Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate.

What I don't get is that Romney's father was born in Mexico-there's no way around that. But he was allowed to run because his parents were American. Seeing as Obama's mother was American (and there's no disputing that)-I think there's a good case to be made that even if he was born in Kenya-he'd still be able to hold the office.

Ultimately I think the majority of birthers are just in denial, and will hang onto anyway to look at Obama as not being their president.

Since Europeans all have a non native born relative and Indians are brown, no one actually qualify as "native born . Birther logic 101.

Yeah, when all else fails, cry racism.

What I don't get is that Romney's father was born in Mexico-there's no way around that. But he was allowed to run because his parents were American. Seeing as Obama's mother was American (and there's no disputing that)-I think there's a good case to be made that even if he was born in Kenya-he'd still be able to hold the office.

Ultimately I think the majority of birthers are just in denial, and will hang onto anyway to look at Obama as not being their president.

Since Europeans all have a non native born relative and Indians are brown, no one actually qualify as "native born . Birther logic 101.

Yeah, when all else fails, cry racism.

If the shoe fits, shove it up your ass. You are a credit to your side.

Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate *| ajc.com

Sorry birthers.

Oh wait, I'm not sorry, I meant suck it birthers.

The question was never "Was he really born in Hawaii", the question was "Is he a natural born citizen, which according to the supreme court ruling in 1874 "See happersett" a natural born citizen is a citizen born of two citizens of America, and according to obamas own words in his book "Dreams of my father" he admits that his father is Kenyan, not American, which makes him ineligible because he is not a natural born citizen.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification papers, Malihi said he found the evidence "unsatisfactory" and "insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."

Seeing as how not one of the documents that was sopeonaed ever showed...I don't know how he could rule at all.

BTW, how the heck did Obama get a social security number from Connecticut, a state he never lived in??????

This is very simple. In fact, it's what we've been telling you birthers for years:

Hawaii legally certifies the live birth of it's citizens (as does every state in the nation). Under the "Full Faith and Credit Clause" of the constitution, every other state must accept that. So, if the president has a COLB, it's "game over" for birthers. The President, in fact, does have a COLB as has been verified by the Hawaiian Department of Health (until they are blue in the face) so, short of arguing that the COLB is a forgery, no other arguements - to include school records and SSNs - are relevant. It is not the rest of the world's problem that the racist-ass birthers want to argue with something that is self evident. So, not only could the Judge rule, he could rule when Obama's attorney didn't even bother to show up in court and make a legal argument.

You understand that, correct? The birthers got virtually everything they asked for in this administrative hearing. A "conservative" judge (W. Bush appointment), the chance to put their witnesses on the stand, and two uninterrupted hours to make their argument.

They still lost to an empty table.

Since you guys are bad at detecting the self evident, it's game over for your silly cause.

In regards to the SSN issue. The answer again is simple. This is an alternate reality that Orly Taitz has fabricated out of thin air. The argument, to include her "experts" (that the judge didn't agree were experts) has zero credibility, and that is reflected in the recommendation.

The judge supeonaed the ss number and it was never provide, nothing the judge asked for was provided. Why not? Simple, Obama has something to hide. We won't know the truth until after he's been out of office for several decade. When it does come out, I expect an apology from every single one of his supporters. BTW, I know people who are from Kenya, but became American citizens and voted for Obama. THEY say he was born in Kenya.

They should have hit him for contempt of court, or sided with the plaintiffs for the presidents failure to show/provide the proper documentation. I smell something funny going on, but it does not matter either way. He is ineligible due to not being a natural born citizen, the supreme court ruled in 1874 what the conditions where to be considered natural born and he just does not meet the criteria.

Sorry birthers.

The question was never "Was he really born in Hawaii", the question was "Is he a natural born citizen, which according to the supreme court ruling in 1874 "See happersett" a natural born citizen is a citizen born of two citizens of America, and according to obamas own words in his book "Dreams of my father" he admits that his father is Kenyan, not American, which makes him ineligible because he is not a natural born citizen.

Minor v. Happersett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That decision said no such thing. It was simply a womens sufferage issue. No mention of how a citizen is defines, and in fact it even states...
The court's decision had nothing to do with whether women were considered persons under the Fourteenth Amendment; the court ruled that they were clearly persons and citizens.

FAIL.

It doesnt matter he wont take Georgia anyway. He did not in 2008 and he wont again this time around.. Its a mute point

It's not a moot point, the point was if Georgia succeeded in this case, then the rest of the states would have case precedent and could follow through, effectively making him ineligible to be president which is what should have happened by law back in 2007. I am sure the justice department had something to do with derailing this case, it;s only natural for his cronies to step to the plate to save the messiah.

BHO is a natural born citizen IAW the Constitution, regardless of what birferism says otherwise.

Birferism makes a mockery of our political processes.

It doesnt matter he wont take Georgia anyway. He did not in 2008 and he wont again this time around.. Its a mute point

It's not a moot point, the point was if Georgia succeeded in this case, then the rest of the states would have case precedent and could follow through, effectively making him ineligible to be president which is what should have happened by law back in 2007. I am sure the justice department had something to do with derailing this case, it;s only natural for his cronies to step to the plate to save the messiah.

You're a moron.

This is very simple. In fact, it's what we've been telling you birthers for years:

Hawaii legally certifies the live birth of it's citizens (as does every state in the nation). Under the "Full Faith and Credit Clause" of the constitution, every other state must accept that. So, if the president has a COLB, it's "game over" for birthers. The President, in fact, does have a COLB as has been verified by the Hawaiian Department of Health (until they are blue in the face) so, short of arguing that the COLB is a forgery, no other arguements - to include school records and SSNs - are relevant. It is not the rest of the world's problem that the racist-ass birthers want to argue with something that is self evident. So, not only could the Judge rule, he could rule when Obama's attorney didn't even bother to show up in court and make a legal argument.

You understand that, correct? The birthers got virtually everything they asked for in this administrative hearing. A "conservative" judge (W. Bush appointment), the chance to put their witnesses on the stand, and two uninterrupted hours to make their argument.

They still lost to an empty table.

Since you guys are bad at detecting the self evident, it's game over for your silly cause.

In regards to the SSN issue. The answer again is simple. This is an alternate reality that Orly Taitz has fabricated out of thin air. The argument, to include her "experts" (that the judge didn't agree were experts) has zero credibility, and that is reflected in the recommendation.

The judge supeonaed the ss number and it was never provide, nothing the judge asked for was provided. Why not? Simple, Obama has something to hide. We won't know the truth until after he's been out of office for several decade. When it does come out, I expect an apology from every single one of his supporters. BTW, I know people who are from Kenya, but became American citizens and voted for Obama. THEY say he was born in Kenya.

They should have hit him for contempt of court, or sided with the plaintiffs for the presidents failure to show/provide the proper documentation. I smell something funny going on, but it does not matter either way. He is ineligible due to not being a natural born citizen, the supreme court ruled in 1874 what the conditions where to be considered natural born and he just does not meet the criteria.

Another clueless dolt. There is a reason the Obama side wasn't sanctioned and if you look really hard, you can find it

Sorry birthers.

Minor v. Happersett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That decision said no such thing. It was simply a womens sufferage issue. No mention of how a citizen is defines, and in fact it even states...
The court's decision had nothing to do with whether women were considered persons under the Fourteenth Amendment; the court ruled that they were clearly persons and citizens.

FAIL.

It's funny to watch birther fucktards butcher Minor. It's their only card and they aren't even playing it correctly.

If "Georgia succeeded"? Georgia wasn't the plaintiff. A revealing tell.

birferism is mental illness.

Forum List

Back