Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate.

Thread is going to sink like a rock unlike the thread for the start of this case.

Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate *| ajc.com

Sorry birthers.

Oh wait, I'm not sorry, I meant suck it birthers.

It won't shut the birthers up.

At this point, the only people left in the birther camp are the blatant fucking racists and the people exploiting the situation for money.

You'd think after losing to an empty table, they'd have some humility, but they won't.

The story of the birthers is a story of a moving goalpost. First it was "we want to see the long form birth certificate!". When that was produced it was "We want our day in court!".

Now they have gotten that, and lost.

I suspect the next demand will be "We want a hearing in front of the SCOTUS!".

Once you understand that this isn't about truth at all. It's about simply trying to interdict a lawful American election, it makes so much more sense.

At this point, I am starting to wonder when the sane portion of this country simply ignores these fucks.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification papers, Malihi said he found the evidence "unsatisfactory" and "insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations." Obama "became a citizen at birth and is a natural-born citizen," Malihi wrote.

I believe the legal term for this is ‘duh.’

Right. Because Courts are NEVER wrong about anything!

What did you Libs say when the Supreme Court said that Corporations are people? Did you say "Oh! I guess if the Supreme Court said it, it must be true! I was wrong!" How about the recount in Florida? Hmm?

How many of you said that? None of you did. Why? Because no matter what any Court says, you KNOW that Corporations are not people.

I've read Dr. Corsi's book and based on the evidence presented, Obama is either a Kenyan citizen as his wife has said, or he's Indonesian. I'd tell you to go read the book but I know you won't.

Did it ever occur to any of you that the Judge perhaps received a 3:00 am call? Did you ever stop to think what would happen if a judge were to declare Obama not a US Citizen or off the ballot in ANY state? He'd be assassinated the next day. You think that had any bearing on the Judges decision?

You KNOW it did.

What did you Libs say when the Supreme Court said that Corporations are people? Did you say "Oh! I guess if the Supreme Court said it, it must be true! I was wrong!" How about the recount in Florida? Hmm?

How many of you said that? None of you did. Why? Because no matter what any Court says, you KNOW that Corporations are not people.

I've read Dr. Corsi's book and based on the evidence presented, Obama is either a Kenyan citizen as his wife has said, or he's Indonesian. I'd tell you to go read the book but I know you won't.

Did it ever occur to any of you that the Judge perhaps received a 3:00 am call? Did you ever stop to think what would happen if a judge were to declare Obama not a US Citizen or off the ballot in ANY state? He'd be assassinated the next day. You think that had any bearing on the Judges decision?

You KNOW it did.

:cuckoo:

You KNOW it did.

Good lord, I cannot imagine the sheer paranoia it would take to write that.

You KNOW it did.

The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories

Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate *| ajc.com

Sorry birthers.

Oh wait, I'm not sorry, I meant suck it birthers.

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification papers, Malihi said he found the evidence "unsatisfactory" and "insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."

Seeing as how not one of the documents that was sopeonaed ever showed...I don't know how he could rule at all.

BTW, how the heck did Obama get a social security number from Connecticut, a state he never lived in??????

With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification papers, Malihi said he found the evidence "unsatisfactory" and "insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."

Seeing as how not one of the documents that was sopeonaed ever showed...I don't know how he could rule at all.

BTW, how the heck did Obama get a social security number from Connecticut, a state he never lived in??????

This is very simple. In fact, it's what we've been telling you birthers for years:

Hawaii legally certifies the live birth of it's citizens (as does every state in the nation). Under the "Full Faith and Credit Clause" of the constitution, every other state must accept that. So, if the president has a COLB, it's "game over" for birthers. The President, in fact, does have a COLB as has been verified by the Hawaiian Department of Health (until they are blue in the face) so, short of arguing that the COLB is a forgery, no other arguements - to include school records and SSNs - are relevant. It is not the rest of the world's problem that the racist-ass birthers want to argue with something that is self evident. So, not only could the Judge rule, he could rule when Obama's attorney didn't even bother to show up in court and make a legal argument.

You understand that, correct? The birthers got virtually everything they asked for in this administrative hearing. A "conservative" judge (W. Bush appointment), the chance to put their witnesses on the stand, and two uninterrupted hours to make their argument.

They still lost to an empty table.

Since you guys are bad at detecting the self evident, it's game over for your silly cause.

In regards to the SSN issue. The answer again is simple. This is an alternate reality that Orly Taitz has fabricated out of thin air. The argument, to include her "experts" (that the judge didn't agree were experts) has zero credibility, and that is reflected in the recommendation.

BigFuckingMoron1775 can officially go fuck himself now.

Doubtful he will admit his other thread was a lie from the beginning. He will either ignore these threads, or claim this somehow proves he was right all along.

Forum List

Back