in love with a Thai girl and married her, according to their customs. He came home without her to honor my fathers wishes that he live without her for 6 months and if he still wanted her, then he'd marry her. When my brother started the paperwork to bring her here, our government told him he wasn't an American citizen as he was born in Japan. Didn't matter that he'd served in our military, was born on an American military base to a career Air Force officer and an American civil servant, didn't matter that he'd been voting...no, he wasn't an American citizen and until he became one, he could not bring his bride here. So, because I was also not born in this country and had just turned 18, we treked down to immigration to fill out the paperwork and become citizens. They wanted us to take a test, one I was all for as I was pretty sure I'd flunk and then I'd call the papers and our government would be shown for the sham it was and still is. My father thought otherwise. He went up one side of the clerk and down the other and 5 minutes later a lawyer came in and swore me in as an American citizen, a different lawyer swore in my brother.

We both have naturalization papers. Neither one of us is a "natual born american" and can therefore never become president. Yet this last election we had two people who didn't qualify running for office and our government, sham that it is, not only allowed it but encouraged it.

Thanks for the details. I can't help thinking that was a bureaucratic clusterf*ck though. Like out of Catch-22. That just doesn't sound right.

Oh how you Liberals howled in protest when the Supreme Court "selected" G.W. Bush in 2000:

"They didn't follow the Law! Those Judges were obviously bought and paid for! Corruption at the highest level! This is an outrage! Oh the Huge Manatee!"

But you know that this Judge was correct in his decision right? No corruption there huh?

:lol:

No competition with your silliness, Mad Scientist. Bush was elected fair and square in my opinion; that's what we have a SCOTUS for. The judge in GA ruled properly.

You are far more likely to be a Kenya marxist Muslim than Obama.

Thread is going to sink like a rock unlike the thread for the start of this case.

February 3, 2012

"Basing his ruling partly on an Indiana case, and discussing the term "natural-born" which is in the Constitution but not defined there, Judge Malihi said "none of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony. Moreover, the Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative value."

Fox19%20Logo.gif

520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

A number of the witnesses who testified about the alleged fraud were never qualified as experts

Actually, it's very difficult to find Republicans who are expert on anything except slander and lying.

A number of the witnesses who testified about the alleged fraud were never qualified as experts

Actually, it's very difficult to find Republicans who are expert on anything except slander and lying.

Really?i created an initiative to eliminate illegal immigration,and itll be voted on to be ratified as a state law.dig bigger hole,lib.

Where does it say in the Constitution that both parents have to be native born for a candidate to be eligible?

Really?i created an initiative to eliminate illegal immigration,and itll be voted on to be ratified as a state law.dig bigger hole,lib.

Really? I invented post-it notes.

The defendant did not have appear in court; his attorney does that for him. The fact of the matter is that the birfers have no law, no facts, and no analysis on their side. Their motivation must come from dark and malignant reasoning, or they are truly buffooned by others.

Forum List

Back